Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 30.

• Or you just gain experience with the weapon and get a feel for this

• Looking to hire someone to run laborers for me add me on discord Lolpetijn#9118 for more info

• Quote from Fikule: “Quote from Lolpetijn: “i think the silencing beam & chrono beam are intresting concepts the energy beam you propose is insanely overtuned tho as even right now people run royal armor which drains ~40 energy per use (30s CD) and thats putting a lot of people out of mana especially healers who already run lym cape they are being forced to run energy pots aswell ” I definitely get your point. Energy is a difficult one though. Depending on how much someone is doing, their energy …

• cultist cowl

Lolpetijn - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

its called any form of cleanse helmet of valor provides a great option allowing for both a cleanse & a purge in 1 but considering you're complaining about corrupted balance on the forums you're probably not good enough to use helmet of valor

• i think the silencing beam & chrono beam are intresting concepts the energy beam you propose is insanely overtuned tho as even right now people run royal armor which drains ~40 energy per use (30s CD) and thats putting a lot of people out of mana especially healers who already run lym cape they are being forced to run energy pots aswell

• cry more

• ur kinda shit bud that has nothing to do with cultist cowl being OP or not it legit does nothing if you just dont use skills while its on you or get a cleanse in your build but you dont have to brain cells or the skill to do something like that so you make a retarded post about it being broken and then you proceed to make a fool of yourself. You were on the wrong Q for the fight you just kept attacking while he poisoned + cultist cowled you instead of using your cleric cowl and waiting it out. y…

• closed

Lolpetijn - - Trade

How much would you charge to do laborers

• Quote from Borbarad: “Albion was never made to be a 1 v 1 game. Recently, corrupted dungeons were added. Before that, it was group content, small scale, zvz, and smallest content was 2 v 2 hellgates. But with introduction of Corrupted Dungeons, many issues appeared, namely the disparity between leather, cloth, and plate. Plate in particular is overwhelming in comparison to other armor. It offers maximum hp, armor, increased cc resistances, increased cc duration, it´s just insane. And what are th…

• Quote from HIDKstr: “ ”

• Just wondering who wanted a rework for quarterstaff its been my favorite weapon for years, its popular its not broken or underpowered so why? Theres so many weapons that aren't used in 99% of content. Bedrock mace: only used to fuck with people Heron spear: not used cause its shit Lifecurse: not used cause its shit Dagger pair: only used by people who don't wanna accept that its kinda bad now Wildfire & Hoarfrost: not used cause theres just better options etc. I'm not saying that these should be…

• I, among many like myself play this game for pvp we try to find that wherever its available, over the years i've watched the devs slowly kill open world pvp and ganking and 1 of the few options available now is corrupted dungeons. Why do i have to be subjected to 5 minutes of Aing out or 15 minutes of PvE everytime i kill someone its dumb i get that you want people to do the PvE but i dont wanna sit here for 15 minutes killing mobs to get 50k from a legendary chest when i could be looking for an…

• Title. everytime i claw someone when they pop guardian helm it does not remove it even tho claw E is supposed to remove all shields

• Lvl 1 20v20s are a joke. cause of the high rewards shit players will just pug a group and then suicide infinitely for caps untill they win you can kill them 100+ times but it doesnt matter Please add a 5 death respawn limit for lvl 1 so people cant just infinitely suicide dive caps

• New Vanity Skins are Here

Lolpetijn - - News & Announcements

Please make the new swiftclaw skin actually look like the preview one

• Cooldown Visual Bug

Lolpetijn - - Bugs

Ok but that doesnt say anything about the second bug i found where it legit just shows you have your ability up while its not resulting in losing fight thinking you could cast a spell

• Cooldown Visual Bug

Lolpetijn - - Bugs

Found 2 bugs with Cooldown bar (Numbers) 1. The number on cooldowns don't display correctly when you have cooldown reduction. For example i can have my leather gear passives on cdr but when i use my cleric robe it still says 50s instead of 47s. 2. Sometimes when using abilities seemingly randomly it looks like they're off-cooldown but they're not resulting in you trying to use abilities that don't work. Recreate: #1 just use an omellete or cdr passives on the number cd system. #2 just use abilit…

• Quote from prostok01: “Quote from Lolpetijn: “Bud half of them are undodgeable. like i would try to reset and i would die just because 1 was in that area either i get fucked by the mob or i waste 30 minutes moving past it and my enemy catches up ” In most cases they have aggro range slightly less then width of the corridor. If not, you just tap any speed buff and dodge it easily. Go try it on test server. ” with the recent update to corrupteds they added a lot of grappler mobs in spots which mak…

• Quote from prostok01: “Quote from Lolpetijn: “So still no nerf to the grapple mobs in corrupteds... ok cool whatever only about 50% of my losses in corrupteds we're attributed to them so its fine who needs a 1v1 without getting pulled into a horrible position and losing half your health anyways. ” Why do you run into them? ” Bud half of them are undodgeable. like i would try to reset and i would die just because 1 was in that area either i get fucked by the mob or i waste 30 minutes moving past …