Search Results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

• 2v2 hellgates can't change spells

shadowsneeke - - Rants

For the last part of your message, a ranged that has royal sandals will always get me (as royal shoes) even if his healer misses his W, the only possibility is maybe that my healer E him, uses robe of purity and runs on him to bump him far away but at this momment, my healer is alone and i didn't have the time to change spells (and he is in resi potion so even if he survives and i have time to change spells, we have a huge energy disadvantage).

• 2v2 hellgates can't change spells

shadowsneeke - - Rants

Please SBI why can't i fuckin check the stuff of my adverses in hellgate before the fight just like in crystal. Peoples are entering in the heallgates with spells for fight a one shot compo (for healer/dps comps) and they change sometimes if if they're facing agaisnt special things, so if i encounter a bow and that instantly after inspecting him he attacks me so i can't change spells + the stupid dumbass range of the thetford cape both of us are touched and in combat so we can't change spells, h…

• healers

shadowsneeke - - Rants

Yeah that's actualy something totaly logic, i would like it. also add a debuff of -20 healing and -20% dammages to all plates armors would be a good idea for nerf plates players. PLate is for tanking isn't that true? healer is for healing isn't that true? DPs is for cast dammages right?

• As you know there is a reputation system in the game and everyone that wants to get in blue zones gotta be over a certain reputation (like cmon, as pk'ing in redzone isn't enough hard). So we gotta play dungeons and solo dungeons is easier and faster for reputation. the thing is that i enter in my dungeon then i run to do it, and i see a name in a corner of my screen. before seeing the name i took a buff from a shrin ine the dungeon, the one who gives you a green aura, resistances and dammages r…

• Hey Sbi, as you made an infamy system in 2v2s, could you please give him an utility? my top infamy is 19K and i'm often, everyday fighting some 60k,80k even 100k and 200k top infamy players. Would like to have a chance in my gates, thanks ;).

• healers

shadowsneeke - - Rants

"YES YOU ARE ACTUALY IN THE TRUE SHADOWSNEEKE, BLABLABLABLA." i don't want a stupid answer sbi please, think 2 times before text

• healers

shadowsneeke - - Rants

REMOVE FUCKIN DAMMAGES OF THE HEALER AS IT IS HEALERS AND NOT DPS > LOGIC > OMG WAW THE GAME IS WORKING NOW, THANKS.

• Same, i like every points that have been linked, only, maybe don't over nerf the IP cap and also don't up cursed cmon it's strong enough when you got some cultist cowls, it's strong.

• BOOSTED

shadowsneeke - - Rants

WHAT YOU MADE WITH HELLGATE IS MAKING ME SAD EVERYDAY TILL THE END OF MY LIFE, PLEASE CHANGE HELLGATES BACK FOR MAKE ME HAPPY IF YOU'RE A GOOD PERSON TODAY I DIED AGAINST CLAW/HEALER IN HELLGATES, IS THAT NORMAL? IS THE META EVERYTHING NOW? BETTER IP WIN? GETTING ONE SHOTED THROUGH RES POT ISN'T COOL EVEN IF THE ADVERSE PLAYS RENGAR FULL AD. YOUR MOMS ARE BOOSTED.

• guild recruitement

shadowsneeke - - Guild Recruitment

Death Bloom is an new guild that does every content for every player. the only conditions are : -have an correct mic -have an correct english or french -the want of play with others (at Martlock for now) and that's all ! what we offer : -an taxe of 5% for make some giveways and regeared events -experienced player that will help you if you need -every content of the game (not ZvZ before 30 players in the guild) thanks for reading and there is our discord (discord is a must) : discord.gg/CcR7Jrd

• Guild recrutement

shadowsneeke - - Guild Recruitment

Bonjour, joueur d'Albion depuis maintenant plus d'un an, je me lance dans la création d'une guilde. cette guilde aurait pour seul but de s'amuser et de jouer ensemble ! les conditions pour rejoindre death bloom sont : -1 micro (qui marche de préférence) -parler français -être un minimum actif (sans pression) -jouer avec les autres et essayer d'être un max en vocal sur le discord et c'est tout ! je suis ouvert à tous types de contenu et sans me venter je commence à pas mal connaitre le jeu alors …

• PvP zone in redzones

shadowsneeke - - Beginner's Questions

it's stupid, thats why i did this post. If i'm not even figting and trying to survive i should not die because it's "only" redzone

• PvP zone in redzones

shadowsneeke - - Beginner's Questions

i've been playing in redzones and when i'm getting back to the city, one PK player pushes me in the PvP zone, so i was PvP tagged and dismounted by his friends. I tried to get out and at the momment where i'm finaly in front of the tunnel, I C'ANT ZONE THROUGHT ????! I'm just PvP tagged, i haven't hit anyone but i still not able to zoned just because anyone keep my tagged? why ?! isn't PvP zone for peoples that wanna fight? i just don't understand why just by be knocked away in this zone for 2 s…

• I play hellgates oftenly and ago 2 weeks i've found a lot of times this combo (quarterstaff/dps) the problem is that with all the spells of the staff you can easely stun anyone for 6 seconds and after that, 1 stun all 2 seconds, imagine now with a demon helmet that silence 5 to more than 7 seconds! (really?) now we can't 2v2 without cleric cowl? this is the only item of the game that counter this. if the quarterstaff guys see an reflect or anything like that, he will just stop stun and continue …