Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 59.

• Ok, if you do not want players to be able to gank while mounted, then gatherers should not be able to gather while mounted either. Everyone gathers on top of their mount and can hop back on it almost instantly, there is no such thing as an unmounted gatherer. Increase the time it takes to get back on the mount to 2 seconds, that seems fair to me since they already have invisibility and a much faster sprint than any gank build can have. Armored horse needs a nerf too, it should be slower than a r…

• Queue grace period?

Malth - - Feedback Testserver

As it is right now, if you relog to switch characters or your internet cuts out, you have to sit through the queue all over again. Any chance that a grace period can be implemented so you don't lose your spot the second you exit the game? Most other mmo's have this, the ones that didn't caused a lot of frustration among players. If albion is anything like other mmo launches, it could be hours before you are able to get back into the game.

• Frost Nova needs some love too.

• Bloodletter E hit twice

Malth - - Bugs

youtu.be/uXIJ9nprsQU?t=19m40s @19:40 Enemy bloodletter is in stealth and uses E through our team and lands in holy explosion. The bloodletter gets knocked back before he can reach his target destination which causes his E to linger in a small radius around him until he regains control of his character. He gets stunned by the great hammer and knocked back a second time and lands next to Broscience and Adreena who take the damage from the lunge a second time. You can tell this is the case because …

• 1. Tanks need aoe threat. All group PVE farming in this game is done with mass area damage, yet most dedicated tanking weapons can't hold aggro on a pack of 5 mobs. We quickly learned that a clarent blade with a stalker jacket and sarcophagus is a far better tank than a hammer or a non-flail mace. Not only does the clarent blade add to your clear speed with its great area damage, but it can actually keep all of the mobs on it too. I suggest giving much higher threat values for melee crowd contro…

• Quote from Thorn-Delwyn: “That is not actually the animation. The spell has a component called stand time. This value has two effects: 1. your character has to stand still for the duration setup with this component 2. only because you stand still the animation is played correctly without it the slightest movement would end the animation Rejuvenation has a stand time of 0.4 seconds (or 400 milliseconds) which can't be shortened in any way. Most instant attacks have a stand time of 0.4 seconds wit…

• Is it just me or does anyone else get around 20 runes (my split) every time and rarely anything else? The minibosses aren't even worth clicking on the bags, they drop literally 1-2 runes. Removing the resources was a necessary change, but did you nerf all of the other drops too? It feels like I am barely getting any souls or artifacts anymore. PS: T7-T8 hellgate artifacts are too rare in my opinion. You can't even buy most T8 hellgate weapon artifacts on the auction house even if you had unlimit…

• Sounds unbalanced?

Malth - - Feedback & Suggestions

Audio levels for some sounds need adjusting, for instance try the holy staff auto attack. Also i'm not a huge fan of the new fire staff sound effects. I prefered the way fire staff sounded in beta 1. However fire wave sounds good, except nobody uses it. On the other hand frost staff sounds awesome now, great job with that.

• I think the combat would also feel a lot less clunky if instants did not animation lock you for a brief moment. It might be like that for balance reasons, but I think it makes the combat feel unresponsive and less fun than it could be. After playing some heroes of the storm, the difference is night and day when you can use a skill and keep moving at the same time and having 0 delay on your skills after you press the button. Then I come back to albion and use armor piercer, which roots myself for…

• Hellgate buffs

The graphical and sound effects are annoying as well.

• I just don't believe that a korean grind is what will keep people playing this game for years to come. I would rather have the option to explore multiple play styles without being at a massive disadvantage for switching. The real progression in this game is in your wealth anyway. Try getting to a point where you can afford to lose multiple 8.3 sets, only then you can say that you have maxed.

• Quote from Reptar: “☺Top 3 Players getting 100/100 skill inside a week without LP. (yeah yeah its beta i know but how harder is gonna be? ony 3 times harder right? Games like runescape take 2 years for u to get 99/99 ” You are not maxed when you reach 100/100 in great holy staff, you also need to 100/100 holy staff, divine staff and artifact holy staff for the +60 item power. They already made it twice as long this patch and nerfed the ghouls in T7 blue dungeon, there is no need to make it even …

• Using these skills feels very clunky, unreliable and not fun to use with the cast time. These are skill shots that already have a projectile delay and hit the first target they collide with, which in many cases is the tank who is not the target you wanted to hit. It is difficult to predict where all enemies will be positioned 1 second in advance with the giant hitboxes on these abilities. Magic arrow is how short CD projectile skill shots should be, reliable if you aim well, not clunky and most …

• I play cursed for 3 betas now.

• You can hit multiple targets with armor piercer, so in my books it is an aoe. Yes the area is thin but very long, it does not stop good cursed staff players from lining it up and consistently piercing 2-3 targets. The skill could deal 500 damage for all I care, what is overpowered is the armor debuff which when combined with instant hard hitting skills and/or area damage leads to obscene damage output, making cursed staff a mandatory slot in any good comp. People talk about how op heavy mace and…

• Clarent Blade.

It sounds to me like this is a problem with: A) The amount mastery increases item power by (It is significant and punishes you in the short-term for committing to something that gets nerfed) B) The nerfs in this game are not subtle. They come infrequently and like a sledgehammer. I am not surprised everyone is afraid of nerfs when every aspect of the skill will be cut into pieces like what happened with dual daggers. The clarent needs at most 2 of its properties nerfed, no more. SBI would learn …

• Quote from Rauda: “Yeah let's do same skills on all weapons. How can u compare only W? What about Q and E skills on cursed? You have only one good E on great cursed and 9m Q. Totally OP weapon. ” This post is only about armor piercer and how it interacts with other weapons. None of the other armor debuff abilities make other weapons such as the clarent blade anywhere close to as powerful as armor piercer does. Cursed staff is still a top tier dps with cursed beam so nerfing armor piercer would n…

• Clarent Blade.

Yeah, no. It's getting nerfed, you cannot have 850 damage in a 6m radius on a 15s CD with no animation delay on a one handed weapon. What other weapon has anything close to this? Only the carrioncaller and guess what, that is also an op tier 1 meta weapon. Just compare it to dual swords, it's superior in every single way. You don't even need an arcane beam, just someone spamming armor piercer with omelette, casted from literally off-screen and on multiple targets. Throw in a stalker jacket as a …

• This skill is completely broken in all forms of group pvp, group pve and everyone knows it. When the group leader is looking for more, after the healer and tank is sorted the next thing they look for is a cursed staff over anything else because of this single skill. The difference between grinding in a party with and without an armor piercer is staggering. With 40-50% more damage for your entire group, armor piercer is stronger than arcane beam ever was. I don't think it's healthy for the game t…

• Deadly Shot Up

Malth - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Also costs a shit ton more energy per second compared to fire bolt / frost bolt and bows don't have the option to use eye of secrets.