Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 32.

• I will add to this about the new lava mechanic. The goal of this mechanic is to prevent a one-shot team to reset fight infinitely, however, this will create an issue with CC comp to push/lock the enemy in the lava. The dmg should be adjusted so it only keep you in combat, but don't deal too much dmg in a short period of time. I suggest to adjust it to a dot that stack up every 5 sec, so you dont stay in there for more than 30 sec.

• If you enjoy the content in 2v2 hg, then the money doesn't really matter. If you come for silver, then do something else. The chest gives shitty loot a lot, then lower your gears to match the risk vs reward. boosting the chest loot will attract rats and try-hards which make most of the hg players suffer as well.

• HCE money nerf

silverbee330 - - Feedback & Suggestions

most of the issue with HCE is that map 13-18 print too much silver that makes other activities less attractive. Doing HCE for money is the goal for most of the ppl because it's such a good silver return for the risk involved. I will get behind a change to nerf silver drop hard and buff the fame. its end game pve activities and should have the best reword pve reward which is pve fame. the best silver earning activities should be pvp in the game.

• Quote from Retroman: “Quote from KickinMACHINE: “@Retroman, what have u done with this game dude. U are basically removing the best ZvZ mechanic. Why you constantly keep making this game less skill-based and more number-based? I dont even mention "queued map dodge" which is gonna be deadly for smaller forces, just because bigger blobs gonna zone straight into them and wipe them with overwhelming forces. Do you even think about consequences of those changes? Why u let smaller part of community th…

• Quote from Tabor: “This is turning into circle conversation in many of these threads. The bottom line is since SRDs already exist for solo fame farming purposes players should not be using Corrupted for this same purpose. Shards exist for players to attempt to escape after identifying they got matched up against a super counter build not just to blatant PvE run. ” if SBI adopt this design for CD, then there is no need for clearing mob in CD. Just port into a small map with trap and stuff, then w…

• The current setting of CD give the space for ratting which create negative experience for everyone else. pve player will be harrassed by the rat and pvp player will hate to chase rat for 30 mins. Also, the reset from regen food when you get out of combat can be abused as well. This come down to the design issue for 1v1 content. ratting itself is a playstyle since the beginning of the game, but it was not such a big issue back then because it did not have a big impact on other ppl's experience. M…

• They can make make the whole map to start burning after a pvp invade for more than 5 mins. only safe area is the boss room, so the rat can't run away forever.

• Yes, we are criminals. Please post ganking group 24/7 in your HO zone to catch us and pay your gathering slaves minion wages to supply your guild with t4 resources. Maybe even build a wall and entry point so you can tax ppl running through your zone to do solo/group dungeon or trying to sell cabbage in your HO market.

• Quote from kheeta: “Quote from NocturnalPoetry: “I gave a constructive feedback, if you have thoughts why it's not OP, please, stop whining and elaborate. ” You just one more newbie who don’t know how to play this game and how to outplay the easiest weapon to outplay in this game1h dagger is the weapon to kill newbs Skilled enemy is harder to kill with it than with swords/bows/bloodletter/crossbow even axes So stop crying if you are bad in the game and learn to play Ps: 1h dagger should be buffe…

• youtu.be/6BZxVPAC9GI Day 1 youtu.be/6BZxVPAC9GI Day 2 youtu.be/2Ywh3qGlzmg Day 3 I am sharing my fights at stalker level around 15-25k infamy with really cheap lxbow set. I run these for fun and train to fight ppl with better gears. Want to share this with the community to encourage newer players to join this fun content. I do have very good spec, but newer player can put on t6 and have similar IP in the stalker level due to IP cap.

• Give it a few weeks to get the mechanics all works out for the Corrupted, then we should expand it to replace 2v2/5v5 HG. The new traps can make the fights a lot more interesting and to prevent the synchronized HG issue we have. Also, this will force the HG team to roam around more in the OW instead of camping gates every 10 mins.

• Quote from imbafromNorth: “Quote from silverbee330: “You can always sell at royal city with 0 risk. The set up now will force ppl to transport into careleon because the black market is paying more, thus risk vs reward. There are multiple rout from royal city to caerleon. If you see a scout, pick another rout. ” Do you realise how awfully uninformed this sounds? Once wise man said "dont argue unless you read and research on that area first" First off all Black market is paying more, but also Mats…

• You can always sell at royal city with 0 risk. The set up now will force ppl to transport into careleon because the black market is paying more, thus risk vs reward. There are multiple rout from royal city to caerleon. If you see a scout, pick another rout.

• Resource price at T6-8 are going up everyday which indicates the current gathering situation. Its very risky due to portal gankers and the new map change. The price/volume of pies are going down at all the cities which mean there are less gathering activities. I am a t8 fisherman and I also noticed that I am getting a lot less t7/8 fish even fishing at t8 zone compare to pre-Queen time. I used to fill about 3 t8 journals in 1hr of fishing, now i can only do 1.5 journals in an hr. I understand th…

• Quote from Eltharyon: “Quote: “he probably doesn't care because its their choice lol. they just want to avoid blame/backlash, ” Actually we think it makes a huge difference why and how a player quits playing with an Alliance. If we simply restrict the number of players in an Alliance, we create a single "super group", which will consist of the most active, combat focused players. This group will then attempt to retain as much territory as possible, likely succeeding in holding large chunks of la…

• The game is most fun in small/mid sale pvp which means 20-50 vs similar number of enemy. Balance the debuff to the point where bring 60 man zerg is stupid and ineffective, then you can decide what the soft cap for terri is. If you want to have a group of 40 zvzers, then you can expect a zvz rouster of 50-60 so ppl can have time to do irl stuff. then you have about 10-15 gathers/crafter to support the zvz. give some room for more casual players of 30-50 space for short-term afk/simi afk and new p…

• The siphoned energy upkeep will limit the alliance's terri count, but the power of the mega alliances will still be intact. The current mega alliance will break up into sister alliances to hold terris or rent out the terri to smaller alliance. the current mega alliance can still roll up with big zerg and dominate smaller alliances. This change will create more stale game play for smaller alliance because they will either get pushed out or have to pay rent to play in the BZ. Without the alliance …

• How will the siphoned energy drain scale? 10 terri soft cap is too high. if you are expecting smaller alliances to make a living, you need to lower the soft cap. holding 10 terri is still a lot of zones for an alliance. Also, siphon energy are going to be so expensive if you implement this change. Please consider the economic impact on this as well. Maybe reduce the energy cost for different activities (i.e. overcharge, battler mount).

• This is the price to pay for having too many hideout. If you can't manage them or check them on a regular basis, you are not able to maintain them. I think this is a good thing that the big alliance need to spend more time on managing their stuff when over expanding in the BZ.

• I don't think the zerg debuff will effectively limit big alliance to steamroll on the median/small guild after Queen update. After all, if you are able to pull a 100 ppl to fight for an objective for you, it should be easy to win over a group with 50. I believe SBI needs to look into different ways to incentivize/punish guild/alliance to over-expand, thus making guild/alliance less interested to take a lot of terri but more interested to have less and better terri. My idea to decrease guild's in…