Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 68.

• Quote from GunnerNight: “PS; No im not salty I died, death is a part of the game and I enjoy learning from those deaths if I was worried about dying I would have never gotten off my horse in the first place to take the fight. ” No, you're not salty. You only came to these forums, made a new account and posted a long 15 minute rant. No, not salty at all.

• Quote from Dragnon: “Quote from ntall1: “Quote from Tabor: “Not fully understanding the perspective of the folks complaining about portals. Do you really find it more entertaining to mindlessly run 10 zones to get to the port followed by then potentially running another 4-5 zones to hit your desired zone? The previous system was tedious and caused all folks not living in black to not bother. Now the Caerleon portal system minimizes the dead travel time and more people can spend the time playing …

• Quote from Haemosu: “Thank you everyone for your patience. Recruitment is still closed until we organize our current member's alts into the alt guild. photo.jpg ” I blame Dee.

• I play this game on my 12" Retina MacBook. Runs perfectly fine with the setting down.

• Quote from Lobram: “Quote from Dessius: “if you are harvesting (potentially any active progress bar but I have only experienced one instance, and it was while harvesting) and the queue pops and you click accept, it simply disappears and nothing happens. ” Sounds like a bug. I would submit this to Bugs and if you experience it in-game again then use the /bug chat command. Quote from Dessius: “if you leave a solo expedition you still get the 15 minute penalty for breaking up an expedition party, e…

• Quote from bicuspid: “can you go into more detail on the pros and cons for "how busy" a city is? also how do you know which city is the most busy? ” I used to be based on Thetford and I would purchase resources cheap in the evening and sell them in the morning or early afternoon for 20-30% more. Since moving to Fort Sterling almost two months ago the auction house is too stable throughout 24/7 so it's harder to find deals. But, at the same time if you post items for sale you know the prices are …

• I would wait until you've found a solid guild before purchasing an island. Your island should be in the nearest major city to your guild. In this beta I had to destroy a level three island and move it when I joined a different guild. Aside from that you should look at what your gathering is. Some cities are near more ore and some more wood, etc. It also depends on how busy of a cit you want to be in. Thetford is different than Fort Sterling.

• Just launched the game and there was an update on the launch window. I downloaded it and now it's asking me to reinstall the entire game? Is this correct? I was just online and everything was fine.

• Quote from Hipster: “Quote from FireRunner: “Hipster: Contact Koresun in-game. ” Okay, I sent him a friend request. ” Her

• Hipster: Contact Koresun in-game.

• Quote from Timbatao: “Quote from FireRunner: “Albion needs to take a feature Black Desert Online did. During gathering there is a % chance to obtain a rare item. For instance I recall gathering lumber and off and on I would gather a crystal worth a few million. It's nice because the more you gather the higher chance you have of getting these. This was for almost all gathering types. The crystal was used to enchant armor and weapons, so they were highly valued. Albion could so something similar. …

• Quote from buskmann: “Hi all. Im looking for the island merchent in Fort Sterling. I have searched google, but cant find anything. Really new to the game. ” He's at the lower level. If you're in the center of the town at the chest go directly north. You'll head down a set of stairs toward the Expedition "glowing" portal. Turn left and the NPC is under a green/blue tent.

• Albion needs to take a feature Black Desert Online did. During gathering there is a % chance to obtain a rare item. For instance I recall gathering lumber and off and on I would gather a crystal worth a few million. It's nice because the more you gather the higher chance you have of getting these. This was for almost all gathering types. The crystal was used to enchant armor and weapons, so they were highly valued. Albion could so something similar. This would make gathering a bit more exciting …

• FlippedFaith: Contact Koresun in-game.

• You can't.

• Thanks for the feedback. If I were to start a healer and run expeditions several times a day how long until I would be T5 or even T6? I was leaning toward natural staff.

• Been thinking starting a healer and there seemingly is a shortage of them. What's the average wait time for a healer waiting for Expeditions? I don't plan on doing anything but healing with this character.

• What keeps you going?

FireRunner - - Beginner's Questions

Quote from Hohohz: “Quote from FireRunner: “Quote from dustile: “So if you get awesome gear you will eventually die and lose it, right? So, what keeps you going? PvP itself? Or is there achievement reward system for playing the game more/accomplishing goals ” Successful MMOs are not contingent on game content, it is contingent on the community and its players. Most MMO players today never learned the concept behind a real MMO. It was never to "max or cap" out in levels in a few months then quit …

• Quote from Zotar: “Quote from Thomas9: “Games will be used more and more with mobiles and that trend is growing really fast. Still it dont see it replacing pc or console complete, it just comes as an option to the side. I am glad Albion has that option, because i use my phone as secondary platform. Because of that small screen its usually quite hard to hit inventory, setting buttons etc. , but skills goes much better. But i am not using mobile to PvP, because it will most certainly lead to death…

• Prediction: If they launch with the same fame progression speed that exists in beta this game will have a serious drop in player population around the 4-5 month mark. Casual players will hit T7/8 in about 5-6 months, and the hardcore players will hit T7/8 around the 3 month mark. After a month of nonstop PvPing the hardcore players will become bored and leave. Unless the game brings in more events people will leave for other games.