Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 485.

• Did they patch them in? Dev talk talks about they putting them in well before the next major patch, but that dances around the question of exactly when.

• Storms

Crane - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from WHIT3ROS3: “Having dynamic weather events as well as environmental factors could add a lot. Rain, Snow, Sand, Hail storms. You could have fog descend on a zone that could act like a fog of war. Have areas of the map like quicksand, mud, and shallow water to restrict and slow movement. It would also be fun to add large shadows of flying creatures that would pass over the map from time to time. ” Oh I like what how you are thinking. I never thought about the shadows of great beasts. Tha…

• Mercenary Laborers

Crane - - General Questions & Discussions

Quote from She0gorath: “When I first heard about mercenary laborers I thought they would return runes, souls, and relics of the same tier or lower. The fact that they return raw silver, and such a low amount, was quite disappointing. I love the idea of them returning tomes too ” Get out of here with that logic!

• Storms

Crane - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from DaniloM: “I was thinking in make that same suggestion, it would be great to add rain weather. I don't think that could add lag to the game, I remember when I played Diablo (the first one) a long time ago, sometimes it was raining when I get off of the dungeons to the open world, it gaves a sense of reality to the game, and if that worked in Diablo that is a old game it probably can work in Albion. Just add rain without make the rain modify any game mechanics would be good enough. But …

• Animal breeding profession is an entirely wasted tree - you don't even get extra chances to roll higher quality mounts, unlike the rest of the crafting professions. SBI forgot about it years ago.

• No. Your personal issues aren't SBI's. Learn to take responsibility.

• specializations

Quote from Groszek6: “I have specializations on weapons 700/700 and t8.3 and I am not able to do a blue dungeon? ” You are a moron if this is true.

• Blue Army are OUT!

Crane - - Forum Banter

Quote from Aurin: “Quote from Shazzar: “We may still play casually here and there but we're officially out of the game until further notice. Shame there was no competition to keep the game engaging. ” Why? Because your leadership got banned for cheating? Imagine having to cheat to win seasons. Buh bye, losers. /laugh ” The entire server is laughing at you for such a smooth brained comment. BA has to cheat to win seasons? Ok child. You enjoy the show and tell tomorrow. Don't forget your crayons a…

• Season Win Remove

Crane - - Forum Banter

What a ducking moron.

• You didn't mention the phone. That may be important to know.

• I would like the buy an enter key for $200, Alex.

• The maximum happiness T8 merc can reach is 122.5% - 120% with all the generalist trophies, 2.5% from a spyglass. Each laborer will bring in maybe 3k silver? Most find it not worth it, but merc journals are the easiest to fill (you can literally pass them out to your whole party, and have everyone filling for you), which is why they bring back the least value of them all. Not worth. Just go run corrupteds.

• Blue Army are OUT!

Crane - - Forum Banter

Yo can I still get some silver for premium?

• Quote from YeSer: “and why u wants LP for lv up combat spec u can use tomes and for craft u can study items only for gatherer u need time but if u haven’t time don’t gatherer it’s not worth . ” Stop - u cleerly r incapumble uf halping. Back to OP, now way to purchase LP. The closest you can get to LP is Fame credits, which you will gain once you grind fame with a maxed out weapon tier. Get in a guild, go fame farm and prosper.

• poor supports, never get any love in this game.

• The last major patch was entirely for solo gameplay. Jesus.

• Help with money

so you want low risk with all the reward? you are playing the wrong game.

• Not impressed by these changes. Hideouts were a mistake. Count me out next season.

• Iron-root E is bugged

Crane - - Bugs

BUMP this is a bullshit bug that has been in the game for too fucking long.

• Evensong

Crane - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Quote from Shalako: “One can make a very good argument for Evensong being the least useful arcane staff. This seems off, as an avalonian weapon it should be better. Right now up to 3 people can be affected by the E. Suggest changing the E to uninterruptable turret mode channel where 3 separate individually aimed shots can be fired. Alternatively, the 3 shots shoot out like Throwing Blades. The spread is a buff since more enemies would tend to be affected in large scale situations. Then Evensong …