Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

• top gear doesn't mean top player. Learn to play. You lost to someone with shit gear because you don't know what your doing. You're just in denial. That's what's wrong with trolls in games. Daddies money doesn't buy power.

• try turning off other settings like Bluetooth and functions you don't actually need turned on or on full off first. Battery saver helps. It can also be an issue known already by Samsung.

• I'm still shaking

Phoggue - - Beginner's Questions

it warns you these areas are hostile it is part of the game. Always be prepared when entering red and black zones. Huge risks. But bigger rewards. If you survive in those zones. Tip... join a guild and don't go alone. Definitely don't bring your best gear. You will lose it all. If you want strategy I saw some folk run into those zones naked just to watch how the pros did it all. Watch. Learn. Win Best of luck

• Run a VPN service and see if changing ip prevents you from getting booted ?

• like an offline character manager. With loot history/ data parsing pretty much ? Would make a great start for offline character management add-on(s) and app(s) Would be neat if those who installed it. And liked it. Could donate silver or gold or $ etc help support it.

• perhaps you simply got screwed over by them. Anything possible really.

• I'm casual. I find no reason to rush into anything. Which is what I like about albion it's not in my face forcing me to stay longer than I need. An economy based game when played efficiently doesn't require large sums of time. Slow down. Stop trying to be top of the top and just enjoy the game. Something for everyone

• in city I'm given the option to purchase another bank tab slot for 140,550 silver. Before I go ahead and get it does this add another 128 slots to the city banks?

• in city I'm given the option to purchase another bank tab slot for 140,550 silver. Before I go ahead and get it does this add another 128 slots to the city banks?

• Maximum slots?

thank you. So if this sounds correct.... for my challenge. 15 city banks x 128 slots to fill (challenge 1)

• Maximum slots?

Thanks. What about the city banks how many slots? (I tried counting but the layout prevents me from getting accurate count)

• Maximum slots?

I am curious about the following: -How many city banks are there? -How many slots do each of the banks have total? -what is max number of islands you can own per account? - How many of the largest storage chests can I place on the island(s)?[how many slots do they have and weight limit? Finally How many characters max can be created per account?