Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 48.

• Sad day when you agree with torthur. I can't wait to shit on you kids in new world.

• Stream Sniping

DixieRekt - - Forum Banter

Quote from zerfaxx: “Quote from JonahVeil: “Quote from zerfaxx: “WAAAAA im being ganked in a pvp game WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA holy fuck it's part of the game don't be such a wimp snowflake you aren't special and you aren't good ” Good talk. Right over your head.I bang harder than 99% of this games population. ” "bang harder" as he says with his mouth gaping open in his 600th 2v2 hg ” coming from the kid who did his 3rd gvg and thinks he accomplished anything by banging pugs in anglia

• Retroman's quote

gyazo.com/98aefc1f44d097c563767ad9dd41ba38 gyazo.com/7e7f36fc0f06907e5949488d23c56328 You have the best team of balancing the world has seen. The dynamic duo retroman and fus goodjob sbi keep up the hard work.

• Stream Sniping

It's not all streamers obviously, but the higher tier ones. The ones that the "devs" watch.

• Stream Sniping

Quote from QuickSwipe: “Stream sniping, really? So you think that streaming this shit game is so important that they should place streamers in a class of their own and make it punishable to target them? Yeah go fuck yourself and I hope you get herpes from gamer girl bathwater. ” You act like streamers aren't treated differently in all games. We all know they all are. If you watch a shit game like apex, and there's a hacker guess whose instantly banned? Is it the kid in silver hacking or the dude…

• Quote from Captainrussia: “Quote from DixieRekt: “I've done plenty of NDA testing, and I can promise you the developers don't properly balance unless you hand feed them a paragraph of the "balance" idea. ” aaah.... that why things are so screwed up in Albion... no wonder ” Yeah, I ruined the game. Last time I tested for them, I told SBI holy line with the orb W would be the new rampant. Apparently, that isn't giving enough feedback though. So, acting like holy wasn't playing for months uncontest…

• Quote from FriendlyFire: “Quote from Sohrab: “Quote from FriendlyFire: “Is this some sort of joke I'm missing? Fire staff is still top tier for both 5v5 and ZvZ. And while it's definitely not meta at it I've been fucking people up with fire staff for 1v1s. Now give me a new Q and/or W spell sure, expand the builds, but the balance is damn good. Any buff would almost assuredly make it OP. ” Show me some VoD's of you destroying in 5v5 with fire ” youtu.be/8USQz8tYN4k?t=632 And anyone can go look a…

• The huge problem with that is the game already runs like trash let's be honest. Can you imagine a 40v40 with 5 necros running around. Until SBI upgrades their servers things like this aren't even remotely possibly. BLAME ELSA

• How about

DixieRekt - - Feedback & Suggestions

We try to fix existing issues this time rather than creating new ones? Content is great and all, but maybe we should fix dcs and help regrow population again.

• Playing While Tethered - Recent Issues

DixieRekt - - Bugs

Quote from bmizzle: “SOLUTION: get real internet ” God, you're a fucking idiot. If you can't afford a vpn, there might be help. SOLVED - Failed to Connect to server. Please try again later. Error - (Black Screen))

• People shouldn't have to use a VPN to play a free to play game. It should be a luxury. SBI will botch another release if they don't start fixing all these problems they have.

• disconects today

Quote from JonhFox: “Now: some of my comments were deleted.It's been over 96 hours that some people can not play (dcs and lags). forum.albiononline.com/index.p…d839750384a9c1e7a0967066b ” We try our best to ignore the data in Ablion Online. It's just another DDOS.

• You kids should probably look further into the situation. People have been dcing for about a week now, and you haven't even attempted to help them out.

• Honestly, HGS were in the best spot they've ever been in including the betas. I know its annoying for some people to deal with t4 plebs, but seeing people compared to not seeing people are two different words. That's probably going to end up a horrible change.

• disconects today

I'm just surprised there hasn't been a fix considering this has been going on for a while now. A lot of BR people are having similar issues. If you're using a vpn boston seems to be working as well for the BR using vpns.

• Quote from Wadefu: “and thats how they will scale it, with increased CD at lower levels and the current CD stays at the high level IP's ” Let me educate you on reading the tool tips. A t4 locust gives 221 res, and a t8 locus gives 239 res. If you wanted to scale an item you simply wouldn't just reduce CD on it. You'd simply nerf the crazy amount of amour you get. Considering locust res is already busted, imagine 221 in an ip cap situation. PM if you're interested in using your brain.

• Thats why we leave albion

DixieRekt - - Rants

Quote from mattyb3: “quitting the game because you lost a cgvg?? ” I think the threads more about an unpolished game that's been out for over a year.

• Thats why we leave albion

DixieRekt - - Rants

I'm fairly certain graveguard heal doesn't register with assassin boots roll to this day. I reported the bug back at launch.

• Quote from TenBaRosh: “Ok lets test out the new Bow Q and rest of the changes. Edit: Tested the Balance NDA changes; The new skills bring beautiful animations, great job Designer! Mace - Q Smash - Looks good, nice damage. Bugs - If used the skill towards 1 direction, after started casting, you spam right click (facing) different direction, the damage will hit the new direction. Intended or a bug? If you hit a player - he become purple, looks like a pierce effect (Threat effect). Intended or a bu…