Search Results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

• Quote from Sponik: “The game doesn't run like shit... it's your pc/phone that is shit ” What a shallow thinking of yours, it would've been better if you had said something useful like some performance tips instead of saying some shts.

• We all know this game runs like sht and mostly because of Easy Anti-Cheat, i encountered a lot of games using Easy Anti-Cheat and it runs like sht even on how low poly the game is just like AO. HEY DEVS

• Quote from Loucipher: “Quote from Kinnas: “Quote from Loucipher: “If you're gathering a lot of wood, bows aren't half bad to craft. You only need wood for them, and they're in constant demand, being used in many content types - their ability to kite and knock opponents back is driving some people quite mad. Of course, selling refined - or even unrefined - wood material is always an option, if you stop liking the price the bows are fetching at any given moment... Just check the prices and decide …

• crafting question

Kinnas - - General Questions & Discussions

Quote from CassX: “Quote from Kinnas: “also i do have premium but why my focus is not refilling it is said that with premium i get 10k focus per day but every after maintinance my focus is far away from 10k is this a bug or something? ” It's not once a day, focus are replenishing during day, so it is replenished gradually ” so how long basically for it to replenish? an hour of playing 2 hours maybe?

• also i do have premium but why my focus is not refilling it is said that with premium i get 10k focus per day but every after maintinance my focus is far away from 10k is this a bug or something?

• Quote from Loucipher: “If you're gathering a lot of wood, bows aren't half bad to craft. You only need wood for them, and they're in constant demand, being used in many content types - their ability to kite and knock opponents back is driving some people quite mad. Of course, selling refined - or even unrefined - wood material is always an option, if you stop liking the price the bows are fetching at any given moment... Just check the prices and decide what gives you more bang for the buck. ” so…

• crafting question

im an adept lumberer at the moment can you recommend me some good things to craft with it or should i just refine and sell?

• crafting question

what furnitures are most prifitable when crafted with focus. As of now im crafting tier 5 beds also to level up my tinker laborers and when i check the estimated price it looks like profit cuz i spend 500k on materials and when they are crafted the estimated price is 750k but when i go to market the price when i put it in sell orders is just 500k

• Quote from Malkalma: “Quote from Kinnas: “Quote from Teichji: “Really depends what time you clear dungeons, all of the chest items are player crafted which are sold to black market. so basically People sell to black market - From black market they get to chest. possibly when you cleared dungeons that all of the goodies were already given away! ” i thought black market is prohibited in the game so how come items from there go to chests and how is that even possible ” Black Market is an NPC in Cae…

• Quote from Teichji: “Really depends what time you clear dungeons, all of the chest items are player crafted which are sold to black market. so basically People sell to black market - From black market they get to chest. possibly when you cleared dungeons that all of the goodies were already given away! ” i thought black market is prohibited in the game so how come items from there go to chests and how is that even possible

• The loot i get from chest are so annoying and frustrating, there was 1 time when a dungeon has a legendary chest and a purple chest but those 2 combined don't even worth 100k even plus the silver bags and did an hour dungeoning and my loot barely worths 100k, so i tried goind to tier 7 blackzone hoping i get better loot but still all are complete trash there was even a purple chest with just 6 silver bags without any loot and then i found a legendary chest and i feel lucky but when opened its no…

• Ign: Kinnas Guild: Honeywood Play style: Normal Newbie guild that is im trying to grow as fast as i can, already have 44 members supposedly 54 but i had to kick the 2-3 weeks innactive ones. Still trying to learn about guild wars so for now we still focus on PVE and sometimes joining faction warfare. most members have like 2-30M fame and there's one who has 333M fame some are returning players and there are some newbies that we are currently teaching and helping. Island is still being developed …

• its been 2 months since my last mute, and yesterday i accidentally sent a recruit message which is soooo short but then i got muted for a week without even a warning, damn its been 2 months since my last mute, thats kinda harsh muting me for a week because of some petty message that was even an accident i tried to say sorry in chat for accidentally sending but meh, some GM just muted me right away, when those racist and people who kept on sending inappropriate things doesn't seem to end. (sigh) …

• The loot in corrupted is a joke

Kinnas - - Rants

maybe it just happens, i once got 9 tier 8 relics which worths a million in an uncommon chest in a green morgana dungeon before. pure luck

• Guild Island building

Kinnas - - Beginner's Questions

I'm new to this guild island thing and i don't know how to build anything. I just built a guild hall in the middle and thats it i cant build anything else, i cant build a farm cuz it needs a fertile soil which seem to be unexisting on the island, how do i make a soil fertile??, also how do i make a concrete ground cuz other buildings needs this too and the only concrete ground i know is the one where i bult a guild in the middle. Does that mean the surrounding areas on the island is completely u…