Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• Quote from Argustin: “Well its not that hard to get one or multiple crafting nodes to t8 to be able to craft 8.3. You will however need spec to reduce cost of focus and to get higher qualities. If you just want to craft 8.3 buy t4 resource in bulk, craft/learn them and get to t8. This will unlock t8.3 crafting for you. I have to check the prices on that, but i would say getting one node to t8 is less then 10m for sure. That is not really a huge amount of money for one time investment so a no fro…

• It's current state is a gold pit. I don't mean to say SI did this purposely, but it nonetheless is. Every class of weapon and armor requires it's own individual leveling, which is ridiculously expensive and it pretty much isn't possible from one's own gathering efforts. It is possible to have a handful of weapon or armor classes maxed out, but only if one focuses on specific items. I don't think it's fair that SI makes players choose what they need to focus on. I'm not saying it shouldn't be a g…

• I think it would be awesome if Sandbox made a way to make contracts for other players to accept to transport goods to the other cities. Just make it where the items are safe; like making it so the person can't trade or access the market. This would be good because people are lazy and new players want to make money and it's easy to get an ox

• Reporting for Duty!

Paint4tblood - - Introduce yourself!

come fight for Bridgewatch where you can get more faction points for faction events because Fort Strerling is where everyone starts at so it always has the highest faction numbers which means less faction points.

• I've been playing ARPG's for a long time and one of my favorite mechanics has always been lifesteal. I think that if axes were made the premier LS weapon in the game, it would be more viable as an option. Here's how I think that should happen. Give the Q dot a LS function. I think it should be like this: 10/25/45% of the dot damage. Also give Adrenaline Rush "heals received increased 100%." Also make axes have the highest base auto attack damage among melee weapons (if they don't already, im not…

• I think maybe what you should look into is maces. As far as respecing goes, don't look at it as doing something over because you never know when what you trained becomes useful again. You'll end up farming multiple weapons and armors anyway, so you might as well start on something new. I use axes, which aren't that bursty (the lifesteal one) but I was thinking I could use spears or maces instead. You really just have to look at what abilities are the ones you can perform correctly and the ones t…