Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 95.

• Quote from Unangwata: “Quote from Ferndor: “One principle in this game is that travel distance increases risk and reward. What you are proposing goes against that principle. It reduces risk and makes high value resources more accessible. But for what purpose exactly? If you want it safe go into the hideout and then step outside into a T8 zone. There is nothing safer than that. ” Did you miss the part 'travel through black zones' or "to bring anything back" ?If your mind so selective that it pret…

• One principle in this game is that travel distance increases risk and reward. What you are proposing goes against that principle. It reduces risk and makes high value resources more accessible. But for what purpose exactly? If you want it safe go into the hideout and then step outside into a T8 zone. There is nothing safer than that.

• Quote from MxKHD: “This reminds me of the e-mail my rich uncle from Ethiopia sent me about a cashier's check. ” Wasn't he the guy who needed money because he got stuck on the moon?

• Dev Talk: Biome Rework

Ferndor - - News & Announcements

I am playing this game for two years now. From a small scale player / small guild perspective content updates are usually one step forward, two steps back. I've seen to many content updates promising that it will finally improve smallscale content or the situation of small guilds. Most of the time the changes are on one side huge (like introducing the roads, or a full biome update) but on the other side half hearted or at the expanse of other content. You created roads and hideouts for small gui…

• youtu.be/x_WXI0Krz9Q Eindrücke aus unseren 10v10 Hellgates

• Das gehört zum Albion Gameplay. Du solltest lernen dich dagegen zu wehren. Lerne wie du Gruppen aufbaust, die effektiv Ganker abwehren oder sogar besiegen können. Des weiteren hängt das Risiko auch davon ab, wo du farmen gehst. Bist du in der Nähe der Realmgates unterwegs? Dort sind nämlich die meisten Ganker. Es gibt so viele Bereiche in der Black Zone in der du ungestört deinen Aktivitäten nachgehen kannst. Aktuell ist die Black Zone sogar eher leerer als sie es früher war.

• Quote from Amoebius76: “Hey there, fast traveling from your home hideout in the Roads to a city with the Travel Planner and then using the Realmgate there is working as intended. It doesn't work this way with the /suicide command though, as you reported. I'll check with the game designers how we want to deal with this. So if you want to safe yourself the walk through your hideout, you could use /suicide, respawn home and walk the couple meters to the Travel Planner, instead of respawning in your…

• This post is still marked as "Need Feedback". However feedback has been given and exact steps to reproduce the bug. This bug needs fixing asap, because it affects the willingness of guild members to participate in roads content. Everyone says roads and black zones are empty. Fix this and give more incentives to players to go out. It would be helpful to get some feedback if this problem is being worked on.

• Why do you make so important patches and release it in a non-working state? It is still possible to loose the binding one month and one more patch later.

• Thank you for the reply. I sent you the requested information.

• Looks like this already happened two months ago: Hellgate 10x10 bug needs to fix it ASAP One further detail: We did remake our party between two consecutive hellgates. But the friendly fire problem still persisted. It would be helpful for further 10v10 Hellgates organisation to get some feedback when we can expect a fix.

• According to mmo-population.com/r/albiononline/stats it is growing on the yearly breakdown. Still Albion lost 100k+ active players in the last two months after it peaked.

• Quote from Triforce: “Quote from Midgard: “Quote from JudgeNutmeg: “along with highlights of Guild Season 13, where Blue Army emerged with their fourth title by cheating and RMT'ing ” Fixed it for you ” neither of those was attributed to BA leaders. They were held reponsible for letting someone who was banned previously for RMT into the guild. The "warnings" issued previously wrote on the first topic was also debunked by SBI themselves saying those warnings were not issued properly.And nowhere w…

• We did another 10v10 hellgate afterwards. And we clapped our own team during the fight with an enemy team. Here is a screenshot showing my death with 13 assists because of friendly fire.Other members of the team also had more than 10 assists. ibb.co/xLS301f Other team members have damage numbers against our party members in the chat… 10v10 Hellgates are unplayable if this is not fixed.

• Hello, one of our party members was killed by friendly fire in 10v10 lethal hellgates. Also it was only possible to heal some of the party members but not others. We did not have enemies inside the hellgate.

• Quote from Amoebius76: “Hey there, the Home Binding to a Hideout in the Roads should not be cleared when entering the Outlands through a Realmgate. Please check your buffs next time this happens to you, and then report back and let us know the character this occurred with. ” Here is a video demonstrating the problem: streamable.com/e4l033 Steps to reproduce the bug: (1) Go into the hideout and get set home (2) use /suicide to go to a royal city (not the travel planer) (3) next time you enter the…

• It happened to several people from my guild/alliance. We all went to our roads Hideout after the patch landed to get the binding. Some of them later got a warning when entering the black zone through a realmgate that if they proceed they will loose the binding. And after going through they did loose it. It didn't happen with my char though. I'll ask them to reply here.

• Hello, when entering the black zone through a realmgate people are still loosing the hideout binding (roads hideout). We had this happen multiple times since the patch. Sometimes the binding remains, sometimes a message is shown that the binding is lost. This is very unreliable. Please fix this asap.