Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 47.

• Improve party finder

Zuuuooo - - Feedback & Suggestions

It must serve better for players who are looking for a random group. It would be nice if you added tabs for different activities like HCE, HG, group dungeons or faction warfare. LFG chat is full of spam and there is HCE only, it's time to fix this

• bum

• - So it's like a bigger arena or does it consist of maps linked together? ANSWER: it's definitely a bigger arena, one big zone with a lot of people stuck in there. - Is minimap mapped out or empty? ANSWER: it's not random generated so i think better idea is to reveal the minimap but i also think that obscured map would give a feeling of unknown and adventure lol - This would mean the richest players get the most IP? What's the point of this? Thats what i mean, imagine 8.3 player with 1400 ip wit…

• forum.albiononline.com/index.p…62b0b5cdc773ec17b226a3d66 LORE It all begins in the cities of Royal Continent, or rather beneath them... In the forsaken tunnels filled with sewage, an unexpected, also almost forgotten guest appears. Inconspicuous heretics have crept where no man's eyes are looking. When everyone thought that their threat had been averted, they, after years of preparation, decided to strike the most sensitive points. Underground chemicals were used to create a deadly weapon that w…

• Chain slash is S tier ability and the best W from the dagger tree. It's funny nobody uses the first 3 W abilities (with a few exceptions), oly chain slash and shadow edge matters...

• Armored Cheems rekrutuje!

Zuuuooo - - Gildie

Zuuuooo - - Gildie

Zuuuooo - - Gildie

Zuuuooo - - Gildie

Zuuuooo - - Gildie

Zuuuooo - - Gildie

[*]

Zuuuooo - - Gildie

forum.albiononline.com/index.p…62b0b5cdc773ec17b226a3d66 Chwilowo nie rekrutujemy! (Hidden Content)

• I WANT A REFUND

Zuuuooo - - Rants

you can beg for refund in any city or from the people killed you lol

• and also if u not share the money from gathering the aspects dont be suprised nobody wants to help you with them

• terrible and illogical idea... imagine that one guy with t8 gathering gear and avalonian tool with 100 or almost specs digging a dead resource body and boosting other people around with that +150% efficiency fame.

• Premium i nagrody.

Zuuuooo - - Ogólne pytania i dyskusje

tak, będziesz mógł odebrać nagrody z obu miesięcy co do wyspy to gdy pierwszy raz kupisz premium to możesz używać jej już zawsze nawet bez aktywnej premki, wyspe możesz ulepszać by mieć na niej więcej miejsca i to tyle z opłat

• Hammers are the worst weapon tree right now for sure, some of them playable only on zvz and tombhammer on cd but its below meta builds. Nature staff is much weaker than holy in most cases. It was too nerfed and now its almost forgotten except for zvz. Arcane is good but only as support role, it would be nice if the weapon provided more 'mage' gameplay. Also buff not used boots (I mean their third ability) like: - cleric sandals, - mage sandals, - druid sandals, - fiend sandals, - royal boots, - …

• XD Quote from Trial_hard: “I am really sick of this..if I take my 1h mace & carleon cape and blow everything to pieces I almost feel sorry for helpless healer.. But do u know why u think these strong? Reset & poke meta. Example Badon..Badon doesn't load full damage, but frost ..mobility and knockback shot.. Of course, because the build for infinite reset..and of course they use low damage merc chest... And now they have high mobility and high sustain..and medium to low damage..and gosh..they can…

• so you skipped one patch that would fix some fatal bugs that people have been struggling with for a long time... When will this one hit live? We have to wait for it another 3 weeks? *gets irritated*

• Quote from Kanra.zip: “Just wanted to make sure you see this freezing wind (1h frost) bug ” The guy showed them the bug and how to fix it. I think it is not spagetti code fault. They have a shedule and they stick to that shedule. They announced the next patch will balance things in corrupted dungeons and they also announced the patch 5 will fix the bugs of the previous patch. Some of these bugs are fixed but can't be uploaded to the server because the newest patch is not ready at all. For them a…