Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 106.

• Quote from Deathskills: “Quote from Ashoracky: “Quote from Deathskills: “Quote from Ashoracky: “Quote from Trial_hard: “Quote from Ashoracky: “Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Shadowbrick: “Since I'm new in the company (and haven't annoyed people too much yet) I can definitely bring it up again. ” How did bringing it up again go ...? ” @Shadowbrick No comment? Have you thrown up the wall of silence too like @Nesnes and pretty much everyone else who works for SBI? ” This is so…

• Quote from Trial_hard: “Quote from Ashoracky: “Quote from Deathskills: “Quote from Ashoracky: “Quote from Trial_hard: “Quote from Ashoracky: “Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Shadowbrick: “Since I'm new in the company (and haven't annoyed people too much yet) I can definitely bring it up again. ” How did bringing it up again go ...? ” @Shadowbrick No comment? Have you thrown up the wall of silence too like @Nesnes and pretty much everyone else who works for SBI? ” This is so …

• Quote from Deathskills: “Quote from Ashoracky: “Quote from Trial_hard: “Quote from Ashoracky: “Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Shadowbrick: “Since I'm new in the company (and haven't annoyed people too much yet) I can definitely bring it up again. ” How did bringing it up again go ...? ” @Shadowbrick No comment? Have you thrown up the wall of silence too like @Nesnes and pretty much everyone else who works for SBI? ” This is so sad and true... If I don't bring an answer to m…

• Quote from Trial_hard: “Quote from Ashoracky: “Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Shadowbrick: “Since I'm new in the company (and haven't annoyed people too much yet) I can definitely bring it up again. ” How did bringing it up again go ...? ” @Shadowbrick No comment? Have you thrown up the wall of silence too like @Nesnes and pretty much everyone else who works for SBI? ” This is so sad and true... If I don't bring an answer to my customer for 2 weeks, she/he is no longer my c…

• Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Shadowbrick: “Since I'm new in the company (and haven't annoyed people too much yet) I can definitely bring it up again. ” How did bringing it up again go ...? ” @Shadowbrick No comment? Have you thrown up the wall of silence too like @Nesnes and pretty much everyone else who works for SBI? ” This is so sad and true... If I don't bring an answer to my customer for 2 weeks, she/he is no longer my customer.

• Quote from RenKatal: “@Midgard I though they solved the self referral problem by having the mount skins bound to your account, as opposed to being saleable? ” As far as I know they are locked for sale for some time, not bound to an account.

• Quote from Korn: “Just to be clear: if you lead a guild, and you have members in your guild who RMT, and we can show that you support this, we will take action, and there won't be a warning either. ” Let me tell you something... We have a high level crystal league well known RMT player that you banned several times in the past and you know what? He comes back every time, every season he plays on his alt accounts and I guess it was his 6 TIME he is accepted into SUN guild to merc for them. He was…

• Quote from Triforce: “Quote from Kajack: “Quote from Nesnes: “Just to clarify this: the people that were warned and then banned were not the ones RMTíng, they have been banned because they supported the players that were RMTíng. They have been warned not to support and harbor them, and they still did. Quote from CaptainPando: “wait.... people that rmt get warnings?.... I have seen you guys straight ban people. Why do they get warnings? ” Quote from Altiahad: “Imagine handing out bans straight ou…

• Are you kidding me SBI? They have been RMTing for years, they have been given MULTIPLE warnings from you (XD) and yet you do not touch them until they decide to "officially" disband and all of their silver is already in $!? What a disappointment! What a joke! P.S. That is only a PR move from you... I'm looking forward to watch official stream... Wanna see BA TV faces after all of this! Cheers to those who play for fun!

• Disarray (Zerg Debuff)

Ashoracky - - Developers' Statements

Quote from Oshien: “You want to fix zergs and eliminate the debuff? First remove alliances, may even want to reduce guild sizes. The game at this time just can't handle that many people. Second, remove all guilds tags and character names in the black and mist zones. Basically all identifiable marks besides health and mana bars (From people not in your guild) and let the true disarray begin. Some people may try to organize several groups but friendly fire will be awesome. Handholding in the dark …

• My suggestions

Ashoracky - - Feedback & Suggestions

Please no. It is a hardcore pvp game by design, it is already way too casual.

• Quote from Zumzat: “I agree that the current idea is very frustrating and punishing, not only devaluing previous player progress, but also making player go for additional grind which has never been a fun part of gameplay for most of the players. I think elite specs should be limited to 1 branch per weapon tree (i.e. one type of swords, one type of axes, one type of bows etc.) and should be achieved through some kind of unique gameplay like a quest line (hello Eve's Epic Arks) or a very rare item…

• Quote from RenKatal: “Quote from Ashoracky: “Yet another 20$ skin? Thank you but no. ” Quote from Karu: “The $20+ skins really gotta chill. Not a good look. ” No one is forcing you to buy them. As for me, I think this is rad as hell, definitely going to pick it up. ” Of course no one makes me buy this skin. I put much more $ in this game which I regret every day seeing what direction SBI & Stillfront is going. I'm just saying that making a new vanity skin every month is their top priority right …

• Yet another 20$ skin? Thank you but no.

• Albion Online Avatars & Rings

• Throw it away. However I heard a rumour that maybe one day we can exchange them to something else so some people keep them.

• SBI, after Stillfront bought it, is like Blizzard. Devs don't play and understand their own game, they implement systems that receive negative feedback right after introducing. These systems are in game for months/years to the scale that the problem is so big it is hard to find a turning point. They come up with a solution that doesn't resolve anything. They do a lot of things opposite to what the community wants. Also it takes weeks/months for them to fix some minor bugs... I don't wanna talk a…

• Tier of what?

• Ratting highest level corrupted dungeons with 200k gear. Easy 1,5m+ per hour and with good RNG can be a lot higher.

• Quote from Riptide36: “When I heard of Wargloves I immediately wanted to try them, when will they be released? ” After a short season, so probably mid-end November.