Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 41.

• Quote from Borbarad: “just play black zone, royals are for noobs ” Do you mean NAP land? Pass, I prefer the Royals. My question is beyond of what I prefer. I rather have a game with lore.

• To me it's a feature that removes immersion and reality from the game, I'm one click away to sell a bunch of items between cities, and I don't event care about taxes anymore. When I was a new player and found this out I was so disappointed. It would be cool to travel between citiens and find interesting things in the way, but this game also has a lack of unique events.

• Add a scout mount

TioJuance - - Feedback & Suggestions

This game involves too much running around to check tier zones, resources, changing HO Home, specially in the Ava roads, it takes too much time in a T3/T4 horse. I have two ideas that may solve this walking simulator: - You could add a passive to the normal horse to run faster if you are naked and with 0 weight, passive that could be increased by the tier of the horse. - It would be cool to have a cheap mount that can't carry weight, can't defend at all, but that can run fast for extensive perio…

• Green chests are meant to be done solo, even T8 chests. Don't expect anything from a shared T4 green chest. If you are doing duos you can try t4 or t6 blue chests, but I would say that it's a bit risky if you are a new player. I do think that blue and gold little chests need a bump in the rewards, specially the gold. I also would just remove T4 stuff from the roads.

• It has being acknowledged and they will fix, some day. Hoarfrost don't AoE

• Uh no patch for Hoarfrost yet

• Quote from Gishpane: “Lol I'm playing this game ONLY because there are safe zones in it. If yellow zones will also become loot-dropable, I'll just quite the game. There are PLENTY of black and red zones, and only outer circle of royal continent is safe. Not too much you know. If you wanna play PK, go on into red/black zones, but not need to bother players who loves PVE. ” What part of the PVE do you like that much? Dungeons? It gets repetitive very quickly, even more when you have high specs. Bl…

• Island Optimize

To me the problem is not the amount of clicks, but how boring is to farm the islands and fill the laborers. There is no surprise factor, there is no strategy, there is zero thought on it, it's just repeat the same sequence, every single day. It doesn't matter what you do, you will get similar results. There is no good or bad day, everyday you get what you expected, and everyday you will do the same.

• Immo, we should only have a few blue zones, the rest needs to be all red. There are other ways to prevent ganking in the Royals, like giving good rewards for killing pks.

• Island Optimize

Yeah, Islands needs more love, new mechanics, or something that would make them less repetitive. Plus, doing your island in mobile is the worst game experience ever. I would also suggest banning islands in Alt accounts. Just one island per user and make them better.

• Hoarfrost don't AoE

TioJuance - - Bugs

Uh, it's has been a month and this hasn't been addressed yet.

• I can't play the game on PC since yesterday. I log in and starts to lag my internet connection until it dies. In my cellphone it works fine.

• Quote from Quagga: “Quote from TioJuance: “Increase the rewards for destroying them, maybe even reward those players with loot from the HO's chest. ” it was my first thought after introducing the hideouts. ” It was my first though as well. I don't even understand how it takes too much effort to destroy a HO and you don't get any kind of reward for it. It may be a problem if big guilds go around destroying every other small guild HO for the reward. Maybe they could adjust the reward by the size o…

• This game is filled with hundred of HO's that are unussed by guilds, but alliances use them as a safe net. Specially in the Ava roads, I live in a map where there are like +8 HO's from the same Alliance and none of them are being actively used. Their markets are always empty, they have no player base, they have no competition. - Increase the difficulty and amount of foods to maintain HO's. - Decrease the amount of time in which they get broken if aren't maintained. - Increase the rewards for des…

• Open world mob changes are great, I would recomend to increase the money reward as well. As an old player with a maxed set, I don't care about fame to take this as an incentive to kill mobs in a full loot PvP zone.

• Hoarfrost don't AoE

TioJuance - - Bugs

Can confirm.

• [6. May 2021] Call to Arms Patch 4

TioJuance - - Patch Notes

Hoarfrost doesn't deal area damage when casting it over a flying creature, is that a bug? Sometimes it fails with other creatures as well. Hoarfrost only does area damage when you don't kill the creature.

• Mobs and mini bosses in the open world should be more profitable for solo players than solo dgs, group dgs, avas, etc. Increase it ONLY for solo players, x4 x5 you will start to see people actually fighting in the open world alone. Gankers won't be that interested, all the reward should be coins as it is now. There, fixed your spawned dungeon game.

• So basically: Gathering in the bz is super easy, you just need to have a full knowledge of every map by playing since the alpha, spend the day running from everyone red flagged, use mounts worth +1.5m, have a HO around the center of the bz and have a bachelour degree. Meanwhile gankers: just buy flat T6 equipment, buy poison, group with other 4 guys, use 10% of your brain.

• I agree. Plus, I feel like you waste to much time capturing maps that no one will defend. It gets repetitive and boring. It's just, let's freely take 3-4 maps, reach opponent city, get rekt, unflag, return, repeat.