Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 38.

• Food Tier Disjoint.

Neekk0 - - Feedback & Suggestions

Greenmoor Clam soup is T1 crafted with 2 carrots and the clam

• AFAIK there's no T7 resources even in T7 regions in royal, by design. Quote from Zentiic: “T7 red zones exist that spawn T7 resources.... ”

• I don't know how the network is coded, but since party members are shown as "outside of region" when the cities are overcrowded, maybe everyone is in it's own instance and what I'd suggest might not work. A slider in 10s intervals would be useful for determining how many players are visible client-side. Anything from 0 to 400 (that's where overcrowding begins right?), or even higher for beefier machines. This paired with some priority options for displaying party and guild members would help.

• Quote from Takewo: “Tema economía, se podría hacer que el viaje rápido se consiguiera mediante un objeto mágico consumible (una poción, por ejemplo). Esto añadiría un coste a usarlo y se convertiría en una questión de si me conviene o no pagar el coste de usarlo. Tema ser atacado y tal, se podría hacer que tal objeto sólo funcionara en zonas azules y amarillas, por ejemplo. O que hubiera distintos niveles para distintas zonas y que los de zonas rojas y negras fueran mucho más caros. Entiendo que…

• Quote from Tabor: “Because of the insanity of 1h mace and hallowfall getting these god mode leaps now everyone wants every dash/leap to be guaranteed. The better fix would be removing the invulnerable iframe on ALL leaps not add it. These builds should not be given guaranteed Es and free defensives. ” Quote from Ismark: “The immunity should not be an i-frame as that would be overpowered ” I think OP only meant it for roots/cc!

• Quote from kamchatka: “Quote from Neekk0: “-snip ” -snip- ” Ven, sin querer faltarte al respeto, es una actitud bastante improductiva para un foro. Si no te importa la opinion de otros, sinceramente no se que haces aqui. Disculpa si te parecio que ridiculizaba tu opinión, esa no fue mi intención, las objeciones que hice, fueron en buena fé, mostrando el peligro de la automatización de todo en WoW y como lo llevo a la ruina en terminos de experiencia. Yo entiendo la frustración de querer jugar ra…

• You can move without targeting anything by right clicking!

• Very useful. Had to google many items before because I forgot some accent in Spanish, until I decided to just play in English. But even better if you could toggle searching in a different language (similar to how you can toggle censoring for other languages). I play with friends that play in Spanish and we don't always know what Item is called what, in each other's settings. So if I ask them to check out a leering cane, or another item we don't use or encounter very often, in the market, we have…

• Cursed skills

Neekk0 - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Quote from Tabor: “Great curse E is the most heavily used E of the entire curse line. The quick stacking from a distance is huge. You talk about cursed sickle but that is hot garbage. Sure you "could" get 4 stacks with 2 sickle casts but only brain dead opponents walk right into it for that to happen. You can literally run circles around that terrible Q. Grudge is already quite strong adding a heal to that would be ungodly broken. I do agree enfeeble blades is kind of shit because it only has an…

• Cursed skills

Neekk0 - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

I'm no expert in combat data so this is purely gut-feeling and may break things. I fell like Area of Decay (Great Cursed E) is underused because, why channel a tiny area to apply 4 curses and remove HoT if I can do that with 2 Cursed Sickles and negate 60% of healing with Field of Death in a much bigger area instantly and remain mobile? The skill would even synergize well with Cursed Beam, if not for the channel. Either: - Remove the channel - Increase channel duration and add a slow debuff on e…

• Elite levels will offer some sort of fame sink to maxed out players until they inevitably max out again. (If it works like normal additional levels) Maybe a more permanent solution could be found in extending the duration of overcharging gear with fame credits? Exponential cost with duration and dependent on IP could balance things out. It would slow down the rate at which overcharged equipment breaks, but also gives a new use to something that has no value in endgame.

• It would be nice to have the option to, either automatically or manually, display what you are doing and see what others in you friend list are up to. - "In a group/solo/corrupted dungeon" - "In a Hellgate" - "In <city (bank/market)>" - "Flagged for <faction>" - "Idle" - "Busy" Status like this won't necessarily give your position away, but would help create parties with those strangers you once had a good time with, without needing to ask everyone if they are doing your preferred content or if …

• Can confirm. This is a problem (every faction does this). Players outside the outpost should not affect outpost status. Defending factions should have to drive out all players from the outpost to interrupt the champion spawning.

• New Elite Levels

Yes and no... wouldn't that eventually lead to hard-classes? But, I can get behind the timed toggle.

• Button "Take All"

Additionally some kind of preset creator for loot priority. "Leave runes behind", "Take only Staffs", etc. presets could be helpful.

• Pues vemos el juego de diferente manera entonces. Para mi la verdad no es un simulador de dungeons como porejemplo spiral knights en donde todo es accesible desde un menu. Si fuese asi albion perderia la verdad un monton de su encanto. Lo creas o no en esos desplazamientos emergen situaciones interesantes ganks, puntos de interes, etc que practicamente son el alma del juego.

• I always saw the road's portals as some sort of puzzle and was intrigued by the idea of being rewarded for deciphering them, exploring and ending up somewhere rewarding. Lately I thought about how adding regions to the Outlands (not necessarily visible on the world map), that could only be reached and exited through the roads could achieve that. Of course those would need to disallow hideouts, castles, etc. and would be subject to the changing portal entrances, maybe limiting the number of porta…

• Quote from msfabiao: “Neekk0, what i meant is i tried every folder, searching for files that could be the 3D weapons, but found nothing, I tried again using unity, to open the assets, but is always empty. Did you find something similar from that mob on your prints, but for weapons Neekk0? ” I only found the "glow" component of the weapons. We are in the same boat. Quote from ArquiJoker: “Neekk0, where did you found the mob file? I think it is not enough for all of us, but I would like to try pri…

• No, el desplazamiento y el tiempo involucrado es esencial para la economia. Si hubiesen teleportaciones con toda la carga que lleva uno, no solo dejarían de existir mercados locales sino que tambien se perdería el peligro de ser atacado. Las zonas rojas y los pasillos avalonianos sirven como atajo pero se invierte riesgo para llegar mas rapido. El sistema de transporte en el continente real ya funciona bastante bien y si porejemplo uno pudiera simplemente irse a casa desde la mitad del continent…