Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Quote from Azaziel1997: “so I got the idea to create another account, give credentials of this account to my friends so they can use this as well (everyone split a loot at day and sell it ) and use this account for selling loot. After 2-3 days all the silver in the account is split evenly for me and my friends. So at this point I want to know if we can do this or the TOS forbids any stuff like this. ” Of course you cant do it ... see my reply above

• Its pretty straight forward ... you quoted it yourself in 11.9 ... account sharing is not allowed.,,,,,, Quote from Azaziel1997: “-11.9 The User agrees that he will under no circumstances login into the User Account of any other User. ” As for 11.6, and 11.1O, they both reiterate the fact that account sharing is not allowed, and also state that selling/transferring your account is not allowed.

• Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Shadowbrick: “Since I'm new in the company (and haven't annoyed people too much yet) I can definitely bring it up again. ” How did bringing it up again go ...? ” @Shadowbrick No comment? Have you thrown up the wall of silence too like @Nesnes and pretty much everyone else who works for SBI?

• How to get more Islands

Midgard - - Beginner's Questions

You can have 1 private island per premium character. To get more private islands you'd need more premium characters. Max 3 characters per account but multiple accounts are possible. For guild islands theres a workaround (which is pretty bad imo) ... create alt, create guild, buy guild island, give co-ownership to main, delete alt ... rinse and repeat

• Quote from Agrafka: “you can set access as private like in hideout, i assume. So bullshit. ” Your ignorance on the subject is staggering

• About Guild Islands

Quote from KuyaMoe: “1. If I abandon my guild island, will my co-owner get full ownership of the island? ” If you abandon the guild island it is deleted. If you abandon the guild (ie no members in it) the guild island remains and the co-owner has full control apart from one aspect - it can never be upgraded in level or abandoned. Quote from KuyaMoe: “2. If the alt character has a guild, will the guild island's name be renamed? ” No Quote from KuyaMoe: “3. If the alt character has no guild, will …

• Quote from Shadowbrick: “Since I'm new in the company (and haven't annoyed people too much yet) I can definitely bring it up again. ” How did bringing it up again go ...?

• Daily Challenge for LP

You just play the game. Most activities give points towards this … pve, gathering, farming ……

• Have you checked your spam folder?

• Quote from RenKatal: “Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Shadowbrick: “Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Shadowbrick: “yet here I am ” Any chance you could actually do your job and answer a very serious question and answer a ToS question then ... ? ” I saw your question but unfortunately I can't make a decision or statement on that myself and I had a feeling just saying "we're aware of if" wasn't the answer you wanted to hear (and most likely already heard before). Since I'm new in the company (and h…

• Quote from Shadowbrick: “Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Shadowbrick: “yet here I am ” Any chance you could actually do your job and answer a very serious question and answer a ToS question then ... ? ” I saw your question but unfortunately I can't make a decision or statement on that myself and I had a feeling just saying "we're aware of if" wasn't the answer you wanted to hear (and most likely already heard before). Since I'm new in the company (and haven't annoyed people too much yet) I can d…

• Quote from ziigii: “Chat mods are some of the most toxic people in this game. Wellcome to Albion. ” Prick

• Quote from SJW_Destroyer: “Baby, I'd wipe them bloody tears off with my brass ring if you said that to my face. ” Yeah .. just as I though. Pre-pubescent 14 year old kid, with anger and daddy issues. Grow up.

• Quote from Agrafka: “Yes, its just for scam ” It isnt always. Already explained ... try reading.

• Quote from SJW_Destroyer: “If we are going to de-rail, mind talking about who you spend hours of every single day talking shit on forums? Unemployed much? ” Typical keyboard warrior. Full of shit and talking tough typing into his keyboard. You'd shit you pants at the thought of saying anything to someone's face. It would be running down your leg before you got a word out. Fucking coward.

• Quote from SJW_Destroyer: “Sorry, my guild isn't filled with soy eating fluffers who get offended at the slightest excursion from a politically correct conversation. The mute should not limit private channels. That is why they are private. Though I saw more bigoted, albeit to a more common race, users who retain their ability to conversate in the channel after I was deemed fit for my ban, I still will take responsibility for my actions. However, again another pick in the mob of insufferable just…

• Quote from SJW_Destroyer: “PS, no warning were given. Just the ban. ” Thoroughly deserved, by the sound of it.

• Quote from Shadowbrick: “Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Shadowbrick: “yet here I am ” Any chance you could actually do your job and answer a very serious question and answer a ToS question then ... ? ” I saw your question but unfortunately I can't make a decision or statement on that myself and I had a feeling just saying "we're aware of if" wasn't the answer you wanted to hear (and most likely already heard before). Since I'm new in the company (and haven't annoyed people too much yet) I can d…

• Quote from Xwave: “Aside from having a mechanism to scam new players. I mean, why not 999 999 999%? I am obviously a bit but%hurt, but hope you can answer the question in good faith as I feel it's a legitimate question. ” A lot of the time when fee's get set to 999% its because the building is low on food/crafting capacity, and the owner wants you NOT to use it (hence the high fee to put you off) so that the station is available for those with associate fees.