Search Results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

• If exitlag is helpful it is in the route. All it does is optimize routing. The trace still won't help though bc we aren't getting any response from any sus router. Does exitlag write useful client side logs? Edit: the tcore and ecore Ashburn routers in assassinBKs results are showing ~20% loss. That could definitely be a contributing factor. My results have consistently had no anomalies such as that.

• Quote from Cyrok: “remove dmg from healing staff ban healing buillds directly from little scale pvp just reduce the healing % in duo hellgate map and in corrupted dungeons map cause they not support big party fights ” Sir, the damage you seek to remove is your own. Nature builds are only capable of minimal damage at best UNLESS they stack reflect affects that you fail to notice and nuke yourself. Had you noticed and pulled dmg you could've waited ~5 seconds and shit on them easily. It is not a h…

• @CigNus When you say try to help them fix it you mean running meaningless tracert tests and sending them the useless results? Because they are actually useless. Multiple ISP's are involved at this point. What they're looking for is a suspect router in the pipe that everyone shares, BUT since most of those devices don't respond to icmp the data is more misleading than useful. I'd also say that since the windows and Linux clients are affected the same way but the mobile client is not the issue app…

• This is a continuing issue for lots of NA players. There is currently no fix.

• Quote from Lassidar: “Will test again tonight ” Still happening

• Do you live in North America?

• The trace results are meaningless. Those systems resolve but are configured to not respond to icmp. Thats all it means. If it had 3k response times or some loss mixed in that'd be different, but it's 100% loss then continues on to the next hop. That's, for sure, because icmp response is disabled. I think the issue is probably mostly due to the colossal growth in player base with little to no expansion of resources available to whatever system all of NA pc clients are being piped through. The mob…

• Quote from zerfaxx: “it's hard packet loss ” He's right you know... It's 10s of literal dead air followed by everyone that isn't in NA jumping 30ft and the NA players either still standing where they were or waking up dead. It makes even pve unplayable and pvp is completely out of the question. Oddly the mobile client seems to be unaffected. Ping stays even during these spells. Constant ping to level3 dns server 4.2.2.2 stays steady at 15-30ms. No bad hops in my route to loginserver.live.albion.…

• I swear...

Lassidar - - Rants

Quote from Midgard: “its here to stay ” Clearly so, despite it's accuracy. The fact that it does not meet the basic definition of the word is irrelevant.

• They could, but healers aren't meant to be useful at this time. All part of the overnerf/overbuff cycle.

• Seriously

Lassidar - - Rants

rant /rant/ verb 1. speak or shout at length in a wild, impassioned way. A single line of text and one picture does NOT constitute a rant. See below for an example: I swear...

• I swear...

Lassidar - - Rants

Feels like this is the server cluster: potatoes.jpg

• Quote from Fusionbomb: “if it's so easy, try playing a healer in 2v2 lol ” or... at all really now. holy has to take generous heal on q since click casting on the ground is actual brain cancer. W still has to be sacred pulse, but it's 90% reduction in healing is pretty fucking shitty. E skills haven't been touched yet...

• Quote from leftyleap: “you protest on the forums til they get nerffed into oblivion and can';t heal anyone anymore... ” Have you tried healing today? It's actual F'n garbage. I guess they want healers to get solo'd by lower ip players without silences or interrupts needed. The sickness is on so damn fast now and its a 40% debuff. Like i said, absolute garbage.