Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 164.

• @tabooshka MG vs June sun vs Mudhouse they both didnt pull through till the end but the intent was there.

• Quote from Hellements: “Thanks for the feedback and inputs everyone. Crystal GvG Season Points were capped because you were able to create almost infinite season points by adding more crystal teams. Territories and Castles on the other hand are limited through game design and therefore have a hard cap there. There are currently no plans to limit point gains from other activities than Crystal GvGs. - Hellements ” Well there was also a cap on cgvg points, it was just higher(300 people/guild).

• @Cessari My 2 suggestions dont havr to be added together. The thing you quoted would just limit the amount of guilds being able to earn battlemount ranks thus making it more competetive even on the lower end. As to what content should give points that would be up for the devs to decide. I personally believe the metrics in place should be : Territory ownership Castle ownership Pvp fame Pve fame Crafting fame Gathering fame/resource value Hellgates 20v20 cgvg points 5v5 cgvg points

• @Bogul I thought about it and what do you think about my sugggestion? Another idea i had is to rank guilds not my total points but how well they perform in relation to everyone else. For example: Top 5 guilds get crystsl Top 25 gold Top 100 silver Rest gets only portrait

• Ok please move this to the correct forum section(forum banter).

• I'm going to be the voice of reason here and point out the obvious. The strongest guild has never won a season. The strongest coalition wins the season. Always has been that way. Always will be that way. Now since we have alot of people here already, let me share my opinion on how to 'fix' the issue at hand. Now first of all there is literally no way of prohibiting guilds from doing politics to secure objectives. What im suggesting will however drastically limit the impact of that. Well here goe…

• daybreaker

keeperofnature - - Bugs

Daybreaker E-Skill : Breakthrough removes rejuvenation stacks, even though the description says that healing over time effects shoulnd't get purged.

• minor mail bug

keeperofnature - - Bugs

bump

• minor mail bug

keeperofnature - - Bugs

- Description of the issue: Bug when opening unread mail - Steps to reproduce:have enough mail in your mailbox that you can scroll down. open an unread mail after scrolling down a bit. Press the close button on the mail. - Result: You will be returned to the top of the mail-page. - Expected result: You will be returned to the last opened mail( the one that you just closed)

• seems like a bad idea. Kinda removes alot of defender advantage when a city is getting sieged.

• hey. Will this go live before or after the high level matches this weekend(5v5/20v20 cgvg).

• the state of 20v20

keeperofnature - - Feedback & Suggestions

Hello everyone, I'm currently on one of the most active 20v20 crystal league teams(19 UTC) and got encouraged to share my opinion on the state of 20v20 on the forum so here we are. Level ones are VERY alive. I attribute this to the fact that you spend very little to nothing for a potential of 1million fame in characterbound tomes. No problem here really. Some teams do level two but not really that many and sometimes it's just one team hoping for a noshow which then sits tent when there's an actu…

• Table of contents : 0 : Introduction 1 : Faction warfare 2 : Hellgate rework 3 : loadouts 0 : Introduction Hello, My name is keeperofnature(some people might know me as iengage). I‘ve been playing albion since about launch. In this post I‘d like to give some feedback for the most recent patch Call to Arms after about two weeks of playing it. Note that if i don‘t mention certain aspects of the patch, it‘s because i don‘t see issues with it, or that i haven‘t explored them well enough yet. I will …

• run non-lethals?

• You can view associates on any station already.

• chest log bug

keeperofnature - - Bugs

Copying the chest logs does not copy the last entry on every page.

• I'm not so sure yet, if this is necessary. Yes there is less loot from pve, but the chance of facing opponents with bad gear is about 0% right now. The update has been out for not even a month yet. 2v2 seems alive still, haven't done 10s in a bit and 5s aswell, will have to keep doing them to judge this better.

• Hello guys, Keeperofnature here. I've had this issue in the past and still have it where i don't know where i left stuff. Did i keep my full 8.3 Set in this Hideout, where i don't have access to anymore? Well i think it'd be great if SBI added an NPC that would tell you - maybe for a silver fee - where your stuff is. Let me know what you guys think down below. PS : Sbi, can we get a feedback option for QoL?

• Hello HCEPositive(great name btw) Select Self does work. While holding the key, any spell that can be cast on yourself will be cast on yourself(Note : doesnt work for ground target spells)

• add 1v1 hgs

keeperofnature - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Pilavpawa: “there is , its called corrupted dungeon ” Corrupteds are very different from what 1v1 hgs would look like, if they adopted the systems from 2v2/5v5/10v10. Rising lava, no mob clear required after a fight, no way of leaving the fight. Dunno if it's necesary to add 1v1 hellgates, might just be a huge rock-paper-scissors game.