Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 71.

• Signatures xzIa2gt.png 7eIGAih.png

• Quote from Heyayajajaja: “Quote from xXCorbusXx: “Hideout update is trash. 30 man gank squads roaming around killing everything in sight. Nowhere to run. My new players in my guild will probably quit..... A game that encourages new players to quit..... dies. ” If you can't mass in your home hideout zone to kill gankers you shouldn't even be in that zone (do not deserve that zone) to begin with. ” The problem isn't the ganking, the problem is the balance. The risk is ok to be high, but the reward…

• You have no idea what you are talking about. Handholding? lol, you mean spending millions of silver to collaborate, build hideouts, and defend your land? Building a blackzone economy involves supply and demand in blackzone marketplaces. These marketplaces are in each hideout. Your hideout must have sucked lmao...... but not mine. People travel to my hideout to by, resupply, regear and store loot. However, the scarcity of the blackzone drove pricing to be better for our crafters. Learn something …

• Quote from Mrpotato: “Quote from Agrafka: “yeah, thank you for update who killed the game for 70% people who i know in game. The rest 30% is happy that ganking is so easy now. Solo dungs in bz? Nope. Maps full of ganking groups. Group dungs in bz? Nope. Maps full of ganking groups (well, you can if you wanna do dung with 20 ppl, but there is no sense) Gathering solo in bz? Nope, all hideouts doors full of gankers. Gathering with group in bz? Well, maybe with your 30 gankers friends. 'This will c…

• Quote from Tabor: “Hit and run is the only mechanism small groups have to hit large alliances. This was impossible before because 8 billion HOs all over for zerg kids to jump into. This change has brought the BZ back to more equal footing. The large alliances still have more safe options than the small roaming gank groups but can now at least be killed from time to time instead of playing farmville. ” It absolutely was possible before. Now it's just impossible to escape. All of the efforts and m…

• Hideout Changes

xXCorbusXx - - Rants

This patch is stupid. The only reason that blackzones near many hideouts are "safe" is because we made enormous effort to build it that way, spending hundreds of millions of silver. This patch just @$%s all over that effort. All of those hideouts are fed and repaired. It's a huge collaborative effort. What's even funnier is that prior to the patch, the blackzone wasn't "safe"... it was just a little possible to escape. We built a blackzone economy, and now it's being ruined. Players no longer co…

• Quote from hFly: “First, I didn't understand the goal of the thread. The information is allover the place and seems just a rant. Second, @xXCorbusXx. Welcome to a land without handholding. New players shouldn't go to Outlands in the first place. The fact that handholding allowed that is what was really breaking the game. You guys had absolute control over your zones without any counterplay, now that we (small scale non handholders) have a way to fight back you think is unfair? Please. Months and…

• By the time you mass... damage is done and they have moved on.

• "It's the one that says Bad@#$ Mutha @#$%A"

• Hideout update is trash. 30 man gank squads roaming around killing everything in sight. Nowhere to run. My new players in my guild will probably quit..... A game that encourages new players to quit..... dies.

• Guys, these hideout changes are encouraging 30 man roaming squads killing everyone in a zone. Is that the game you wanted to make? It sucks. I don't mind being ganked, but these gankers have it easy. My new players can barely handle the blackzone now and they are quiting the game.

• Yes, you can! I will be in touch man.

• Crops Suggestions

xXCorbusXx - - Feedback & Suggestions

So you don't have an opinion on this matter of your own... you came in to argue about some arbitrary "SBI did this to make money" argument. How utterly Pathetic. For the record there are ways to accomplish what YOU BELIEVE is their purpose without the need for hundreds of thousands of alternate accounts. I believe it's a waste of server space... it's unthematic.... and there are ways to fix it. I... COMPLETLEY... UNDERSTAND... THE .... POINT... YOU ... HAVE... MADE. It just doesn't matter, becau…

• Crops Suggestions

So.... What I'm hearing is that you love the fact that the game has hundreds of thousands of alternate accounts that only exist so that peoples main accounts can farm them. You think that is efficient and makes the game better? You think that is thematic in any way?

• Crops Suggestions

Listen, as long as there is an exchange rate between gold and silver it makes little difference to me. This is not the argument I want to have. If you think that they intended for people to create alternate accounts so they could multiple farms, then you are wrong. That's bad design. Now, all crops, tier 1 - 8, are worth the same on the marketplace. albiononline2d.com/en/item/cat/products/subcat/farming This is the result of a design flaw that I am trying to assist with that will make tier 1 wor…

• CLAW Squads

xXCorbusXx - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Again... the locus fits a specific role --- Debuff. It's a weapon that needs other weapons next to it to be viable for it's purpose. Claws are the entire ganking package in one weapon. You don't need anything else on your team. That's a good indicator that it's broken, especially when your intended victim keeps getting interrupted and can do nothing. For 90% of the other builds, this is High Damage, Lockdown, and Silence.

• Crops Suggestions

I understand your point...... but having alternate accounts and using 9million silver to buy premium generates no "income" for SBI. You DO understand that gold and silver are interchangeable in the game right? There is no difference between charging silver or gold. My point still stands.

• CLAW Squads

xXCorbusXx - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Quote from Hattenhair: “Quote from xXCorbusXx: “Stunned for 3 Seconds and Cannot cast ” It's a root, not a stun; You can also cast any skills with an instant cast, as it's only interrupting.You can also dash away so their channel will get interrupted, or you can hard CC them to interrupt instead ” My problem is that it's high damage and high crowd control in one ability. Barely any movement abilities get out of this and you know it. The ones that DO get you out of it put you 5 feet away...... If…

• We are the dreamers of dreams.