Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 173.

• Gremios

Maszke - - Reclutamiento del gremio

Veni Vici

• Please force combat mode to stop the trashing at hellgates, it's really unpleasant and toxic behavior...

• Hi, don't bring clothies if they're not good reacting to threats, Perma isn't that good without good peel and 3 players can't peel very well... most of the time you'll fight outnumbered, hellion jacket on every dps (even curses) Realmbreaker + BL + Hallowfall, your axe finds the clumps and BL executes, Bpaws + Curse + Hallowfall, everyone drop skills at cd, kite n' watch them die. RB +Perma +HF, if you really can't avoid going with a perma, this is the strongest, Carving instead of Realmbreaker …

• Welp, thank you for killing Open World.

• People is starting to rat faction points from caerleon groups who are killing the outpost boss, they just have to touch the zone one single time to get a split on the rewards. Fix it, make it so only the party who killed the boss get the outposts and cluster rewards. i can accept it from other factions but no with Caerlon, it mess up the whole point because without a ganking weapon you can't get them dismounted and even if they're killed if they don't respawn and stay inside the cluster DEAD the…

• Faction Points

Maszke - - General Questions & Discussions

Quote from Blenfjorn: “Are you sure? I was able to locate my stats, looks like they didn't reset to even though I did pick a faction. If they reset to 0, wouldn't my ranks also? forum.albiononline.com/index.p…53c751df76b58e8688e3a9130 ” Those aren't your ranks that's the bonus points for enlisting a weaker faction and the rank you'll get, They're 0 the moment you set a faction, if those factions were stronger than yours, you'd only get rank1

• i agree, entry gear is too expensive, i was surprised that there wasn't any mid-level atleast for 10v10s 1100BIP is a fair entry level, 8/7.1/6.2/5.3 gear is not that expensive for a consistent group. 1000BIP is too cheap for a top content, T7/6.1/5.2/4.3 being mostly affordable for anyone may get the content crowded but top teams will get bored of killing shitters. i was planning to do this content with my guild but they declined because it was too expensive, lol...

• Solo Random Dungeons

Maszke - - Feedback & Suggestions

@MysticDream @gideonflynn i disagree, they give consistent profits if you're not running satchel and disabled fame credits. Some people in my guild run 7-7.1 for silver.

• Solo Random Dungeons

if solo dungeons are this safe they shouldn't give that much of profit, atleast we can agree with this dont we?

• Solo Random Dungeons

Quote from gideonflynn: “This is not a PvP-only game, it's a sandbox game. PvP is one part of it. ” 1st Feature they mention in their page is PvP, they said that you will fight for your life. DaOpfvQ.png

• Solo Random Dungeons

Quote from Loucipher: “Just a short reply to guys like @Maszke, and @moking. Do you actually have any reasonable arguments to back up your "full loot PVP" point of view, or are you just going to grasp at straws and resort to name calling and other personal attacks? (Seriously @Maszke... if you have problems reading anything longer than, say, a tweet, there are TTS solutions to do that for you, so don't complain here, mate). I'm trying to start a serious discussion here and give you guys somethin…

• Re: Solo Random Dungeons

Maszke - - Forum Banter

Quote from Loucipher: “@Derizo and @Zulmer, I won't even quote you guys because you just keep repeating yourselves in a vain hope of proving your point, having exactly zero arguments. @Derizo, you seem to contradict yourself, as there's an obvious discrepancy between your own words and the words you quoted. You wrote that "Solo dungeons were designed to be dove", while at the same time quoting a developer who said explicitly that solo dungeons were meant to be played solo. Care to explain that o…

• Dont let the thread die, this has to be addressed. Don't push Small scale into instanced only, if you want us at the Roads match equal portal size with the road. If that road has too many group dungeons, don't allow a 20-man portal, if there're green chests all over it, don't allow 7man portals...

• I love diving mechanics but i also love to fight people who are ready and willing to fight. For me, there's no satisfaction at killing people who can't, or don't know how to fight back BUT there should be a ways for Divers to find PvP encounters outside instanced. I suggest: -Similar to Corrupteds, a message when you're getting Dived if the hostiles enters your Floor. -Cooldown on A-out Mechanic, resets every floor. -Floor collapse after X% of the party changes floor -Divers got teleported to an…

• What about Faction Points/ Faction Currency?

• Quote from ImaDoki: “Looks like they messed up the post order or the dev talk was delayed ” till 2pm or delayed until 26th

• leave that ship before it's too late.

• Da muy buenas clases de como hacer economía. Multas.

• Quote from ySLiink: “So many questions OMG So, I can't wait for this update, how long until we can test those in TS? And I saw tharcal fissure with 5 outpost, seems like yellow zone have 5 outpost insted of 3, like red zone. I hope that you really get lower rewards in yellow zone, because even if theres a diminishing rewards in yellow and blue zone that can be countered by that amount of outpost. congratz on the update, seems awesome ” There's 5 outposts at red zones too, 1:40