Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• No es de sorprenderse mijo, si los de M3R y todos los demás gremios que lo conforman son lamentables en ZvZ y no tienen buenos calls, ni exp. en eso mismo, a excepción de PARADISE (que tampoco tienen gran exp. pero si sentido común y un call que te cagas) que se les unió la temporada pasada y les cambio todo el panorama, gracias a los calls de Amon y los buenos engage por parte de ellos mismos, (también tuvieron como todo el mundo que resultó en derrotas dignas), razón por la cual wipearon las v…

• Quote from SHARKY: “Quote from Theon: “Quote from PrintsKaspian: “817a015ae358708d669fa165292dce2ed79c4364.jpeg A new referral season is here! From now until April 1, refer your friends and claim your very own Lynx Swiftclaw skin. Learn more here: albiononline.com/en/news/refer…end-claim-lynx-mount-skin ” Good morning, I would like to know who I can contact, because the referral awards did not reach me, I recently invited my brother to play Albion, I helped him a lot due to my in-game possibilit…

• Quote from PrintsKaspian: “817a015ae358708d669fa165292dce2ed79c4364.jpeg A new referral season is here! From now until April 1, refer your friends and claim your very own Lynx Swiftclaw skin. Learn more here: albiononline.com/en/news/refer…end-claim-lynx-mount-skin ” Good morning, I would like to know who I can contact, because the referral awards did not reach me, I recently invited my brother to play Albion, I helped him a lot due to my in-game possibilities, until he was finally able to buy h…

• Quote from Valon001: “HCEs are the unbalacend shit in this game zero risk at all. If you are dead in a pvp event you are losing your gear/loot and giving pvp fame for the Killer. While Hce players getting a shit ton of silver in Higher lvls, dont lose there gear. And now the Hce players will come and say "but if you die you have to pay the repair bill and its High" what a shit show. Pve content in this Game is so easy i need maybe 1h to get the skills and the positioning to do high lvl hces. and…