Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 58.

• Quote from AooeYeZee: “Quote from Korn: “Quote from noxmortus: “Bottom line it is a fail on behalf of the new community manager. They deliberately named Blue Army and attributed banning to them. Had SBI followed their policy as they had done over the last 5+ years and not naming individuals/guilds, this entire post saga would never have eventuated. This is a lesson learned for SBI about choosing your community managers. Make sure they adhere to the company policy and do not let (perceived) agend…

• Elevate harboring lebron? I don't know what you smoked there, he was leading a squad alliance for seasons under Mojo leadership just as Durateen, he has never been in Elevate. As for the community manager do you really think it's the community manager taking this kind of decision? It's obviously not and you're biased and trying to discredit her which is pretty lame.

• Quote from Sinatra.SUN: “Ok so the current logic is that if you know that durateen is rmt'ing then you should be banned for having him call for alliance cta's. To my knowledge Durateen called for the Anti poe coalition quite a bit during the last 2 wars - does that mean that SBI is about to ban the leadership in those guilds as well, or is this only targeted at blue army ?. And when they ban those anti poe guilds for harboring Durateen, will they be called out in the news section as well ? Addit…

• Quote from Syndic: “Quote from Korn: “The timing indeed looks very bad. However, we just recently concluded our investigation on this, and it was a complex one, which took a long time. Essentially, we had two choices: 1. Act on the findings right away - even if the timing looks bad 2. Artificially wait for a few weeks and only then act on the findings - to avoid the timing looking bad We decided to go with option 1. ” Timing looks comical to say the least. Might wanna explain to your new CM (cau…

• Every BA member has been in contact with durateen that is in discord or teamspeak knowing he was banned multiple times, don't come in here crying when your guild gets exposed. This whole coalition (squad/poe) has for only purpose having as many territories as possible to rent as much as possible for durateen to take his cut and sell the silvers, every squad gm working with durateen should also get banned to begin with for being his accomplice.

• Agreed this is ridiculous, distance has been added between castles to prevent a guild from owning uncontested objectives but still we see a guild having as far as 40 castles/outposts. I'd add a limit like the cgvg where you can only have a maximum amount of points from castles/outposts per day.

• Quote from AurumTitanos: “Quote from xGunner: “Nice, i like the changes, but unfortunately the zvz changes will not have the expected effect, changing territory fights/hideout fights from zvz to instanced fights (50x50) would be perfect And about safety, doesnt matter the duration of bubble if u can have one hideout every 10m, hideouts should be limited to 1 or 2 per zone ” The last thing Albion need's is more instanced content, please god no. Not everyone want's a MOBA like "fair fight". Fair f…

• Quote from Neesh: “This is my opinion about disarray, as a person who manages 1 guild that had to be splitted in 2 to recieve more players (new players). The problem I found with this, is if I mass 100 guys from my guild for example, this weakens us a lot compared to the last season (equivalent to now massing 200 in terms of disarray). And it is a problem, because you're only looking at the numbers of players but not their "quality", while making these changes. This is the issue: This encourages…

• Quote from Durriii: “Quote from Disregard: “Quote from Durriii: “Some very nice changes. Are there any changes planned to the rests in the black zone? Currently they provide a safe place to live out of without the need of defence or necessity of taking territories as they are conveniently located close the the inner ring. I think it would benefit if living out of them would be made more of a hassle so guilds currently in them are promoted to place a hideout/attack a territory. ” You realize that…

• Quote from AurumTitanos: “Quote from lootha: “Transmuting change is going to force all guilds to tax members or go broke. This change is going to make it even harder for new guilds to establish an economy. Just the buff on gathering would be a better start compared to absolutely destroying the current system and allowing those who have money to literally double/triple their current worth ” Spawning resources out of thin air in game was a bad system to begin with anyways and it defeated the whole…

• Quote from bubbletrout: “Quote from Nedjii: “Quote from bubbletrout: “The disarray changes make zero sense. All the "large group" currently break themselves into many smaller alliances. Their zergs are 80-100 people but bring 3-5 in different alliances to fight 200 people in 1 alliance. These changes help those larger groups more than the rules do now. I'm at a lose to understand these changes honestly. ” This is wrong, current system allows a single alliance to have infinite amount of people in…

• Quote from bubbletrout: “The disarray changes make zero sense. All the "large group" currently break themselves into many smaller alliances. Their zergs are 80-100 people but bring 3-5 in different alliances to fight 200 people in 1 alliance. These changes help those larger groups more than the rules do now. I'm at a lose to understand these changes honestly. ” This is wrong, current system allows a single alliance to have infinite amount of people in queue to boost a specific group of players t…

• There shouldn't be any hideout in blackzone to begin with, that should be a feature exclusive to ava roads or very limited (1 per cluster) If you want a hideout in the blackzone you either have to pay a coalition or be part of one and mass to afk in queue to pay for the ho they provide you which isn't a problem in the ava roads. 90% of the hideouts on the mas are renters or noob guilds having for only purpose being cluster queue weight so their coalition can keep their territories uncontested an…

• up

• Cluster Queue

Nedjii - - Developers' Statements

Devs already know most people would rather fight fully instanced that sitting in queue 3h, it has become a meme with 1000 people in queue and the devs doing nothing.

• Cluster Queue

Instanced zvz is just common sense, in what world do you say "Ok you can fight but the map is capped but don't worry you can afk people at the gate of the map and get more people to have an unfair fight" This system is ridiculous, it leads to 700 people in queue for 350 slots and people fighting constantly with double or triple number, even zone lock what not as lame, if map is locked you can just demass or find someone else to fight instead of getting most of your zerg queued out 3 maps away an…

• Smart Cluster Queue

Instanced zvz is just common sense, in what world do you say "Ok you can fight but the map is capped but don't worry you can afk people at the gate of the map and get more people to have an unfair fight" This system is ridiculous, it leads to 700 people in queue for 350 slots and people fighting constantly with double or triple number, even zone lock what not as lame, if map is locked you can just demass or find someone else to fight instead of getting most of your zerg queued out 3 maps away an…

• Remount cooldown

Nedjii - - General Questions & Discussions

How does the remount cooldown works when you get dismounted ? The behemoth remount is 30s or so while the bastion is 60s or more.

• Maximum debuff

Nedjii - - Feedback & Suggestions

unknown.png I don't really see why disarray is capped, if people bring more than 450 people they should have a corresponding debuff, bringing 450 or 1000 doesn't change anything. If you can"t zone into the map because enemy has so many at least you should have a real advantage fighting so outnumbered.