Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 694.

• @Korn There are many things I don't trust you as a game developers, I often call you liars(when you talk about something and in half a year nothing, as if nothing was ever said, for example..), but as for RMT, and your reaction above, I believe it's as you write. Just only because RMT is hurting you financially. And I don't think they would always hand out bans on face to face trades just like that without evidence, the trade chat would be empty in a minute.. Also, I haven't heard anything from …

• bump 86 islands available all are rented now

• wts a private island

CassX - - Trade

You can't sell a personal island, you'd have to sell the account the character who owns the island is on, and it's against the rules to sell accounts. At most you can rent a personal island, but the character who bought it will always own it.

• He's probably using radar, I've seen a few videos, he sees you way before you see him so he's got it easy. Try searching youtube and you'll see. It's used for both ganking/anti-ganking and gathering. Another hack that the EAC seems to be short on. Sad where AO is going.

• Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Shadowbrick: “yet here I am ” Any chance you could actually do your job and answer a very serious question and answer a ToS question then ... ? forum.albiononline.com/index.p…-Claim-the-Snow-Fox-Skin/ ” Everybody has a supervisor at work, here it is SBI, when they tell him to be quiet and not say anything(playing the so called dead bug) so he does his job, listens to the instructions of his superiors and says nothing(even if there is a question). So the CMs are do…

• 2. Credit card, buy gold, chnage for silver, then create income from focus/alt characters etc, safely and stably. Or slow through gathering, not always gain, you can die, random gain.. 3. If you're only after a guild island, you can have one with one character...(like an alt character) If you're a duo, it's better to join an existing guild. 4. Skinner or Harvester. 5. Yes, but it depends on your goals. pve here is utterly boring and a lot of shit.(attention, just my personal opinion) 7. I prefer…

• And if you want to move resources, they can only be moved manually, by transporting. The only possibility is that when SBI makes a major update to the game where the map or the conditions for living in locations etc. change significantly, they offer free island transfer from anywhere to everywhere, including everything on the island. (this offer is a one-time only and lasts for 30days if I'm not mistaken)

• Go to the island npc in the city where you have the island, then give the option to abadon the island. Then at the same npc in the city where you want to have the island you give the option to buy the island, the price is like upgrading to lvl 1 but the levels will remain the same as you had before abadoning the island. But keep in mind that everything you have on the island will disappear, chests, buildings, etc. This personal island relocation is unlimited and can be done repeatedly.

• Quote from Deathskills: “Quote from CassX: “Quote from ToeJamming: “Quote from CassX: “Quote from Agrafka: “ok, i have to ask, because i dont get it. We all know that people invite their own alt accounts to get skin. Just wanted to ask if its ok to do that or nah? ” Officially, no, but I believe about 90% of these skins are through alt accounts. ” so why aren't they banning all these 'alt' accounts? ” Good question, SBI will tell you that they are strictly against it and ban you for self-referra…

• Quote from ToeJamming: “Quote from CassX: “Quote from Agrafka: “ok, i have to ask, because i dont get it. We all know that people invite their own alt accounts to get skin. Just wanted to ask if its ok to do that or nah? ” Officially, no, but I believe about 90% of these skins are through alt accounts. ” so why aren't they banning all these 'alt' accounts? ” Good question, SBI will tell you that they are strictly against it and ban you for self-referral. But...

• Quote from Agrafka: “ok, i have to ask, because i dont get it. We all know that people invite their own alt accounts to get skin. Just wanted to ask if its ok to do that or nah? ” Officially, no, but I believe about 90% of these skins are through alt accounts.

• Quote from pesadelo: “Quote from CassX: “From my point of view, yeah, in my guild, a lot of people don't play actively anymore, they play new world etc... Log-in are just to consume focus and then log-off. We're not a very big guild but even so, if it happens in multiple guilds players leave(or at least they're not active and waiting for some AO update). I'm also active in another game and I only go to AO to get focus spend, buy a few tome of insight and log-off. So.. But it's a cycle, someone l…

• From my point of view, yeah, in my guild, a lot of people don't play actively anymore, they play new world etc... Log-in are just to consume focus and then log-off. We're not a very big guild but even so, if it happens in multiple guilds players leave(or at least they're not active and waiting for some AO update). I'm also active in another game and I only go to AO to get focus spend, buy a few tome of insight and log-off. So.. But it's a cycle, someone leaves AO/doesn't play actively, but also …

• Of course it's dying, everything dies, AO, our solar system, you, me... So yes, AO has been dying since the idea of making this game entered the creator's head.

• Quote from Crane: “Did they patch them in? Dev talk talks about they putting them in well before the next major patch, but that dances around the question of exactly when. ” albiononline.com/en/news/cta-patch-10 Read.. They should already be dropping, supposedly in limited quantities, but they should..

• Some time ago(maybe half a year?) I was running GRD in YZ as a solo, I think I had around 1,5 million fame cradits per hour(if I remember correctly-I mean it wasn't yesterday). Occasionally solid loot from the final chest + faction points. But it needed specific gear and the highest possible IP for speed. (I don't know if this is still possible due to various balance changes) (I now get my fame credits from tome of insight, pve in AO is boring and not fun for me..)

• Quote from The_Support_God: “Return Login Screen to its original state the current one is very very bad ” +1

• Season Win Remove

CassX - - Forum Banter

lol

• Quote from Gabumon: “around 7600 silver at 100%, but you can get them at 115% for around 8750. ” But also here is one special mechanic for mercenary laborers, and is that if your laborer happiness is above 100%, the silver will not automatically adjust, but your % chance above 100 is your chance to receive the double amount of silver instead of the base-value. So 115% means you have a 15% chance of getting double what's on 100%.

• My suggestions

CassX - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Ashoracky: “It is a hardcore pvp game by design.. ” No. Sandbox MMORPG. Not a "hardcore pvp game".