Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 73.

• Looking forward to grind these new elite specs through hours and hours of repetitive, uncontested, boring PvE content... It will be great to have all that extra spec so I can do my instanced and capped content! LoL Unless these new elite levels come with some changes to current PvE and Open World experience I am sorry but they are a most unwelcome addition to the game. About the new update the visuals rework looks like the most exciting thing being developed and that is a sad thing to say... Loo…

• It seems the thread expanded a bit on what topics are being discussed. I see points being made about season points, state of the BZ and the coalitions themselves (with some back and forth claims being done by both sides). About the Anti-handholding coalition: I don't really get some of your claims/objectives. I heard and read claims that you are anti-handholding, that you are against the current state of the BZ, that you're trying to ''save'' the game? These claims are at least laughable or the …

• Good solution for 2v2 HGs: Remove them from the game and implement 3v3 HGs. Way more interesting playstyle and comps would be coming up. Cheers, Mandala

• QS

Mandala - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Retroman You've made some good points... IMO the infinite resetting meta is honestly boring, too forgiving on player's mistakes and not healthy from a competitive point of view. Most CDG players abuse this playstyle to their advantage. Problem I see with QS on CDG is that it is king on this type of playstyle. QS in many other content of the game is perfectly balanced. There are some suggestions that I think are good, like changing stun run so it you lose the speed buff after stunning, and cartwe…

• I remember when 2's were first introduced and I argued that they've missed an opportunity to implement 3vs3 HG's instead and have a more easily balanced and interesting instanced PvP platform. The meta changed since introduced but was always a bit of rock-paper-scissors and then the swap meta that in my opinion is pretty lame. Balancing builds in Albion is complicated considering the same builds should be applicable for other types of content from solo to large ZvZ, particularly challenging it s…

• Clearly two things are being discussed here: 1. Map layout; 2. Alliances. The problem is both SBI and a few players mixing both. They are connected, just the same way other game features/systems are. As @Spikey referred we had a decent map layout before Caerleon Realmgate, to be honest when compared to this map layout presented by SBI I see one clear advantage on the Harbour system, it was way simpler, more organic. I still agree with @Theat when he says that this change is better than what we h…

• @Cathair , I've been following the development of your website and it's looking better and better! Good job! About the Killboard, have you checked @Zalrenic independent leaderboard? I dont think he is doing it anymore but he used to release it every month and had a lot of interesting data. Most people focused on PvP would follow those to check their stats and to compare themselves with their peers and I guess for bragging rights There's one for example: reddit.com/r/albiononline/comm…ndent_kfame…

• @Evoque, I love this game, I can point a lot of things I believe SBI is doing right, but I am going to be critic in relation to something... You guys seem to be treating 2 different things as they are the same (Map design & grouping/social mechanics (party/guild/alliance)). They're not the same! Yes, they are related and with these changes you are bringing a lot of change to Albion and I actually like it, but don't expect it to solve the "problems" that people pointed out about Mega Alliances. W…

• Same... I guess it's across the board.

• Graveguard boots

Mandala - - Feedback Testserver

Yes, they are strong. And yes they will be best in slot for a few situations/builds. And... yes, that's ok! It actually makes viable a couple more builds and I am looking forward to put them to use. Other boots will still be better for certain situations/builds. Cheers

• Quote from Ravenar: “Quote from SirAchtung: “this game gonna be super casual. in normal hardcore pvp games places with best exp or rewards it always most dangerous places with many pvp. SBI just wanna make another WOW clone. ” I don't expect that the randomized dungeons will have the best exp and rewards? Has it been said so? ” No @Ravenar . Everyone knows that belongs to high level HCE!! God forbid anyone touches HCE...

• I want to start by adding a couple more observations/considerations to my previous list: - Curse weapon line damage (specially Great Curse) depends highly on a skill that has stacking mechanics, unlike for example Axe or Fire that have a Q with burst then DoT "residual" damage; - There's a clear inconsistency between Sunder Armor and Deadly Shot design though abilities share similar characteristics. Both apply damage + resistance debuff. Sunder armor can stack multiple "effects" from different s…

• Intro: Picture this... You're an happy Albion player killing mobs and players as you go along, there you go swinging your axe or casting your curse or even stabbing people that you meet, all it's fine and dandy and you developed this weird addiction for stacking your burn, your poison, your bleed. But one day something happens... (suspense)!! You join a party! Yyaayyy!! Now you can share with your friends the joy of stacking burns and bleeds and poisons and all of those maleficent things onto yo…

• @Khladraven my main argument about dash before its changed was about it not having any mana cost. Mana usage should be something any player doing PvP must take into the equation, and possibly being another factor to separate good and "not so good" players. The manaless W allowed people to cast it more willingly without taking that into consideration, and I didn't like that. I actually don't disagree with the changes they made. It will make people take better advantage of the skill if they're act…

• @Rixlette let me correct this for you: - "lot of people play solo" - False. Go check killboard or Zalrenic's independent leaderboard and you will realise not that many people play solo; - "If you nerf soloplayer weapons too much a lot of people will just leave the game" - an assumption. There's no such thing as solo player weapons, there's solo builds which work better depending on which type of solo content you do, you can't possibly nerf them all and solo players will always adapt; I believe i…

• Alliance system in Albion are mechanics that protect people under same "banner". These mechanics are pretty similar to the guild ones, and they foster association between players. They basically promote diplomacy between guilds and give you an edge in the game. And that's all ok... I would simply prefer a game where these mechanics didn't exist in current iteration. And that is legit opinion too. You can't convince me that applying current alliance mechanics to an uncapped number of people is ba…

• @letwolf when you have an alliance system which involves territory sharing, GvG team sharing, a chat tab, and no PvP between members and apply it to an unlimited numbers of players... in a game with capped zones it's simply too broken. There are plenty suggestions on this forum on things that could be done to balance this and different opinions about capping, removing, etc. In my opinion SBI from the poll and posts on the forum understood there are some "problems" with map layout which I agree t…

• I like the idea @Sinatra.SUN . I don't see it happening though... The game has been evolving more towards softness than hardcore playstyle. To be fair would have a huge impact on tanking, but honestly that could be balanced with for example a passive on tanks to reduce damage from friends. I like the idea because it would be more realistic and increase the difficulty of PvP. As a solo player that would provide endless joy I suspect Cheers

• In all fairness I would've loved if they implemented 3vs3 HG's instead of the 2vs2's. Cheers

• Veetus!! Only one?! Come on... A few: - Map layout (I share your opinion); - Remove alliances or cap them to same number as guilds; - Balance fast mount ganking; - Rework 2vs2 HG's into 3vs3 HG's; - Add random valuable spawns into Open-World (special mob, treasure, etc.); - Add more tools to the sandbox (professions, achievements, etc.) - Rethink solo player experience and how to improve it; - Cap HCE's to lvl 10. Cheers