Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 58.

• Quote from Thisaoplayer: “Arch isn't. ” LOL ok there bud... When you chase a fisherman through 3 zones with 20+ ppl you don't call that being cowardly? Please send whatever you are smoking to my home address while your at it (hopefully it's crack).

• - Resolved a rare issue that caused Faction Warfare Player Rankings to display incorrectly Still not working for me. I have the rank of Waystalker but it still has it showing Woodsman and it's been like this since March. I was faction capped before the Call to Arms update; perhaps that is what is causing the rank bug for me when the conversion happened.

• Quote from Voltel: “Salty? ” See the PS in the first post you fucking idiot.

• Seriously? All these idiots ever do is just zerg, they only engage in a 1v1 when they know they have back up around the corner and run like bitches too them. You clowns are the biggest fucking bunch of douche bag pussies in Albion's history. Must be proud being giant dildos. I'm looking at you "Rampage94" of course I die from a man bun wearing millennial. I hope anyone that wears the ARCH tag suffers horribly because most of you are complete assholes and deserve it. PS: Ya I'm mad bro so fuck of…

• Blue Army are OUT!

Malvado - - Forum Banter

Quote from Stormlord: “Who is B.A? ” Bunch of basement dwellers who chose to spend much of their IRL earnings on gold in a make believe fantasy world so they could win a bunch of pixel seasons in a video game. Now that a bunch are banned they will do the same non sense in New World because I guess when you are losers IRL you need to make sure you win online so you feel better about your pathetic life.

• Tuathan aspiring new chat moderator

Malvado - - Forum Banter

LOL Tuathan wants to be a chat moderator? He's one of the biggest dick heads in general chat good luck with that one LOL.

• They don't give two craps. These streamers give them free publicity and that's all they care about. Besides the streaming community of this game masses like 2000 viewers or less so they might think they're hot shit and celebrities but my grandmother hosting online trivia can get more viewers.

• Why even bother with this thread and test center in general? You still pushed out the patch when it clearly was broken, waited too long to hotfix and not even roll back the servers which just caused a huge imbalance. You nerfed faction points on kills which hurts the Caerleon faction, you made faction fame farming in dungeons pointless which also means those who like to dive players while faction flagged also get hurt. Explain to me what good did this patch do other then freeing up server queue …

• Great job screwing up the faction warfare system so that it isn't even enjoyable at all now. Faction Point gains are worse then ever now, I don't understand why you over buff systems then completely nerf them into the ground moments later.

• Faction Points gains are garbage now, the patch that was supposed to "fix" this issue just made things even worse. You also failed to rollback the server so now a huge imbalance has happened between those that logged in this reset and those that didn't. Why did you hype up gaining faction points for kills and knock downs then nerf them just over a week later? At least make it so the kills get the normal faction points and knock downs get the reduced FP you see now.

• I've been here since beta 2 and after this screw up I think I'm finally done with this game and SBI's horrible QA... It angers me that I tested this out like 4 days ago and even said in the thread that there is something wrong with the FP gain. However, nerfing it100% doesn't help anything but just hurts players. Some players like to flag up and do faction fame farming. It was a thing in the old system although not as popular but i twas still a thing. Now doing group T6 dungeons solo you'll get …

• It won't create laughs at all TBH it will just anger gatherers who have been getting shafted since Queen Update. Just seems like a lot of wasted assets that need to be created for basically nothing.

• This patch did nothing

Malvado - - Rants

Quote from w00style: “forum.albiononline.com/index.p…2f9770359f80df974b7853c91 75 Years Later... ” Exactly G freakin G, Ya let's hype up a patch telling everyone you'll get Faction Points for kills and knock outs now but they nerf the point gains by 100% 8 days later....yep that's really good game designing.... The least they can do is roll back the server for today so that everyone including myself who gained too many points will get reset because that's BS for anyone who didn't log on this res…

• This patch did nothing

Malvado - - Rants

Quote from Sadaleus: “Now, after hotfix, you get even less faction points than before. Something is now wrong on the other side of the spectrum either in pve or pvp it is grind fest. ” Exactly my point, they made everything WORSE when this was supposed to be the patch that fixed things. They hyped up the faction patch saying you get FP for kills then they nerfed this into the ground a week later. So now ppl aren't even going to want to fight they just are going to play capping wars... 300 FP / k…

• This patch did nothing

Malvado - - Rants

I was well aware I tested it unlike most of you here. I even said in the thread that it was way too high yet they pushed it out anyways and nerfed the crap out of things afterwards making it even worse then before. Doesn't help the fact that they aren't going to roll back the server after they totally screwed everything up which basically means those that played this morning will have a huge advantage over others with faction warfare. I get nerfing the T5 group dungeons but even T6 dungeons you …

• This patch did nothing

Malvado - - Rants

I was getting like 16+ faction points per kill and now i get 1 - 2 points and you're going to tell me that it isn't a nerf? PPLLLLEEEAAASSSEEEEEE I also checked T6 group dungeons you get like 30 FP max which is utter garbage. The patch was supposed to address the crappy FP but it just made it even worse.

• This patch did nothing

Malvado - - Rants

So what exactly did you improve with faction points in this patch? It's actually worse then it was before. Getting 1 faction point per kill when I was getting like 16 + before. I get that screwed up with the PvE points but you nerfed everything so badly it's not even worth doing anymore. You think anyone is going to want to do dungeons faction flagged when you get like 5 FP / kill? please.... You increased the amount of ranks, the amount of rep required but you nerfed FP gain into the ground and…

• Nobody is forcing you at all to go into the black zone. You do so by your own choice and it even gives you a warning before doing so. It's risk vs reward; you want access to the best gathering nodes, you're going to run across a lot of ppl who are trying to kill you. Either join a guild and group gather or stay out of the black zone it's really that simple. As much as I hate gankers and ganking in general, don't keep nerfing the game mode for those players that actually enjoy that type of conten…

• Of course there are benefits which is why you see a lot more doing them now. Stop trying to nerf everything you stupid morons.

• Revert the daily back to 20k because now it's way too easy. I personally thing you overdid it a bit with the faction point increase but it might also be the fact I was testing it in 4 star zones which might effect the outcome. Either way though change the daily back to 20k from 5k cause it's a joke now to get.