Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 231.

• Crossbow QQ

Spartan317 - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

honestly they got the entire concept of crosbows wrong... they are essentially hand held ballistae... developed to penetrate armor, but historically had a very slow reload time... they need more abilities like a snipe shot .... make it a 1 sec cast, but have it activate a GCD of 7 seconds while you reload. Or something... crosbow feels like a machine gun more than a crossbow... Now that channel is fun as all get out... especially the heavy crossbow with heavy armor... medieval gatling gun, but s…

• so, lemme get this straight.... accusing people of being doshonest, sweat shop gold farmers is ok, but stating their form of government is not? Hmm....

• Crossbow QQ

Spartan317 - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

there is really no reason for 16 hits... Just up the damage per tick, reduce total channeling time, make it 8 ticks for current total dmg and about 2/3rds channel time

• Quote from Vegetus: “how about they give us some kind of post office where u put in the items that you want to send then you have to run to the next town to pick them up..insted of just instant teleport to the next town...i think this would make the world more interessting as this gives player traffic on the roads ps some one may have given this idea already but i cba to read the hole 21 pages of ppl going full retard ps im in the remove them completly grp .fast travel makes this game borring an…

• Capped Progression

Spartan317 - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Peanut: “yes please do this i cant think of a single mmo that was ruined by catering to casuals ” there aren't any There have been however.... a VERY long list of dumbassed hardcore game concepts that have utterly failed. Cater to the casual or game is dust.

• kind of a dissimilar build but I would think one handed nature with retaliation for helm, might work well also Dot n hot

• Quote from HungryGhost: “Quote from Zerosum: “Blue portals are not the bane of albion. 1000 man alliances are the bane of albion. ” There is exactly one successful sandbox fullloot openworld pvp game out there. As far as said game goes 1000 man alliance considered small. So, i guess you are up for disappointment regardless of eventual success or failure of Albion. ” .... and the game is supported by the people not in those alliances... I bet more than 50% of EVE's revenue comes from new players …

• Some things need to change for healers... 1.) If you do not have a friendly targeted the heal should automatically target yourself... who you gonna heal... the skeleton? 2.) If you have an enemy targeted, you should automatically resume auto attack, and should not have to re acquire target everytime you heal yourself while soloing. 3.) Customizable UI or hotkey for targeting party members, and key for nearest friendly. Would make game a lot smoother for healers

• welp, if they could figure out how to dynamically level the zone based on how many folks were there....

• they just need an entirely different concept of stealth period. Should be an ability everybody has, but coold down, effectiveness, and length based on type of armor and weapon class

• How can it suck so much?

Spartan317 - - Rants

with SI willing to tie so much into premium time.... you people who want the grind to eother stay the same, or get worse are truly shooting your own selves in the foot

• No. But they could put in a justice system similar to EVE, with NPC enforcers killing evildoers, but with a response time.

• How can it suck so much?

Spartan317 - - Rants

Quote from Omnio: “"I took something I couldnt lose to PvP areas." Thats what you just said. ” omnio is a douchebag who cannot read between thelines and understand the OP doesn't realize the dough he can make in the green zone, Omnio would rather make a smart ass comment.

• Quote from Omnio: “Another themepark fan trying to change the sandbox game. Just no. ” EVERY other MMO has quests.... even EVE, EVE starts you out with a faction, has had numerous specific questing updates, and is continually refining its 'mission' (aka quest) gameplay. He is spot on Shut your ignorant pie hole dumbass

• Quote from Kyutaru: “Quote from Zulnam: “How about a green zone only auto-travel for ox mounts? You select your destination, then the ox slowly moves along the road towards it, by itself, while you sit back, enjoy a nice pint, and wait for this whole thing to blow over. ” Why do people want to make this game easier for macro bots to afk farm? ” because its not hard to program mouse clicks anyway...

• they need to have the portal mechanic work like wormholes in eve... Lead to entirely different biomes, maybe even livable ones

• Capped Progression

A French Russian is a contradiction of terms.... The most obstinate, drunk of their ass culture, drowning in vodka while killing polar bears... And The wimpiest, bicycle riding sons of bitches on the planet....

• Quote from Zerosum: “Quote from OfficerDoofy: “Not exactly sure what it is you think I "Made up" but as a 3rd generation Tile mechanic and the only one to work for himself the only thing ever spoon fed to me was "Sink or Swim" Sad that lesson seems to not have been taught to you. One day when daddy kicks you out and your basement dwelling life ends as you know it life is gonna hit you like a brick wall. I can see you spend another 12 Hours of forum activity today. The only thing that's fucking s…

• Capped Progression

you know, if we go back to what started this all.... Dungeons and Dragons... it was really about experiencing an interactive story with friends... Would the sci-fi/fantasy genre of entertainment would have never got off the ground, with concepts like grinding/farming... Gaming... especially in the fantasy setting is an output of people's imagination, it is a child of the day dreamer, and the destiny of those who open pandora's box.... How sad it would be to leave it in the hands of those poor so…

• Capped Progression

@vashangelarm esrb.org/about/video-game-industry-statistics.aspx dailydot.com/geek/adult-women-largest-gaming-demographic/ .... better not get used to the idea that gamers like grind fests.... the times, they are a changin' pal.