Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

• Recently I notice that if you are kicked out of a royal expedition, the penalty time is the same as you quit by your own. I think it's quite unreasonable. Being kicked out doesn't suggest you do anything wrong. According to my experience, usually it's just 1 or 2 guys doesn't like your gears/strategy, or simply your skin, then other mates will follow. As a result, blocking 15 min & losing your daily rewards for the first expedition is too harsh a penalty for being kicked out, and can be misused …

• As my PC is weak and I play the game during courses, I use a resolution at 1280x720, and I found the icon of destiny board somehow small. Also the words on the login screen is a bit hard to read under the latest version in the Chinese version. Could you please make the word characters bolder/thicker/larger? Or try another font? Thanks for the localization!

• Hello there, it is quite hard to get some stuffs in the test server, like resource and bricks. This makes it hard to review some changes like hideouts. Could you make somewhere to get/buy all the stuffs in game? The free crafting station is already too crowded. So maybe a black market which player can buy anything like an auction house. I suggest setting a treasure chest in the bank where you can get everything you set in your layout. So you can get the things you want by changing your layout, w…

• 3. reminder, notepad & alarm clock As I take activities in different cities, I put orders in different markets, and it's easy for me to forget/confuse where I put the orders and what I put. I also forget or make wrong calculations on when my crops ripe & my labourers come back. A in-game reminder that take down useful info like a notepad and mark up important time like an alarm clock would be really helpful. Otherwise I have to write journals on other software myself to remind me what I have don…

• 2. keyboard movement Although it can be fulfilled by mouse right click, moving in the crowd is a pain in the neck. There are also time when I control with one hand and fetch my coffee with another. Could you add a new function to move by WASD on the keyboard, like the virtual joystick for the mobile does? Using WASD for moving and 123 for skills or old-school style using ESDF for moving and QAZ for skills are both favorable.

• 1. target switch/highlight I find it hard to select the correct target when there are too much object around, like your melee teammates mix up with foes, or you are gathering ores behind the cliff. Could you please add a new key for selecting/switching between objects in your screen, like the target bottom for the mobile version? The switch may have 3 mode: agressive mode (select/switch only enemies and mobs), ally mode (only friendly targets) and object mode(only interactive objects like resour…

• I have 3 suggestion on the game, and I'll explain in details below.