Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 32.

• No more offline wow wow!!! Congratulations to developers @Korn et. al. for making Albion Online available 24h/7d. Removing daily maintenance is a major improvement so thank you for your development efforts.

• When there was no 30 min warning I hastened back to town to see what's up. I am hopeful that it is a new feature that mitigates the need for daily maintenance downtime.

• Thanks for taking the time to share your perspective @jack12

• Looking for mates

BreadPirate - - Introduce yourself!

Just put me on your friends list In the game I am the same character by name Is your forum name different? When I invite it says "No character named LBzeroX exists"

• Looking for mates

BreadPirate - - Introduce yourself!

Welcome to the machine. Come to Thetford sometime. Healing with unholy is my jam now but I can also show you a few fishing spots in the black zone.

• Why was this game made by pricks?

BreadPirate - - Rants

There were 8 shit heads in total today in the @Xyphros rape gang but only 3 touched me as you can see from the killboard. 1430 IP vs 840 IP is the effect of Xyphros' T8 gear. So why must he make it a gang rape instead? Anyone calling this "pvp" is raping you and lying to cover it up.

BreadPirate - - Rants

Quote from Mrpotato: “Quote from BreadPirate: “Because it's too fucking hard for @Mrpotato to stop gangraping people in albion. ” Except that I still have killed 0 people in albion (outside or arenas), in fact, I have been ganked by a group several times, and I have died some of them You dont believe me? Just check my profile and see I have 0 pvp fame, 0 lethal hellgate fame, 0 lethal CDs fame So yeah your argument is as valid as a grain of salt, you died in black zone? Buy new equipment, train,…

• Quote from Midgard: “Quote from BreadPirate: “Ha'aji I love you. I will find you. Hang on ” Ha'aji probably trashed and is dead. My condolences. ” Thank you for your support. As a solo gatherer I am continually gangraped by gangs of 5, 6 ,7 or more players at once in BZ. This 'Learned Helplessness' condition (forced upon many many other AO players beside myself) is seriously rotten shit for SBI or anyone else to promote under the disguise of a 'game' and especially heinous to be doing to any chi…

BreadPirate - - Rants

Quote from Tabor: “More specifically I always laugh when people say all my wealth is lost on getting killed. You only lose what you have in your inventory and on body. If that happens to be all of your wealth or even a large portion of it that is a you problem not a game problem. ” Yes I was just gangraped again by 6 shit eating turds in the T6 blackzone. Is that how you roll? Quote from Mrpotato: “Quote from Anyd: “The highlight of this game is robbery. Stealing another player's investment. Whe…

• Hey guys I think the simple reality is that no one else has the right to sell Albion silver or gold for real life money except SBI. RMT (Real Money Transactions) can bring serious problems to the game including criminal theft and money laundering. So avoiding stolen credit cards and any participation in money laundering (real world money) is at least one serious reason why RMT must be policed. Fraud detection used to be the job of the banks. It's a drag, it's not easy, but it must be done at lea…

• What I really want as a new player is to be able to name my mount. And I wish I could have petted her and stroked her ears but there was always something in the way preventing that. Because my favorite stag deserved it, and now that she's been ganked away from me I feel much more empty than when I lose a dagger or cheap boots. What if she is for sale by that cretinous thief on some market.. in a city that.. I've never been to? Or worse...what if she's being sold on the black market? The moment t…

• Hello @azalice23 Which is your favorite fish?

• Quote from GluttonySDS: “Quote from BreadPirate: “So a year has passed ... how is debuff working for people in 2021? ” Debuff has done nothing except give advantages to the strongest groups who can abuse it... ” By strongest do you mean the largest groups (by number of players) or is there more to it? And I would just ask if you know of any content areas or even edge cases where debuff actually works to accomplish more balance?

• It's nice work and I learned a few things so thank you

• So a year has passed ... how is debuff working for people in 2021?

• PVP ISSUE

BreadPirate - - Bugs

beyond the mechanic, look you must. In the dark, this player was Search your feelings. Or just open your closed mind to realize that a UI improvement here would have great QOL impact at scale and mitigate these new player disappointment sessions. Choice is yours.

• Re: PVP ISSUE

BreadPirate - - Forum Banter

Firstly Im really fucking glad I didnt join your guild with your self righteous Trumper attitude on my attempt to contribute to a real fucking issue for new players. But your really fucking dumb and full of yourself arent you. Too fucking full to see a UI deficiency. Secondly, really fucking glad SBI was smart enough not to hire you. Thirdly I wont report your shitty holier than thou attitude. No one else seems to give a fuck about you, and that now includes me. Congratulations.

• Re: PVP ISSUE

BreadPirate - - Forum Banter

fuck you very much for fighting sheesh.

• PVP ISSUE

BreadPirate - - Bugs

Im gonna need you to be open minded. With my 51 yo thumbs you will out word me 10 to 1. Its broken but fixable.

• PVP ISSUE

BreadPirate - - Bugs

Quote from Blenfjorn: “The mechanic is actually working as intended. A player vs player knock down is 3 minutes. A mob vs player knock down is 15 seconds. If you hit the guy even once, he would have been down for 3 minutes... Nothing broken here, just take it as a learning experience. ” You say nothing broken but this happened. And if this happens to a player, especially one with the balls to be in the black zone, then it's actually broken. The UI must let a player know if they are engaged in PV…