Search Results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

• EASY ANTI CHEAT DISCONNECTS

asshopo - - Bugs

Quote from asshopo: “Quote from NaniBot: “Quote from asshopo: “Quote from NaniBot: “Quote from Dagother: “Hey guys, so just a quick update - we've checked current EAC kicks and those are valid ones, it has nothing to do with the patch. With upcoming patch #6, which is already on the test server we've added additional message to EAC disconnect window, which will state the reason for the kick - in general if you're starting the game via launcher and you're getting kicked then there's a specific re…

asshopo - - Bugs

Quote from NaniBot: “Quote from asshopo: “Quote from NaniBot: “Quote from Dagother: “Hey guys, so just a quick update - we've checked current EAC kicks and those are valid ones, it has nothing to do with the patch. With upcoming patch #6, which is already on the test server we've added additional message to EAC disconnect window, which will state the reason for the kick - in general if you're starting the game via launcher and you're getting kicked then there's a specific reason for that, and be…

asshopo - - Bugs

Quote from NaniBot: “Quote from Dagother: “Hey guys, so just a quick update - we've checked current EAC kicks and those are valid ones, it has nothing to do with the patch. With upcoming patch #6, which is already on the test server we've added additional message to EAC disconnect window, which will state the reason for the kick - in general if you're starting the game via launcher and you're getting kicked then there's a specific reason for that, and best way then as I stated before, is to chec…

asshopo - - Bugs

Quote from Dagother: “Hey guys, so just a quick update - we've checked current EAC kicks and those are valid ones, it has nothing to do with the patch. With upcoming patch #6, which is already on the test server we've added additional message to EAC disconnect window, which will state the reason for the kick - in general if you're starting the game via launcher and you're getting kicked then there's a specific reason for that, and best way then as I stated before, is to check the guidlines and t…

• FIX EAC DISCONNECT

asshopo - - Bugs

Happening on multiple Windows 10 machines for me for 3 days now. SBI says contact EAC. EAC doesn't reply.

• x2mhhjXVQgqdJRb4sqdA9Q.png Capacity is at 50% but getting "give the craftsman some time to rest" message. Is this a new thing that they have to hit 100% before crafting or something? I don't remember this happening on my other city plot a few months ago.

• You'll have more fun with albion-data.com than waiting for SBI to come back with something. That being said, the data is user driven, in that, people would need to run a console app that listens to Albion's network traffic so it can pick out market searches and have to search the markets by hand because automation of the Albion client is against ToS. That being said, I run a NATS client collecting the data and have done a few nifty things to pluck out what's profitable to buy and refine in Carle…

• I have also posted on reddit: Guild leaders of Albion Online: How do you manage guild gathering and crafting responsibilities? In my guild, we are doing things a certain way and I'm wondering if there are a) better ways and b) ways to automate some things without violating the Albion Online ToS. For gathering, each guild member has a box in the guild hall. Our guild is under 50, so this isn't unreasonable. Each gatherer does their thing and deposits in their box. Then the gathering master goes a…

• How do you guys measure this? Because it's clearly not by actually testing. Lag and disconnects for hours now. Guild members losing expensive items because of lag is not a good thing. We all quit for the night because we lost about 3 million in gear combined. Not terribly expensive, but we aren't gonna keep trying to play if we just get logged out when going near anyone.

• Dummy, if the traffic has already reached the servers, it's too late. And if its at a firewall instead of servers, in order for firewalls to work a whitelist that large would need tons and tons of ram and cpu. Don't speak on subjects you know nothing about.

• Do you have any clue what type of power it would take for a whitelist of that size? Not to mention, that won't stop a DDoS. DDoS has to be stopped upstream.

• OP, LOL you clearly have no idea how firewalls work, eh? If you have DENY ALL and ALLOW <insert 300k IPs here>, you'll crush any router known to man.