Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• EASY ANTI CHEAT DISCONNECTS

FoxTyrant - - Bugs

Quote from Dran68: “You are still trying to direct us to Easy Anti-Cheat to solve our problems with game. But it was not Easy Anti-Cheat update that caused this problem. Last update of Easy Anti-Cheat was months ago. But the problems occoured right after game update few days ago. ” exactly, before last update or server restart on Thursday, everything is fine, i never had this issue. After server restart and a small update, i got this EAC problem since i never use any 3rd party program. its ur la…

FoxTyrant - - Bugs

Quote from Evas_Flarelight: “Quote from Partheas: “It's incredible that the mod staff aren't helping us. This problem have 2-3 entire days without helpful response from nobody, and the mod staff just send us to EAC support. I hope they can fix this, if not I'll left the game, because is completely useless. ” Jus in case you missed it, we have mentioned multiple times to please send a ticket to the support staff for additonal troubleshooting steps: albiononline.com/en/profile/support Or reach out…

FoxTyrant - - Bugs

i didnt use any 3rd party program, still disconnected me everytime i log in game.

FoxTyrant - - Bugs

Quote from Dagother: “Hey guys, if you've missed my message on the first page, or you've already checked the troubleshooting guide at easy.ac/en-us/support/ and nothing worked, you can message EAC tech support at easy.ac/en-us/support/game/contact/tech/ - they might ask you for your account ID so I'd suggest you send it with your first ticket (you can check your account ID on your account page at albiononline.com/en/profile/ under Account Information). In the future patch we'll also add a reason…

FoxTyrant - - Bugs

same problem here and my situation more weird, i got 3 accounts, and my main account cant log in yeterday since always said eac disconnect me, but my alt account is fine then, today my main account is gd to play, then my 2 alts account couldnt log in more than 1min. and now, i post here because my main account got kicked by EAC again and i did everything from EAC site or SBI support said, not working. ROFL, so devs, u cant blame on EAC, u have to check whats wrong in ur launcher since u want to …

• FIX EAC DISCONNECT

FoxTyrant - - Bugs

same problem here too. and my situation more weird, i got 3 accounts, and my main account cant log in yeterday since always said eac disconnect me, but my alt account is fine then, today my main account is gd to play, then my 2 alts account couldnt log in more than 1min.