Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 234.

• They are not right in their mind. They nerf items not because they are overpowerd, but because they are popular. Fkin riddiculous. Just look at mace Q and aoe damage, then look at hammers, and they still nerf the hammers. Devs going high too long, need detox.

• Now Clarent Blade with 3 charges hits as hard as Boradsword, is ranged and AOE, What's the point of Broadsword if it has almost same cooldown ? Bring Broadsword cooldown to classic 10 sec like it was. If you want to nerf it, nerf damage and leave cooldown alone. Don't screw the weapon you start game with.

• Quote from inacion: “Quote from Mrpotato: “it makes farming silver a lot less tedious, everyone will get silver a lot faster which could end up causing economy issues ” Picking silver and consume silver bags is like a central bank printing money to the economy.it More silver in the economy will result into a gold price increase soon or later as long the number of active players doesn't suffer a significant drop.For many time gold was around 2900 and recently build a support for 3K. Over time gol…

• Quote from pesadelo: “Quote from Midgard: “Quote from pesadelo: “So was opening bags one by one , things change ” Apples and pears. Silver bags WERE an oversight. And you still have to click to get them in your inventory, click to use them. Youre suggesting a zero interaction for silverAuto pick up would be akin to not having to click to pick up say carrots .. just walk over them. Again .. if you want to interact with the open world and pick something up, there should be a requirement to click t…

• Quote from Hastatus: “Quote from Unangwata: “Quote from Hastatus: “Quote from Unangwata: “Quote from Hastatus: “Quote from Unangwata: “Quote from Hastatus: “Quote from Unangwata: “Quote from pesadelo: “Quote from Unangwata: “I wonder why people want game play itself for them. They most likely would want it play itself completely, so they just log in and look at virtual wealth. They want auto this , auto that, it always ends bad for the game. You are supposed to play yourself, pick damn gold up. …

• Quote from Hastatus: “Quote from Unangwata: “Quote from Hastatus: “Quote from Unangwata: “Quote from Hastatus: “Quote from Unangwata: “Quote from pesadelo: “Quote from Unangwata: “I wonder why people want game play itself for them. They most likely would want it play itself completely, so they just log in and look at virtual wealth. They want auto this , auto that, it always ends bad for the game. You are supposed to play yourself, pick damn gold up. It's not virtual greed contest. ” So auto pic…

• Quote from Cornflak3s: “Quote from Unangwata: “Quote from Hastatus: “Quote from Unangwata: “Quote from pesadelo: “Quote from Unangwata: “I wonder why people want game play itself for them. They most likely would want it play itself completely, so they just log in and look at virtual wealth. They want auto this , auto that, it always ends bad for the game. You are supposed to play yourself, pick damn gold up. It's not virtual greed contest. ” So auto picking silver is playing the game by itself? …

• Quote from Hastatus: “Quote from Unangwata: “Quote from Hastatus: “Quote from Unangwata: “Quote from pesadelo: “Quote from Unangwata: “I wonder why people want game play itself for them. They most likely would want it play itself completely, so they just log in and look at virtual wealth. They want auto this , auto that, it always ends bad for the game. You are supposed to play yourself, pick damn gold up. It's not virtual greed contest. ” So auto picking silver is playing the game by itself? No…

• Quote from Hattenhair: “Clicking 20,000 times a year just to maintain 3 farm islands, anyone? ” No one told you to buy 3 islands. You wanted more profit ? Work for it.

• Quote from Hastatus: “Quote from Unangwata: “Quote from pesadelo: “Quote from Unangwata: “I wonder why people want game play itself for them. They most likely would want it play itself completely, so they just log in and look at virtual wealth. They want auto this , auto that, it always ends bad for the game. You are supposed to play yourself, pick damn gold up. It's not virtual greed contest. ” So auto picking silver is playing the game by itself? Not to mention the fact that mobile users alrea…

• Quote from pesadelo: “Quote from Unangwata: “I wonder why people want game play itself for them. They most likely would want it play itself completely, so they just log in and look at virtual wealth. They want auto this , auto that, it always ends bad for the game. You are supposed to play yourself, pick damn gold up. It's not virtual greed contest. ” So auto picking silver is playing the game by itself? Not to mention the fact that mobile users already have that feature lul ” Isn't it ? It is u…

• Worst kind of developers are those who won't take criticism and stick to their changes.

• I wonder why people want game play itself for them. They most likely would want it play itself completely, so they just log in and look at virtual wealth. They want auto this , auto that, it always ends bad for the game. You are supposed to play yourself, pick damn gold up. It's not virtual greed contest.

• Survival mode

Unangwata - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Midgard: “I cant imagine this appealing to enough people to make it worth the development time. ” Well maybe not to current Albion players. But maybe it would attract players who like that sort of thing. Considering it's probably easy to make, maybe worth a while.

• Survival mode

As part of the feature, your location on minimap would not show. So you would have to be aware of your surroundings. Like in survival situation, so you you can get lost sometimes, and get to know the land well.

• Survival mode

Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Unangwata: “I don't think you thought it through. You can still group and do what u do now, except you cant trade and buy, which means you have to make gear yourself and are self-dependent in that regard, or just lucky drop. Cook, brew, raise mount if you want different, gather, etc. Survival game Also it would be just optional for new character, so if you get bored with main you could do that ” You can already do all of that in game. In fact thats kind of the poi…

• Survival mode

Quote from hFly: “I don't think is a good idea. See, I kinda like theses challenges in normal MMORPG but its only because the world is the world and you are just in the "surface". Here in Albion you are a part of the world, the things you do really matter to the world, each node you gather you are lowering or increasing the price of that item and thats an amazing thing, that is one of the reasons that Albion is a unique game. If you take out all of that, the game isn't really good. The combat is…

• Survival mode

Ability to start character in survival mode, that cannot use market or trade with players, and is prevented from getting items from players any other way (like ownership etc). You are on your own. Could be reason to start another character instead of having just 1, You would need to make everything for yourself. Or lucky and find.

• Error 2 Can't launch the game. It worked today. Now doesn't

• NO. I'm against any automation. It turns people into zombies. If you have no time to click and pick it up, then maybe slow down and chill out. Or just don't pick it. You want silver ? Pick it up.