Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 20.

• 5v5 hg (-_-)

Raikvaza - - Rants

Can relate The sad reality of high tear gear Corrupteds are the only place where you get fame and the IP actually matters. The new hellgate system completely disincentivizes people to wear expensive gear which is sad. The siphoned overcharge gives you only 20-30 IP which is funny and sad at the same time. In 2s you see people wearing 5.1 gear while in 5v5 its 6.1 and the team that is in full 8.3 will be hard capped. There is no risk and reward anymore. I think dividing 5v5 into different levels …

• CD dont spawn

Raikvaza - - General Questions & Discussions

I think that might be cause of the new hellgate system but it is almost impossible to find corrupteds atm in the black zone. Hope to get a quick hot-fix on that

• 5v5 is a joke

Raikvaza - - Rants

Since the beginning of the update me and my friends tried to do some 5v5 lethal gates. 70% of our time was wasted on spamming the map that was not opening. Even once you open you have to travel huge distances in order to get to the 5v5. Why can't we straightout get to fun content? Why do we have to wait in the city for 20 minutes so that party member can finally get to open the HG map. Why do we have to spend time on the travel distance?? Why can't we just get to 5v5 straight? Previous gates wer…

• The game has gotten progesssively worse

Raikvaza - - Rants

The fact that game lost a bunch of open world pvp is sad and u guess that's the issue you are tackling here. The game is moving from open world pvp to an enclosed 1v1 2v2 5v5 10v10 full loot game which will leave open world pvp on the side. Faction might bring it back a bit but I can't see your point about focus firing. What are you trying to go with this focus fire?

• Thats the thing. Thats the point of our agreement. Animation speed buff would at least put this weapon into some use. No matter how much "potential" this weapon has it is still not enough to introduce it to the pvp in this game. Invulnerability during the jump doesn't play much of a role cause its not about defense during the jump but the unreliable offence of the E. Its just too damn slow to hit the root and easy to avoid

• You are comparing pears and apples. The playstyle of frost and bow is completely different. I am not saying that frost shot or ray of light is broken. It is not The problem is the Q. Its not about the kite its about a low cooldown which it has. And you are completely over exaggerating when you say "10 times easier". It is not! Try chasing a bow that knocks you back 15 times in under a minute that also deals damage while your opponent struggles to get to you. If a bow is an experienced player tha…

• Bearpuffs

Raikvaza - - Rants

Take a one shot pike and not a single Axe is going to survive. 13 bearpuffs encountered 13 of them dead. Peace xD

• I see your point but they are hypothetical. You say that in a certain situation with particular circumstances trinity spear is a beast. Now lets look at facts and statistics. How many players are using trinity on 5v5? U guessed it. None. How many people are using trinity for 2v2? Still almost none. What about zvz? Joke. What about CDs? There are some players who are trying the build which is innately easily counterable and outplayed. Thats the reason a pike is stronger than the trinity. The land…

• The issue that he is tackling here is not the fact that he played good but still died. It is because of the unreasonably low Cooldown on the Q spell. I think that most people here who are trashtalking the guy are mostly bow players who want to continue using the build. I do believe that increasing the cooldown on the Q slot for bows is very important for the health of the CD. We need to try and be constructive(seeing the real issue) here and not destructive(blaming the guy for poor gameplay). It…

• The subject of this thread concerns one of my favorite weapons that hasn't been seeing much love in any aspects of the game recently. My major concern about trinity spear is an incredibly slow animation of the E ability and tiny AOE for the root. Trinity isn't being used in 5s, 2s, zvz at all. In CD pike or a regular spear is much better due to the reliability of their E spells. Rooting an enemy with trinity is challenging due to a very SLOW animation(for an experienced player dodging an E of tr…

• Windwall VS Robe of Purity

Raikvaza - - Rants

Quote from CLAW98: “man purity is superior to knight armor and you know it and it's not used to chase rats in 2x2 if you are crying about rats man and how you can chase them you are a sad man, but I agree rats are annoying and they belong to the grave ” It's not about the purity being weaker. It's about a knight armor being broken in 2s and CDs. Purity needed a nerf but knight armor needs it even more.

• The party HUD

Raikvaza - - Rants

I don't know if it bothers only me but I think that the party HUD or whatever you call it is way too big and is very irritating during large zvz battles in general. If you have a full party then it takes a considerable amount of space from the screen. The scope of your vision is lowered because you can't remove or customize it to look smaller. You can't click on the area and there is no way to move it so that it's not getting in the way of your cursor. Adding a possibility of customization to th…

• youtu.be/tca1nvBP47o Check this guys videos. He posts his CD experience with cursed and he is not hiding his deaths as well. You can clearly see that cursed is not OP

• Даже если ты не используешь шапку то у тебя должны быть скилы на защиту в принципе. Если ты проигрываешь курсе то значит ты не адаптируешься под оппонента. Зелье защиты сбивает дамаг на нет. Есть много рефлектов и кучу других способов побороть курсу. Это далеко не самый сильный билд на данный момент в мете потому что для того чтобы нужно время на то чтобы набить стаки курсы. Также они все полностью спадают после использования ульты.

• Nef Blackhands

Raikvaza - - Rants

It's not only about the gear mate. It's about the specs as well. Why a new person to the game who uses RMT with 8.3 should be winning without any specs? Skill is also an important factor that you are not taking into account. You can't complain about the build when the blackhands guy spent more time in the game on specs and wins the unfavorable matchup. Frost isn't supposed to be losing this one

• Making the wall a channeled ability might solve some of the issues with the plate. However, I don't think that valor is that imbalanced. Valor is good in particular match ups while knight armor is good in any. Plate is pretty hard to kill in itself and the knight armor adds to the survivability and kite that makes it OP.

• MULTISHOT the Q of the bow

Raikvaza - - Rants

The multi-shot problem needs to be addressed in the upcoming patches. It's very bad for the health of CDs in general. Increasing the cooldown for at least 3-5 seconds could solve most of the problems. The badon build would still work but it won't be as safe anymore as it is now.

• Spears didn't need a nerf because they are comparatively not OP. You need good skills in order to play i right and get some results. I am confused why SBI isn't nerfing kite badons cause they are in every second gate. Tomb has been nerfed which is good for the health of the game but nerfing spears doesn't make any sense. Removing the knockback on the Q of bows could be a good change for the health of the game as well

• Quote from Fusionbomb: “They block all 3 portals? Maybe try using specter shoes and an invis pot to get by them? ” He said that he is farming. How can you use your specter shoes if you are overloaded? Same for invis pots. It is not the problem with Archs, but the problem of Devs who BADLY positioned all of the portals. Due to their proximity an allience that has more than 5000 people(Arch) can take all the three portals and control all the gates (they do practice that) and that spoils the game f…

• New Blackzone is garbage

Raikvaza - - Rants

The bigger problem that I see is the layout of the alliances. Just look at the map. 4-5 Alliences cover all the Outlands (Blue Army takes the whole center). Portals are too close to each other (only 1 terry between each other), which creates a possibility to take up the whole location and don't allow anyone through. That destroys the whole design of the game for solo players and smaller guilds/alliances. Imagine a solo player not being able to even get out of the portal. That is super frustratin…