Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 53.

• the thing is. You have zero reasons to fight back if gankers attack you. Hence for example gathering gears focus on shields + invis + escaping via different mobility options. Though its kind of stupid that there is cape for trap on shoe ability which is very good for escaping.. but it will lock you. So why there is escaping ability that doesnt let you escape? Should just change that cape into something like movement buff on shoe ability or something. Same as some gathering gears have sleep (harv…

• well like i said. im all good for gathering tomes and they should all give same fame on all tiers. Lets say 2k gathering fame or even 5k, but they should require decent amount of resources to make. I mean 20resources is very low. Maybe for t7-8 its decent but something like T4. you get that by picking up 1 t4 node. Actually you even get that on t7-8 by picking up one node and you get way more than that 20 from one node... Its not like you even fill up journal by picking up one t4 node. So in the…

• The thing is. Combat fame is easy to farm. Way easier. Tomes of insight are really bad compared to some basic farming. You can get same amount of fame by killing 1 mob. Now gathering isnt really hard. If you have LP. you can pretty much get to T8 in less than a week easily. Same as you can just grind 0>100 combat mastery in less than a week without tomes or satchels. Now tomes for gathering would be decent if they did cost something. You said 20 resources.. thats joke right? It would only be mea…

• Quote from Saccavirano: “Quote from JikiBoo: “Could simply make it so that corrupted dungeon outer areas get filled with lava over time and everything except final boss platform gets filled. Forcing players to get into that area. You cannot run then infinitely. ” and then there would be lots of new post about:Omg nerf knight armor and bedrock mace in corrupted, they pushed me into the lava. atleast they get some usage then Anyways like i said. thats just one way. Though it would be very easy to …

• Quote from Gabumon: “Quote from JikiBoo: “Quote from JynxMachina: “I find plenty of negative opinions about how Corrupted Dungeons PvP is bad, and none positive. Are they all wrong? It really makes me want to avoid it... ” Those people dont know how to counter rats. Thats given since their builds arent made to counter rats. This is one of issues if corrupted dungeon. People make high mobility builds to just run away while chipping crystals down and those that look for pvp might not have high mob…

• Quote from JynxMachina: “I find plenty of negative opinions about how Corrupted Dungeons PvP is bad, and none positive. Are they all wrong? It really makes me want to avoid it... ” Those people dont know how to counter rats. Thats given since their builds arent made to counter rats. This is one of issues if corrupted dungeon. People make high mobility builds to just run away while chipping crystals down and those that look for pvp might not have high mobility builds but more tanky and bursty. Su…

• in yellow zones the down time could be way less. Even down to like 30sec if you got downed by red. Maybe even less. Its kind of unfair for newbies if some high ip people come gank them. A lot of new players also do that mistake of clicking DIE because they dont know how knockdown system works and that 3min timer is quite long if you just watch it. Red on otherhand could be downed for that 3min.

• There is corrupted dungeons for that 1vs1 full loot pvp. Just go into any red zone / black zone and hit any corrupted dungeon. Voila. invade or wait to be invaded. Ofcourse there could be option to wage gears on duels if you want to fight some spesific person, but then again this could allow somekind abusing.

• Quote from Gnomead: “Breaking the game... by lowering the prices for the gear you use, the mats you need and generating demand for stone blocks? This thread should honestly be titled " lets break albions economy for everyone but the super wealthy: big dumb edition" ” "stone blocks" You know main reason why people need blocks all the time is for hideouts in roads/blackzone. The demand will never stop. Also new players comoe all the time and people build new personal islands. New guilds popup all …

• Main problem like i adressed above is that guild island doesnt require any existing character. Guild islands should work just like personal islands. Its bound to guild and if there is no people in guild. It shouldnt exist as thats non-existing guild then. Also if the guild island required you to have premium for 30days. It would be way more reasonable for you to upgrade it too. This way even SBI benefits more as people are paying for premiums + less ghost islands which id assume stresses servers…

