Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 88.

• Worker books and worker rewards are lost

Achaikos - - Bugs

Hi ezex, sorry to hear that you lost your workers yield. The reason this happened is that the game is programmed to delete ALL laborer yield including books and resources after seven days. Sadly SBI does not recognize that it should warn players about this mechanic by adding a timer to the laborer's user interface. I've opened a thread about this that was marked as "not a bug" Laborer retention timer Feel free to give it an upvote. Basically what this tells is that the developers intentionally k…

• We have to level a ZVZ dps/tank weapon, a ZVZ support weapon, a ganking weapon, perhaps another ganking weapon, a PVE weapon. As a player who participates in all kinds of content I find the increase to 120 levels annoying. It means that I have to level every weapon that is maxed out now even further. And please don't kid anyone, it will be necessary to get max specs again, because this is part of the game. HCE is boring as hell. I won't play corrupted for ff because I want to play in a group, th…

• Quote from Unangwata: “Quote from Deathskills: “this is advertized as a pvp full loot game. it cannot be like wow or FFXIV. if they try , they will fail due to how the core of the game was made and would need a complete rework of the game. ” Never seen it advertised as pvp game. Wherever I hear about it, it is sandbox game. Hey wait, aren't the game creators called Sandbox Interactive ? What a coincidence.. ” PVP is literaly the first thing mentioned on the front page of albiononline.com > Fight…

• Quote from Quagga: “Exactly you just admitted that DOT weapons are dead for solo players, and ganking with them is almost impossible. ” Quote from Quagga: “I'm sorry but you have no idea what you are talking about, your post is a rant and cry against DOT's. ” I use 1 hand curse for ganking regularly and very successfully so. And I am pro combat lock due to dot damage because like it was previously is simply unfair. I'm not the one complaining. If you can't handle the dot mechanics then try a dif…

• Quote from Borbarad: “Quote from The_Support_God: “what seems to be the problem? you apply dot. you are still doing damage hence u are in combat simple logic. unless you are saying a curse can just throw Q and do dot damage then should not be combat locked? ” Frankly, this is not just a tiny problem. This is a Massive Problem that needs fixing. Dots heavily increase time you stay in combat and as a result you cannot mount up or zone out for much longer period of time. Honestly, this makes axes c…

• Quote from Midgard: “There have been many stupid things posted on this forum over the years, but this one wins the prize. Well done. ” Or it was meant as a joke. We'll never know.

• Gathering in this game SUCKS!

Achaikos - - Rants

So in which zones are you gathering? Are you going to the black zones, outlands or roads?

• Hideouts in the Roads

Achaikos - - Feedback & Suggestions

The home-assignment to a hideout in the roads should not change when entering a realmgate. It should be enough that roads portals change frequently to limit power projection. People living in the roads are avoiding black zone content that requires passing the realmgate. And black zone players do not want to set home in roads hideouts. This causes that players doing black zone content can't do some activities with roads players. Considering how empty and dead open world content is nowadays I find…

• Hideouts in the Roads

Achaikos - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Quagga: “it is a kind of protection against the abuse of power, imagine now people who have power over BZ and will start to dominate the roads by not losing their home and vice versa.. ” I have to disagree on your argument. If a black zone zvz guild have set home in the roads and set home in their regular black zone hideout afterwards they will loose the binding anyway. And the black zone guilds have too many people to give up their home in a black zone hideout.

• Quote from Georg51: “Quote from Tabor: “The game has only grown due to FTP and mobile launch. Otherwise many changes since Queen have been a detriment to keeping vet players playing. New player populations who want nothing to do with PvP will inevitably quit because PvP is the only enticing content that differentiates Albion from other MMOs. ” You literally just said players who want nothing to do with PvP will quit because of the changes to PvP. ” That's not what he said. > Do you actually read…

• Quote from Georg51: “Quote from thefixx: “It's failing and will go back to obscurity soon. ” Recent player activity statistics say you are wrong here. ” Player statistics alone mean nothing. If more people start playing the game than are quitting for a certain amount of time then you have an increasing population curve in these statistics. But people are still quitting. I've been playing the game long enough to know that long term player retention is not good. > But hey maybe the game isn't for …

• Quote from Amoebius76: “Hey there, it's working as intended. They click your referral link, get sent to our website and can register at the top right. ” This is regarding the marking of this thread as not-a-bug. You guys seriously need to broaden your definition of what a bug is. When opening a referral link there is no confirmation in any way that the procedure worked. The op even was under the impression that the website is not working correctly. The user interface should confirm the referal s…

• Quote from Korn: “Quote from Metteia: “Yay!!! More gap between rich and poor, old and new. What a marvelous decision! Am i gonna be rekt by dude in t3 with 1300 ip now? xD ” When the higher combat specs get rolled out, we will combine this with a series of strong fame buffs, meaning that going from 0-100 will be significantly easier than it is right now. In addition to that, getting from 100 to 120 will be very hard. The result of that is that somebody starting at 0 will gain spec quickly, while…

• Hello, the solo dungeon closing timer was introduced so people could solo fame farm with a constrained risk of being dived. However this removed a type of smallscale PVP content from the game. Nowadays solo players have the option of doing corrupted dungeons where they can fame farm with a similar constrained risk for pvp. Removing the timer for solo dungeons (at least in the black zone) would make this smallscale content playable again.

• * Group Dungeon Diving is dead (Scouts, better/safer ways to ff, bad loot) * Solo Dungeon Diving is dead (DG closes after a certain amount of time, bad loot) * Ganking/Smallscale in BZ (lots of empty BZ zones, 14 Hideouts on some maps) * It can take an hour or more to find pvp content in the roads. There are lots of suggestions how to fix some of the problems you mentioned or in my list. It's increasingly becoming clear that SBI won't fix them because they prioritize other content / playstyles. …

• Laborers´s missing books

Achaikos - - Bugs

Laborer resources and books are deleted after seven days. This is intended. SBI thinks it is fun gameplay to withhold any mention of this mechanic to new players. And they purposely do not show a timeout value so that the chance that people loose their resources increases (silver sink). Laborer retention timer

• claw audio bug

Achaikos - - Bugs

Three months and counting. Still not fixed. The sound bug happens so frequently and requires changing the instance each time.

• Party member list keeps resetting

Achaikos - - Bugs

Quote from Dagother: “Party order won't persist for some instanced locations but will bring up this topic to devs again and we'll see if we can improve it. ” You have implemented ways of reordering the party list. By this you did already acknowledge that the ordering is important. The order is not preserved across instances. Yet you mark this issue as "not a bug". This is just lazyness.

• [02.07] Fixing of the Hotfix

Achaikos - - News Archives

Quote from Fackbion_2000: “when will you fix the high ping in Asia problem? ” High Ping/Latency is because of real world physical boundaries (distance). This can't be fixed by changes to the software.

• Labourers return nothing

Achaikos - - Bugs

Hi Nataz, this is working as intended. After 7 Days all resources and the books are getting deleted from the system. (The only official mention about this mechanic can be found here wiki.albiononline.com/wiki/Laborer ) SBI thinks they do not need to inform the player about the risk of deleted resources and do not relay any information about this in the user inferface. SBI employers responded on this forum that it is not a bug and that it is intentional that the user is kept in the dark. Basicall…