Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 52.

• It can be done: Add a bounty middleman npc to each city that takes and dispenses bounty contracts. The bounty issuer pays double the bounty amount to the middleman to put a name on the wanted list. At the other end, the bounty hunter specify the names on the wanted list that he is hunting and pays 10% of the bounty as deposit to the middleman. The middleman informs the hunter the location of his hunt. The bounty and deposit are mailed to the hunter once he has completed a contract. If the contra…

• Quote from Mikonson: “Another thought, unlockable different weapon holding animations or running animations for weapons to spice things up. ” I'd vote for that to inject variations. Also combat animations could use some spice-up for being overly simplified: Crossbowmen don't bend forward to reload between shot, or bowmen reach back to his quiver for arrows, or any animation of getting onto or off mounts; spells casting and knock-back consist of few or stock poses, etc. They're great for low syst…

• Quote from AmberAphid: “I'm doing mostly faction warfare, solo dungeons and some crafting, so can't speak for other parts of the game. Not in an alliance, so my view is skewed to that side of the game. In my opinion the IP gap is too wide already. Long-term players have the experience, the silver to field expensive gear and on top of that the extra bonus from item power. Now those elite levels will make it worse. New players have to take higher risk already just to bridge the IP gap. Take factio…

• - Character name: Feix - In-game location (ie. which zone you were in and/or zoning to when experiencing the issue): Shadowshift Expanse - Are you stuck on the connecting screen, character selection screen or login screen?: First 5 minutes was error message "Someone someone is currently logged in on this account" at login. Then it's a loop between the character selection screen and the login screen.

• Quote from Neef: “lol. Problem fixed, ” Not a problem to begin with. It's a QoL improvement suggestion for MOBA playerbase. Quote from Neef: “Hover the .... blah blah ” *scratch my head* Change Alt-S to something else, yeah that simplify one tiny bit. Almost 2%. lol

• Quote from Owlsane: “There is a de-select key option actually. Not 100% the way you want but it just need you to use 1 brain cell and 1 more keypress. Otherwise just left or right click (the one that makes you lock on your target without normal attack) and you're good to go. I think you've come from LoL to suggest this option am i right? ” Default de-select hotkey as I had mentioned is ALT+S. You only need to take a minute of your time to read the thread above to see this. You don't deserve furt…

• Suggest: MOBA-like Controls

Feix - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from tabooshka: “Quote from Feix: “For non-skill shots, you select a target before you can cast the shot right? ” no, you hover the mouse over it and press a button imgur.com/7MAYVfj ” You are right (half right). True only if no target is already selected. After you use your non-skill shot on a target, the target is locked until you mouse click on another target, or manually de-select it, or the target disappear. An option for automatic de-select target after ability cast would be a great …

• Quote from deivleon: “i dont understand, skillshot dont have a target, that's why they are a skillshot ” Yeah. Not for skill shots. It's for non-skill shots. Quote from tabooshka: “im confused, isnt this what quick cast already is? ” This isn't quick cast. For non-skill shots, you select a target before you can cast the shot right? You select the target by mouse click on him and a circle will appear on the ground around him and his avatar will appear next to yours on the top left corner. The tar…

• Suggest: MOBA-like Controls

Feix - - Feedback & Suggestions

Yes, for non-skill shots. The suggestion isn't applicable for skill shots.

• Quote from Neef: “... Now I might be thinking of skill shots but im pretty sure non-skills do the same.. ” Have you mixed up this game with another game?

• Current controls: 1) hover cursor on target, 2) left-click on target to select it, 3) click on an ability to activate the ability. Suggestion: remove the second step above. ------------------------------------------------------------- Sidenote ramblings: I had made a script to actuate the above before the Easy Anti-cheat software was implemented. After that the game won't start if my script was running. The script would run whenever I activated an ability: 1) select the target where my cursor is…

• Quote from Feix: “Quote from Feix: “ - Character name - In-game location (ie. which zone you were in and/or zoning to when experiencing the issue) - Are you stuck on the connecting screen, character selection screen or login screen? - Character name: Feix - In-game location: Bridgewatch loading into Lazygrass Plain - Black screen with movable in-game cursor first appeared yesterday at the loading screen from Bridgewatch into Lazygrass Plain (i.e. stuck on the connecting screen) but now the black…

• Quote from Feix: “ - Character name - In-game location (ie. which zone you were in and/or zoning to when experiencing the issue) - Are you stuck on the connecting screen, character selection screen or login screen? - Character name: Feix - In-game location: Bridgewatch loading into Lazygrass Plain - Black screen with movable in-game cursor first appeared yesterday at the loading screen from Bridgewatch into Lazygrass Plain (i.e. stuck on the connecting screen) but now the black screen with movab…

• - Character name - In-game location (ie. which zone you were in and/or zoning to when experiencing the issue) - Are you stuck on the connecting screen, character selection screen or login screen? - Character name: Feix - In-game location: Bridgewatch loading into Lazygrass Plain - Black screen with movable in-game cursor first appeared yesterday at the loading screen from Bridgewatch into Lazygrass Plain (i.e. stuck on the connecting screen) but now the black screen with movable in-game cursor a…

• Hi Amoebius76, Adrenaline Driven Charity doesn't work specifically with the Generous Heal but does work with other heal spells like the Sacred Pulse. As reference, when a passive other than Adrenaline Driven Charity is selected (refer to the screenshot below): At 1:11:12, 388 Health healed with Generous Heal. At 1:11:15, 388 Health healed with Generous Heal. At 1:11:19, 388 Health healed with Generous Heal. At 1:11:21, 172 Health healed with Sacred Pulse. Now with Adrenaline Driven Charity selec…

• With the "Show for Ally Heal" selected in the settings, I can see the heal numbers. When tested on self the passive Adrenaline Driven Charity doesn't work. I've just tested with an Elder's Great Holy Staff but since this passive is on all Holy staffs I guess it should appear on them as well. [Also, this is another possible bug: I think Magic Force (another passive on the Holy staffs) doesn't work either but I'm not very certain on this one.]

• 100 arena sigils + Novice's Mule = Arena Squire's Mule Stat changes: +100kg max load -5% move speed malus -5% gallop speed malus Appearance: Decorated bridle and two extra bags under saddle (like donkey's) painted in arena colors (orange, maroon, brown and silver).

• Quote from Theat: “Quote from Feix: “Quote from Saiph: “I agree with Lany, or you can consider taking out Holy Blessing and giving all Holy heals a 15-20% increase. This will allow the W spell to not require Holy Blessing (it’s mandatory in all things but ZvZ imo) and frees it up to either be an AE Heal, Enlightenment or Reawaken (if you decide to keep Reawaken in the game). ” Holy Blessing is just too good when you consider its short cooldown, instant cast time and 30% buff. If Holy Blessing is…