Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

• Quote from ySLiink: “Unpopular opinion here, but I think HG are great loot and fame. Before the CTA update it was almost impossible to make good amount of silver in a single food use. There was a lot of people running in circles making us hostage or allwin combos that resets the fight for 25 minutes. But now if we get some wins we can easily make 1mil in 5 or 10 minutes and thats a good rewards. I've always asked about a HG with more fights and less running, thats what I got. About the fame, if …

• Truthfully I 100% agree, I hate when developers try to push more PvE into PvP. I truly don't even play HG's for the last boss and the loot because that's just an added bonus. Fighting and getting fair 5v5 fights in an instanced area is the best part of this. Also people can learn off of yellows and eventually do Reds. I doubt any new team in their right mind will jump into this and wanna continuously lose sets to better teams. This is the beauty of 5v5 yellows where you can risk 4.1 still be at …

• - Black Screen when zoning or logging into the game - Character name:Macktoise - In-game location : Everywhere I go - I black screen when I log in sometimes but mainly when im swapping areas. I've gone to blue zones yellow and red and same problems. Hell gates as well

• Hi guys <3

Punta_Party - - Introduce yourself!

Welcome to the Community!

• Hello Friends

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I'm glad to be apart of this great community :).

• Well that's how the beginning of RS was. Group of friends gathered together having fun pking etc. Eventually it got a little more serious and clans were formed. Just give it time the stronger guilds will prosper

• Hello Friends

Hello my name is Mack. I am a RS Veteran and loved everything about the game because of how unique it was. Since early 2014 I have been looking for a new game to play and had no luck. Then I came across this gem and I'm glad because now I have a new game to play that is just as unique as RS use too be. Anyway I'm looking forward to playing with you all and the PvP , PvG scene :).