Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 40.

• Quote from Mrpotato: “Quote from kasttiel: “Quote from Schmellow: “Bem, qual é o problema? Nada mudou: o broadsword ainda é forte no CD e ainda não é tocado por ninguém de fora. E clarent ainda é uma porcaria ” Swords, in general, are still shit! They are not as good for PVE as spears and axes and not as good for PVP as daggers and quarterstaffs.Q's are good, but nothing compared to daggers and spears. The horrible Ws, with very few damage and versatility options. And finally, the E that need lo…

• Quote from Schmellow: “Bem, qual é o problema? Nada mudou: o broadsword ainda é forte no CD e ainda não é tocado por ninguém de fora. E clarent ainda é uma porcaria ” Swords, in general, are still shit! They are not as good for PVE as spears and axes and not as good for PVP as daggers and quarterstaffs. Q's are good, but nothing compared to daggers and spears. The horrible Ws, with very few damage and versatility options. And finally, the E that need loads to work. Unlike Daggers and Spears, whe…

• It's been about 8 months since I've been waiting for the continuous cast skill damage bonus to be fixed. In the other posts I created on this same forum, it was classified as "Will be fixed". So I ask: How long do I have to wait or is it just a lie? Not everyone can invest infinite hours and master all the equipment, so I chose a single one and I've been slowly evolving it for months. If it were nerf I would understand, even if it is a very unbalanced equipment for which you use it, but a BUG fo…

• I make this suggestion because I was looking in the area of emojis and equippable hand skins trying to find some musical instruments to play music for my fellow friends while we were waiting for HG. The only thing that looked like I found was a trumpet, but it's almost impossible to find on the market, and when you find it it costs something that only 0.01% of players can afford. I suggest they add new instruments such as the guitar, accordion or others closer to the medival theme. I'm sure many…

• Hi, I created this thread to debate and give some opinions/suggestions about weapons colors through power boosting and also about visual effects that skins don't have when casting abilities. A) - About the colors of the weapons:Albion has a random color scheme for each weapon category. Except for some spectral weapons (Trinity Spear, Galatine Pair, Deathgivers and Cryptcandle) which have a characteristic green color, all other weapons are colored by their weapon category. In my opinion, these co…

• Some weapons are very dependent on certain "W" abilities to be compatible and even viable in game scenarios. For example, the crushing of hammers and maces.Players imagine their abilities according to what they carry in their armor as well. When looking to evolve them in level, it ends up creating a dependency on specific builds.This dependence causes many skills to end up being useless and forgotten.I see that many players don't know what the "S" key is for in the game, then it would be great t…

• It would be so fun if we could get our friends on our mounts. With a simple system with the option to request and accept.Their weight could be counted as loaded weight, making mounts with great capacity gain new life.

• Quote from RenKatal: “Each weapon tree has a predetermined amount of weapons in it as it stands, 3 normal weapons, 1 runic artifact weapon, 1 soul weapon, 1 relic weapon, and 1 avalonian weapon. This holds true for all weapon trees in the game. From the current design paradigm there is no room in the sword tree for katana. If the designers add another type of weapon in each tree, maybe. They have teased another weapon type in the last trailer, some form of knuckle weapon. Whether this is going t…

• Quote from SilentNJ: “Quote from Tabor: “Haha. By viable you mean make it impossible to be ran down when running away but I hear you. It is only being used by kiting builds as a way to fuck over soldier boots etc because it is impossible to pop your boots to catch someone on invis. ” Guardian armor enfeeble aura = remove invisStalker hood = remove invis. Dots = remove invis. pretty much everything in the game has counter play. ” Wow, so it means that I only need a group with 5 players and all of…

• Quote from Borbarad: “What a pointless topic. Ass jacket is a must, and its not gonna change - for it´s the only ability gatherers are using for escaping. And you complain about assassin jacket ? Plate armor is many times worse. And you know whats worse than plate and assassin jacket ? Royal armor. ” There are already many mechanisms within the game that allow attentive players to escape other players. Of course, for those who farm silver with the least effort, the least effort to escape is the …

• Quote from ziigii: “Quote from kasttiel: “Eu acredito que esta jaqueta foi feita para permitir que jogadores de PVP se aproximassem de seus alvos sem serem detectados. Porém, seus 8 segundos de invisibilidade tornavam-no uma maneira fácil de escapar do combate 1v1, mesmo que o jogador use um capuz de stalker ou armadura guardiã, ainda é muito difícil terminar um combate, ainda mais ele une armas com traço e capa de morto-vivo . Minha sugestão é que jogadores que foram atacados nos últimos 5 segu…

• New "E" Skills

kasttiel - - Feedback & Suggestions

Hi everyone, I'm here to talk about this idea that I've had for some time and I think many of you have also wondered how cool it would be if it happened. In fact, what inspired me to make this suggestion was the recently released video about the future of Albion. In it, we are shown a new mastery system, in which we could go beyond level 100 of our favorite equipment, using silver and fame to become true masters of them. So, specifically talking about weapons and collection instruments, I think …

• I really liked the idea of pets and a mechanism to automatically pick up silver, but your idea of how the character should hold the spear doesn't seem interesting to me, since you have one-handed spears already with this animation. Maybe with different skins for each weapon, changing its format, but keeping the abilities interesting. Or maybe a new "E" skill at Mastery Level 100...

• Quote from Reddington01: “All my content is doing green and blue dungeons but when Im playing AO I feel so bad when in some dungeon the monsters have prisoners in a cage, we clean the room but I cant free the prisoners, if we cant do that they will starve to die. So, please we need to add an option to set free that prisoners I dont care if we dont get a reward to free that people I just want that satisfaction and hapiness. If you support this idea please leave your comment below I will appreciat…

• Quote from Malkalma: “Why do you want to make the bear as weak as an ostrich? It would make no sense. ” Quote from liriose: “Quote from Malkalma: “Why do you want to make the bear as weak as an ostrich? It would make no sense. ” Obviously because he can't bear them ... ” I agree. Bears are big and tough. And they pay the price for that for speed of movement. But as I said, for transport it's still decent, but for faction warfare it's unfair because you have a lot of resistance in a scenario wher…

• I would even say that all bear mounts in this game are unfair for the amount of health + damage resistance and CC. But I want to talk specifically about the elite bears that were introduced with faction warfare.Bear mounts are meant to be safe mounts for transporters. They are as strong and resistant as the ballistae (which are battle mounts). So far so good, since they were used for transport and were challenged by groups of gankers with that specific objective.However, Elite Bears are used dir…

• I don't know if this is a BUG or just something visual, but when I used the specter shoes the character's shadow didn't disappear. I think something invisible would have no shadow.

• Quote from Tabor: “Cultist cowl is actually much worse. Any player with any sort of knowledge of the game simply stops attacking when the skill is used which is why almost all of the damn game is now just using mage cowl. The flexibility to swap to knock if needed as well. Helmets in general are in a pretty bad state right now. Not many choices useful in multiple scenarios. ” I specifically talked about being able to cast the ability without depending on your weapon and attack distance. I know t…