Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 912.

• Quote from The_Support_God: “well i am guessing there was not enough play testing for this i sometimes go onto the the test realm to test stuff before release. but due to the low population in the test realm there are somethings that just cannot be judged until its released to the public the pre buff royal boots was weak because it did not cover enough distance as traditional boots making it somewhat weak in comparison for open world uses but after many usability buff such as cannot be rooted an…

• Quote from Tabor: “Exactly. The issue is not curse it is double mercenary jacket. The vile Q is already shit range it certainly does not need a nerf. If anything I might agree grudge could get tweaked down a bit damage wise. There is a reason ALL these builds are using mercenary jackets and nothing else. ” no it is royal boots that make u stick + double merc = damage overload + super sustain + AOE purge

• Quote from Ashoracky: “Quote from Deathskills: “Quote from Ashoracky: “Quote from Trial_hard: “Quote from Ashoracky: “Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Shadowbrick: “Since I'm new in the company (and haven't annoyed people too much yet) I can definitely bring it up again. ” How did bringing it up again go ...? ” @Shadowbrick No comment? Have you thrown up the wall of silence too like @Nesnes and pretty much everyone else who works for SBI? ” This is so sad and true... If I don…

• 90 % if u do the math royal boots.. Why - why does it take so long?? It is the obvious of the obvious of the obvious.. Engage - no skill swap Must - mobs don't hit - no slow PvP must - no root Fight - Resi buff Disengage + chase - by far the fastest most distance covered How can this happen to go life by accident?? How can a balance team cover something like this with .."well shit happens".. I don't get it..

• Quote from Ashoracky: “Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Shadowbrick: “Since I'm new in the company (and haven't annoyed people too much yet) I can definitely bring it up again. ” How did bringing it up again go ...? ” @Shadowbrick No comment? Have you thrown up the wall of silence too like @Nesnes and pretty much everyone else who works for SBI? ” This is so sad and true... If I don't bring an answer to my customer for 2 weeks, she/he is no longer my customer. ” stop bashing …

• Quote from Equart: “I still dont think that CD is bad idea , i love the fact that they exist in Albion. -- Problem number #1 is that they got too good rewards - Insane RNG Chest drop on top of items you get from your victim + Demon loot. Which is killing sense in other type of content. And Problem number #2 - is that , i can bet , Devs thought that it would replace Solo dives in Open World. Which was their main mistake and misunderstanding, since it is two different type of content , which requi…

• Quote from Korn: “Quote from Quagga: “Quote from Reef: “Developing biomes is like fckin joke. Who cares about this shit when there is 0 people in pvp zones or you need gank setup to catch someone... ” I care and so do a lot of other people I know.not everyone is a slave to the CD ” The biome changes are just one small part of the next update, additional dev talks will follow soon ” soon ..there will be balance and all the flaws gone!! Hype!

• Quote from Mrpotato: “Imo merc hood should have a cast time (intetrumpible) That or make it so that it gives you an uncleansable silence or some other debuff as "you center ALL your energy into your armor" ” Or, if u dress mercenary chest all your damage gets reduced by 25 %. If u have the rewind helmet on top then by 50%.. That is the standard state of the art solution.

• Ya but my preferred wrong spend effort is the AA change on quarterstaff.. It is like..i wanna say bro..are you trying to make fun on my pain?? Someone basically gave soldier boots for half a year 30 secs CD and on top immune slow root..and still not yet fixed And now wants to warm me up with smother AA on QS..

• And you realize that now?? That was obvious since 2 months since NDA patchnotes are up Why u think I have bought all life curse artifacts on the market since months and now resell it?

• - U are lucky I had a hurt immortal bat trace me through entire CD keeping me in combat

• CD: Recently lots of spawn happen in less than 12 meter distance to the enemy In one day I had 4 of these spawn - on top the bubbles was timewise not in sync so we're skills. I was able to fully 4 dot my enemy while it was in bubble. That does no damage - correct but 4 dots advantage is painful and almost a granted win Suggestion: fix spawn in opposite corner for each CD map

• Quote from Sponik: “bud, a healer should heal a dps should dps the thing is, you can play a nature dps OR a healer nature. you cant abuse healing and dealing dmg ” then smite & thorns need to be removed, so does merc jacket need removed.. Healer is heal - no thorns and no smite my friend And dps to dps Remove merc ... No heal for dps.. The world is not black and white, the problem is the point of view ..and a semi par understanding of balance..

• Dev Talk: Biome Rework

Trial_hard - - News & Announcements

Quote from The_Support_God: “@Trial_hard this was way before i played so forgive me if i was inaccurate i started when before they patched in roads of avalon solo dungeons at that time before roads was stupid imagine being a reg bow main and having to deal with everyone running phy immune cultist robe , 30 sec demon boots and some other broken mechanic and lets not talk about the dungeons/ fame farm method of the time. loot and fame before/after corrupted dungeons was like night and day because …

• Quote from Quagga: “This is what designing a game for 3 platforms at once looks like, the game has to include a braindead spacebar or Q spam to give mobile players an "equal" chance which ends up with what we have... ” well this is an easy explanation.. unfortunately the issue was long before mobile release.. In ancient times cultist robe gave full heal & while channel immun physical So we have the heavy balance problem long before mobil . Mobile did make it worse in my eyes but it was sub sub p…

• Dev Talk: Biome Rework

Trial_hard - - News & Announcements

The visuals are basically nice to have - the major request from me and potentially most customers is not visuals at all.. If someone tells me at the current state of the game ...as answer to all "current challenges" i give you nice visuals.. I probably would say "thanks, but you are providing me with a solution for a problem I don't have" So happy to hear about pvp updated, excited for that content @The_Support_God your statement is not true at all. Even in the offical release long after alpha a…

• If blocked = purge then this statement is correct.. Do u have off screen labels on? Just curious?

• Quote from Borbarad: “Honestly, corrupted dungeons are beyond saving when it comes to balancing. The issue with overall balance and skills in the game. Before corrupted, the issues were there. And for a long time, corrupted were alright. However, people eventually figured out Meta. And nothing can be done about it. For the most powerful builds tend to be Easy to play with rather low skill ceiling. Usually in mmorpg, skillshots offer imcoparably higher value than non skillshots and high skill lev…

• just my personal opinion - of course: The thing below is just an example, things get broken, imagine how broken it was at start, that it needs 2 more fixes minimum. And there is countless examples like this. E.g. sword, E.g. Nature thorns, list is very long And there was always feedback on test that the issue is there. Is test not read? Do we player communication wrong? Is test just for..I dunno? I am unhappy how this works, because while breaking and then slowly if at all fixing 6 months plus t…

• Quote from Mrpotato: “If they halved damage for healers then they should have doubled the damage dealt by smite and thorns ” you don't understand - the damage of thorns works like this now: New damage is 50% of old thorns - which was crap anyway Now within a 10 second window: you first thorn does 50% of old damage, your second thorn does 60% of old damage, your 3. Thorn 70%.. at 10 seconds it resets If the enemy just pokes you, your first response is 50% of old thorns .. If the poke has a delay …