Search Results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

• 2 times less damage for the same CD =)

• The loot in corrupted is a joke

Izum - - Rants

Quote from MadSkillzDLR: “Quote from Izum: “there is no mechanic that would redistribute black market loot into chests. It's just a beautiful fairy tale.The system just randomly selects a nickname and binds it to the generated item, that's all.No one will create, store, maintain complex bases with loot, and then redistribute it into random chests and fishing spawns.The black market is simply taking things out of the game. But you must believe that t7 and t8 created by someone will definitely com…

• это тебе не быстрая динамичная игра с красочным пвп, тут у абилок есть кд и твой пинг не влияет не на что, тупо прожал все абилки и жди кд, кайти. Тыб еше сказал я хочу успевать сбивать касты и прожимать 2х секундный щит ровно во входящии дмг за 0.1 мс

• The loot in corrupted is a joke

Izum - - Rants

there is no mechanic that would redistribute black market loot into chests. It's just a beautiful fairy tale.The system just randomly selects a nickname and binds it to the generated item, that's all.No one will create, store, maintain complex bases with loot, and then redistribute it into random chests and fishing spawns.The black market is simply taking things out of the game. But you must believe that t7 and t8 created by someone will definitely come across to you in a chest in t7-t8 zones. D…

• I'm not the only one watering the gardens with recreated twins, a trifle but nice. All other measures are associated with such content, within a month, amazing savings and profits come out. A 3 day premium account works wonders ...

• suggestion, RMT allert

Izum - - Feedback & Suggestions

You don't understand how it works in a sentence.A person wearing a top tier 8, dying in certain zones, simply receives a debuff on his equipment. Opponent picking up his equipment sees the same top tier 8, but only limited in time of use. You can sell it from your hands, you can transfer it, put it in a chest, etc.

• Rate the avatar above you!!

Izum - - Small Talk

that s is me =)

• suggestion, RMT allert

Quote from Piraterer: “Why should i do PvP if i dont earn money? Thats Bullshit. I can loose my gear but get nothing in return? ” You get a limited time gear of dead opponents, which you can use in the next pvp without fear of losing money. Enemies killing you get the same temporary gear.It can be used as insurance for 1 death. You are fighting for land and domination, and honor, not rmt =) right? t's a crude idea, a sketch. Instead of jointly developing this direction, people took hostility to …

• Rate the avatar above you!!

Izum - - Small Talk

10/ 10 I love my real photo

• Quote from Equart: “Quote from Izum: “на воре и шака горит =) - ru adage ” Нам это не надо За подобной монетизацией пойдут другие способы вытягивать бабло и рушить экономику. Знали, проходили.Пусть лучше пилят внешку , и так последняя ммо на рынке с хорошей монетизацией. ” the publisher is losing money, I'm sure a lot of people buy a premium account in large guilds from their hands, bypassing the publisher and at a lower price. Yes, it is punishable, but few people stop. Good monetization for wh…

• на воре и шапка горит =) - ru adage

• to reduce suspicious transactions, I propose to apply sanctions to all characters who have not received 50,000 fame from all sources: Source Code (6 lines) When paying for a premium account for real money from the official publisher, all restrictions are lifted regardless of fame

• new monetization system: I propose to change the premium account, which is officially bought for real money from the official publisher: Source Code (9 lines)This type of premium account can only be purchased with real money. We will have 2 types of premium account - purchased officially for real money from the official publisher, and the second, one that exists at this moment. Players who buy the second type of premium account for in-game money will not feel the changes, and players who officia…

• I propose an alternative mechanic for repairing things, crafting, which allows you to more quickly remove items from the game: I suggest Source Code (2 lines) Adjust prices for repairs to the proposed mechanics. I suggest Source Code (3 lines)

• suggestion, RMT allert

I propose a new mechanic for withdrawing game currency from the game and protecting against RMT: In all major battles of the guild and alliances, a debuff is applied to all equipment of people who died in certain zones: Source Code (3 lines) Winners can transfer equipment through barter, and fight in it for 5-30 days.If a person dies in temporary equipment, then the time to disappearance is not reset. sry for my eng, it google translate, here original text Предлагаю новую механику вывода из игры…

• Ну выводят в реал, ну зарабатывают на рмт и их не банят. Как бы все знают и всем пох. Во всех ммо есть люди которые зарабатывают на жизнь за счет игры, чужей инт собственности в обход издателей.

• Да пусть уже кеш добавят загружаемый в клиент, скок можно качать эти болота снова и снова

• Не проходит оплата картой, пробовал разные браузеры, результат один и тот же :