Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 340.

• Are we seriously considering this horrible play as "evidence"? Wow.... might as well nerf everything while at it, because no matter what the other guy used, that play was doomed! Also isn't the irony hard of a spear talking about pre-stacking... If people just abandoned spears we would have so much less whine... just play bows, xbows or frost and just be happy winning every non-purge fight!

• Yup same here, stuck on connecting

• Hood Of Tenacity

McDobs - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

let's never forget the staff of balance...

• Same here can't login

• They don't care about arena... or any instanced gameplay. Which is a shame because it would skyrocket the game for those players that don't want to roam and play pony simulator for hours just to find content to do (and risk). Yes we want no-risk-low-rewards but unlimited ones, risk doesn't always means gear, risking to lose 15' of time is far greater than loosing 100k of gear....

• Add more arena maps, add a massive battleground map like the scrums for 10v10, be able to participate in unlimited matches and always receive something for victory (daily 3 rewards as it is, and then some currency or runes or w/e). Improve this part of the game, if anything your player base will grow, there is no fear of empty BZ anymore because of f2p so no need to hold back on instanced content anymore, people already never leave blue/yellow zones and they farm for hours, so why not improve in…

• Wait until another game launches and play that...

• Quote from Georg51: “Quote from thefixx: “It's failing and will go back to obscurity soon. ” Recent player activity statistics say you are wrong here. But hey maybe the game isn't for you. In which case, go play something else. ” Just because people play it doesn't mean it is good, just that there isn't anything better right now out there. By the end of 2021 things will be much much different, unless they do something drastic to change the course, but I doubt they will so... just sticking around…

• Quote from MagusAdept: “Yet. I'm gonna use in zvz, because as soon as the shotcaller starts the countdown, I can start the march, then knight helm my way through with added defense, drop my E and dip. Its not in ZvZ yet, because ZvZ "can" take time to change meta. It'd go great with great axe, and im sure there are other builds that would benefit. there are 190ish+ items in the game, and you are booing because one of the ones that wasn't top 20 is now in the limelight. Adapt. Ask for change in C…

• ENOUGH TO IGNORE IT!!!! SILENT NO MORE

McDobs - - Rants

Let's just make something clear. Ganging is not PvP, it is 10+ people against a gatherer (most probably) on an OX or worse... Now that the above is dealt with. People don't have the time for full loot pvp game anymore so all the new games are either going no-full loot or semi-loot (core punk will drop an artifact whatever that is, but sounds important). But in order to keep the economy loot must be destroyed and remade by the players, what SBI fails to understand is that you can make items drop …

• Clean up, become blue, make an honest grind of yourself!

• Quote from ImaDoki: “Cof cof, League of Legends, cof cof, biggest moba in the World, cof cof, 100% free to play. You dont know what you are talking about. ” That means you want Albion to lock weapons behind payment system? Because that is what LoL does, you have to pay money to get the heroes, especially new ones that are broken and so its is pay to win (at least for some weeks). Horrible system, very profitable though because kids have no patience and adults have no time....

• This can work well like a draft so you get random items (one for each slot, weapon, offhand, head, etc) that way the fights don't rely on meta or popular builds but mostly on skill and the ability to work with what you have (people with high spec in different areas will be in an advantage and that is ok). This will make players to try and raise other weapon trees as well which will result in more fame, more dungeons etc. The gear from the chests comes from Blackmarket and it can break as usual, …

• Rename it to "How to lose money fast"

• Lol at people flaming the guy for winning (anything/anyone) in pvp. Don't listen to these no lifers man, winning is winning, play a game on ultra easy mode, who cares? As long as you're having fun that is all that matters... people play "souls" games and ironman mode while blindfolded these days...pff, some people just have too much free time!

• Well other/newer games do sort of mix, they have less zones where is is fully "safe" but you only drop parts of your gear and not the whole thing. Understandably that would cripple the already saturated Albion market (as there are more items made than broken/dropped)

• Quote from ViLEuo: “Quote from McDobs: “They should really remove the ganking system altogether and find another way for items to smash/break (this will keep economy as it is). Because the only reason pvp is in this game, is to recycle the items and economy, if stuff don't break there will be thousands of them and prices will plummet. So SBI just needs to find a nice way to destroy gear without involving ganking or pvp or at least small scale (zvz and gvg and maybe some hellgate modes can be mad…

• They should really remove the ganking system altogether and find another way for items to smash/break (this will keep economy as it is). Because the only reason pvp is in this game, is to recycle the items and economy, if stuff don't break there will be thousands of them and prices will plummet. So SBI just needs to find a nice way to destroy gear without involving ganking or pvp or at least small scale (zvz and gvg and maybe some hellgate modes can be made to break gear). Or at least make ganki…

• I'm playing for over a year and I have no idea what a Rogue Mage is, so I'm pretty certain that thing isn't around anymore. Also did you succeed in killing the mage? Kudos if you did because we bring a full party to do so (tanks, healers the whole lot).