Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 672.

• It does not counter fire artillery. Quite the opposite (?)

• Quote from XJosh: “all of those abilities can be purged. ” Only one of those abilities can be purged xd

• Quote from XJosh: “Can be used while stunned OR silenced... and cant be purged... come on. You gotta do better than this. ” And leaves you inmobile on a spot with reduced healing. Pros and cons, don't you think? Now, if you're saying it because of corrupted dungeons, good lord please stop balancing the game around corrupted dungeons, thanks.

• Quote from Sedi107: “This changes won't help at all the only thing that you need to do is split one alliance into many. I think it would be better if only 1 guild could attack a zone and if the zone gets cluster qued everyone but the attacking and defending guild gets kicked out of the map and only they can enter the map once the fight starts. The alliances get to participate by tring to stop the enemy guild from entering the map or helping the ally guild get into the map and you at least have t…

• Quote from manishkob: “I recently have been trying to get new guild members and have heard that some guilds are just heartless people enslaving their new recruits or outright taxing the poop out of them. I believe that new players should be encouraged and supported even if they aren’t “good” at the game. Welcome to my ted talk. Also if you don’t have a guild and is look for one we welcome all types of players as long as you aren’t a mean person. ” Yeah, I have seen this issue rise again and agai…

• Item Balancing Question

Gabumon - - Feedback & Suggestions

For tanking its used, and it had some use in crystals. There is no point on having both if you do not have distinctions.

• Item Balancing Question

Quote from Mansdferg: “This might be a weird request. I have a degree in game design and I was intensely curious as to the reasoning behind making cleric cowl able to be activated while cc-ed? It feels like it goes against most of the design intentions of the other defensive items in the game. I understand if this cannot be answered, but I figured it couldn't hurt to ask. Would greatly appreciate it if a dev could share their thinking. ” Well, you can search the patch notes on that particular ch…

• Corrupted is not the only content in the game.

• Quote from solventh: “I know this s allowed on islands but what about rests? i need a clear comment from the game officers. ” It is in my interpretation of rules, since you can have as many acconuts online as you wish, as long as 1. They have preimum 2. They do not engage with eachother in the openworld or instanced activities. Cities are excluded from this

• magic

Gabumon - - Beginner's Questions

Usually frost is the most used and versatile.

• Quote from AppleDevourer: “Hi i am a yellow zone fiber gatherer and i am wondering what is the cheapest and best weapon to kill mobs so i can gather them. i currently use lifecurse staff 4.1, thanks! ” For yellow zone since no pvp danger, any! Axes are fast for clearing, or frost staves, or spears. Lifecurse is probably the slowest, actually xD

• The damage over time skills cancel it, the jacket behaves like you did damage after using it with poison.

• Assholes are assholes. If you need I can give you some money to get gear back, and good luck friend.

• Quote from Tocachi: “Hi everyone!I recently decided to make the Dead-Alive T4 Cloak to prepare for a transport of hearts, one of the materials that is needed is the badge and a mountain heart, so as not to spend money on the badge I decided that I wanted to make it because the game itself shows you that this insignia is created with 50 runes of its respective Tier, the question is as follows: Can that insignia really be made or is it just a drop from the game? Since I have been moving around the…

• Quote from ToeJamming: “Quote from Piddle: “Quote from ToeJamming: “sent a ticket well over 48 hours and no report, had over a grand credit on my paypal and my cc is connected to that and is a debit card, certainly no issue there. ” 48 hours ago? I think you have a case for legal action here. Pain and suffering. Trauma. This has all the hallmarks of either an 8 figure settlement, or maybe you are blowing everything completely out of proportion and you should just wait for a response like someone…

• Unused Healer Staffs

Quote from Fabrizziou: “- 1h Holy it's meh but top for it's content - GHoly maybe will be nerfed as it is more used than other (with sbi logic it will be dead basically kek) - Divine it's... ok I guess - Lifetouch ded after GHoly buff - Fallen staff idk it's used for reset, i never saw that staff - Redemption is little useful in 5v5, arena and dgs maybe? - Bye bye hallowfall, finally dead in 1v1 with next patch - 1h nature similar uses as redemption maybe - GNature = meme - Wild ok in zvz and ma…

• Unused Healer Staffs

regular holy is amazing for avas and for pve content. Hallowfall ... yeh. 1h nature is good in small scale and in crystal from time to time. Blight is also used in CD

• Send an email to support!

• Quote from Kanra.zip: “Smite (Holy Staffs) - Damage buff is applied after the actual damage, meaning the first smite deals 50% less damage Thorns (Nature Staffs) - Damage buff (10% each stack) is applied once every time you land the autoattack, meaning your 1st deals 40% less damage, 2nd 30%, 3rd 20%, 4th 10%, and 5th deals the same damage as before the change Spirit Spear (Spears) - The autoattack range bonus was reduced from 40% to 32% (not mentioned in patchnotes), but the autoattack damage i…

• Quote from Hastatus: “The hideout casting change is a great change for bad gankers, they must feel very proud that their solid year of whining paid off. Such hardcore, very tough. Shame that it will harm solo players and small guilds that counted on public HO to stand a chance against larger guilds. Of course now those trash gankers get to deal with being on the other end, no matter how much they claim the game is improved for everyone by them personally having it easier, the people negatively e…