Search Results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

• Quote from MickeyDankMouse: “On top of Dead by Daylight I’ve been playing Black Mesa again as well. But Albion Online is my main game obviously! ” Apparently, you still miss Albion, since you are looking for other games.

• It all depends on my mood. I can listen to AC / DC, Imagine dragons, Bullet for my Valentine, Poets of the Fall, Pink Floyd. In general, I love good rock in all its forms. Recently I bought Klipsch floorstanding speakers and now I can listen to my favorite music in cool sound.

• The expediency of farming depends on how much free time you have. If you don't have it at all, then of course it's better to devote time to crafting items. If there is enough time for farming, why not get more profit from the created items by saving on the purchase of resources?

• Quote from Jacqora: “Quote from Burrrrrton: “I used to play Dota2, but now the company has left, and it's boring to play alone. I play World of Warcraft, there are good acquaintances with whom you can chat on various topics. I play "Elder Scrolls" or "The Witcher" depending on my mood. ” I'm kindof in the same boat, my boredom is eating me alive. I keep hopping from game to game hoping to find one that really sparks my interest but it's tough finding the "ONE". ” I understand you. I change games…

• Infa will come in handy for the future. Thanks for the answer, even if the question is not from me I'm just a beginner, learning the wisdom of the game.

• Hey! I'm newbie!

Burrrrrton - - Introduce yourself!

Thanks for the greeting. I will be glad to become part of your community!

• Rather, not broken, but made a balance. Surely done so that cheaters and bot bots would calm down and not be so active.

• Thank you for the video. It inspires me! It is interesting to see other videos.

• Very nice. Well done, that he noticed this beauty and decided to share it. Very often, we don't consider the loading screen.

• Hey! I'm newbie!

Burrrrrton - - Introduce yourself!

Hey! My name is Kay and I am new to your forum. I am not a master at talking about myself. I will say that I am fond of technology, games, I like to create something with my own hands.

• My cat died last night :(

Burrrrrton - - Small Talk

I am sorry for you. This is a heavy loss. I say this because my beloved cat died in December 2016. Since then, 2 other cats have appeared in my house, which are alive and well. But I still remember the deceased cat, because no other cat will behave and communicate with me as it did.

• I used to play Dota2, but now the company has left, and it's boring to play alone. I play World of Warcraft, there are good acquaintances with whom you can chat on various topics. I play "Elder Scrolls" or "The Witcher" depending on my mood.

• Maybe this is the specificity of interaction between Steam and Linux? Still, Linux is more common for work than home use and computer games.