• Some simple math and whats wrong here. You make alt to get island (Personal). You need premium. Atm premium is about 9million. Guild island doesnt require premium. so over 9 million cheaper here. for 15 laborers you need 5 houses. 5houses 356,250silver (upgrade wise). Guild hall is cheaper here. 5houses require 5x 180 = 900 blocks of each. Same as guild hall. 5x houses require 5 tables. 15beds. Guildhall requires 3 tables. 15beds.. Guild hall is cheaper here. You need same amount of trophies. so…

• So i was wondering. Why guild islands are so easy to make? I mean you can make new guild island in matter of minutes. It only costs like 220-230k to make guild + guild island lv1. You just make new alt = run to city = create guild + guild island = give co-ownership to main/other alts = remove this char and remake new char = repeat process. voila for very small silver you have already made a lot of guild islands getting a lot of free laborers which will then generate you millions a day. Paying ba…

• Albion Pet System

JikiBoo - - Feedback & Suggestions

Majority of games with combat pet / loot pet system are quite broken and it will turn game into p2w. Pet system is all good if its vanity only. I wouldnt actually mind paying 10m or even 30m to have some cat following me and doing nothing. Its pretty much same as having skins. Cosmetics.That way it wont affect balance at all, but enables customization of your looks more.

• I think this is mainly because of fishing bots. Simple fix to kill fishing bots would be as simple as changing minigame of fishing. At the moment its too simple and bots can manage that. How some games have fought against this is by making randomized minigames. One simple way would be that you would have to press alphabets or simply arrow keys. Those arrow keys could be visible in screen which you click with mouse in right order. Would easily be transferred to mobile then by tapping those keys. …

• Quote from Karu: “Some news or estimates would go a long way IMO. Think this is 1 of the bigger updates people have been craving for a long time. ” Not really. Same with multiple other dev talks. They have released those bigger updates quite fast. In month or couple months. Sometimes even faster. To mention as example avalon roads... got out really fast a bit after dev talk and teasers. Corrupted dungeons.. Almost all big updates really came out really fast after revealing them. Also as they alr…

• Have you guys actually looked what kind bonus HCE chests have? even if you do t8 group dungeons or what ever. you wont ever get such bonus. You have way bigger chance to get good sht from HCE. you just took couple pics of garbage loot. Sure you can even get millions on chest in simple yz t5 solo dungeon too if you are lucky. but HCE is just ridiculous income.

• i was wondering. With faction warfare update. Will caerleon get own faction? Is there any pictures of the new Royal continent? Video had some pics of new zone arrangements. I suppose we get free island transfers then? Is there estimated time when royal continent expansion/changes + faction warfare patch will land? thinking about transferring islands to some other city, but its waste to do huge transfers especially if map changes are about to come and everything changes then + free island transfe…

• Mercenary Laborers

JikiBoo - - Feedback & Suggestions

Very easy fix for this would be same as with fishing journals aka you can fill up journals with any tier mob. You wouldnt have to go to t8 bz to fill up t8 journals. as T7-8 merc journals are "worth it" most. you could fill them up even at t4 blue zone even if its slower. this way if you wanted that "less risky" way to still do mercs on higher tiers. You could just do hunter cd or what ever. hide gathering etc would fill them up too slowly. On top of that. If silver stays same. Imo fame should b…

• Crossbows have really strong Q. both rapid fire and explosive shot. Explosive shot is spammable and has one of highest aoe damage potential in game. Now if you combo it with passive to reset Q. you are basically turret spamming aoe with high damage. Its very easy to hit also. You can shoot it while moving. Basically its all you need on whole crossbow kit to outdamage all other dps in pve / pvp over time. Now "no mobility". Thats maybe because you are so fixed on Eraser on W... I mean you have kn…

• Spears

JikiBoo - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

well i never had any issues with spirit spear. I let it go off quite often and just get it back up to 3. Its pointless to keep 3 stacks if you arent engaging or if you can backoff for couple secs and then come back. True. Trinity might be clucky due to slow auto attack speed... but then again E buff should increase attack speed. Its that animation and transition thats slow. They could reduce possible standtime and maybe make it so that the buff affects the animation. Maybe reduce root time for a…