Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 124.

• f the space were closing little by little like it happens in a battle royal, the corrupted dungeons could only be played with builds like the claymore, boldcaster, bloodletter, black hands and all that kind of direct contact builds ... I honestly do not see it productive...What they should do is modify the matchmaking system, since it takes too long to locate an opponent ..... I don't know how much to look for .. if there is no corrupt ELO in this game.

• Save albion

NaturalSelection - - Feedback & Suggestions

Not everything lasts forever... some streamers leave but new ones will emerge, it is part of the life cycle. For you who have experienced everything in the game, it seems empty of content and I understand you .... I started playing 10 minutes after they opened the free to play server ..... But for someone who has just entered it is a new world, the public is constantly renewed.

• These are some of my ideas: 1.- Create a slot in the party finder specific for the assembly of faction war parties, where one can specify Faction, Role (including mount), IP min, in turn the creator of the party will have Role "Caller". which would allow you to use the microphone within the game and organize the fights without the need to unify all the subjects in a discord. 2.- "Faction brotherhoods" these brotherhoods would be guilds that do not take territories in avalon or black zone, their …

• I have an idea too 1) Have a button to kill a person simply by looking at it. 2) If a person is ganking with less than 1300 ip in the black zone, the keyboard will be disconnected and he will die with no possibility of anything. 3) People who don't make content I like are banned from the game. 4) Every week SBI gives me 1b of silver.

• HCE money nerf

NaturalSelection - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Piddle: “My favorite part of HCE drama is hearing the stuff people make up about them. Yesterday some streamer was saying that HCE runners were making 10 billion silver a week. Sign me up. ” Z

• Quote from Ahsmodeus: “Quote from deenne: “carebears I like this word.. theres no point to talking with HCE "carebears".. its obvious they gonna protect their content as much as they can.. no risk, nice fame a profit. who wouldnt want this.. in every topic HCE "carebears" are repating same words.. and spreading what they are thinking not looking on facts. my solution is to move ass from city, join 1 of few big alliances or decent guilds and check on yourself how much no risk and how cheap is dyi…

• Quote from LaffyTaffy: “If hce is the reason you play then it might time for another game. Hce should be a small support to the game not the end game or the thing you do. There are no leader boards or things like corrupted. So if changing it makes people leave then they need better priorities in the game ” Many people only like the pvp content of the zvz because the small scale pvp content lacks polish. Between fights to hang out and talk with friends they do hce. This is why I say that people a…

• Do you really think people are going to stop doing HCE? Do you think that by nerfing them, people will go out into the black zone as if they had come out of a prison? Realistically, people are not going to play the game mode you like. Crying you will not achieve anything and I doubt that after this nerf the developers will try to modify the hce again.

• Quote from PrintsKaspian: “Rise of Avalon Patch 11 Season 10 Winner Statue The new statue honoring the winners of Guild Season 10, Black 0rder, has been added to Conquerors' Hall. Visit the hall in all major cities and see Albion's current and past champions! Economic Changes Some of the recent changes to Hardcore Expeditions and the Black Market have led to an influx of Silver into the game economy. To ensure the value of player Silver and overall stability of the player economy are preserved, …

• Quote from MEATCUP: “Battle Royale again? lmao just say it in the title ” It would be too funny such a mode in a game like this Quote from Tomperon: “Not against It or moba like modes, but it is not New... Btw, i dont think devs Will put efforts on New albion content outside of the open world. Already have hce, arena, Crystal and corrupted (you dont need even to cross a map, i dont consider it open world content)... I think they wanna make open world more important. See the season 11 changes. ” …

• Quote from Qolkkalom: “I wouldn't call it "new". Areas where you don't loose EQ is not healthy particularly for albion (even on blue zones you may be a subject to be "albioned"). Beside that: royal mode could be good if "certain" criteria could be meet. ” People don't play hellgates because they don't want to lose loot. People often go to rat corrupt for fear of losing loot and not making a profit. Most of the people play level 1 crytals to avoid losing loot. Most people go to faction events wit…

• My idea is based on the potential and the varied amount of items that this game has at this very moment. A BattleRoyal mode would be more than adequate at this point. Imagine respawning on a map like Camlann, naked, you start to go through the area opening chests and breaking treasures, you will find potions, boots, weapons, mounts, etc. Every certain amount of time a new green toxin like the one we find in the dungeons of the living dead goes advancing through the map or in its defect burning l…

• Can you imagine if albion allowed you to spam "Q" without having to use a macro? hqdefault.jpg

• What they have to do is remove the gathering items from those allowed to enter the corrupt ones, or at least put materials to gather while we wait for them to invade us, I say this because I do not see the logic of allowing them to enter with those items to a pvp site.

• The majority of those who gather resources + t6 are ex-cons who like money, women and violence. Get away from the black zone and leave the resources + t6 to violent people.

• Quote from professorpewpew: “Hice un hilo antes de ver este, aquí está el enlace al otro hilo calificación y despotricando: algunos temas controvertidos sobre mazmorras corruptos. [media]https://youtu.be/BJ5ygOPIAoI [/ media] editar: @devs Hice un desplazamiento rápido después de publicar esta respuesta, jesucristo, entiendo por qué no escuchas las sugerencias de los jugadores ahora. y si eliges ignorar completamente mis publicaciones, lo entiendo. sigue haciendo tu mejor esfuerzo, ¡gracias! ” p…