Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Hey there, fast traveling from your home hideout in the Roads to a city with the Travel Planner and then using the Realmgate there is working as intended. It doesn't work this way with the /suicide command though, as you reported. I'll check with the game designers how we want to deal with this. So if you want to safe yourself the walk through your hideout, you could use /suicide, respawn home and walk the couple meters to the Travel Planner, instead of respawning in your last city.

• Hey there, please check here how the market mails work since a recent update: Explanation of Updated Marketplace Notifications If you are sure that you did not receive your silver, please contact support@albiononline.com or create a support ticket when you're logged into your account on our website.

• Hey there, during the questing at the start, best is to keep an eye on the quest log on the right side of your screen. The mission text briefs you on what you'll do during this quest, but there may be steps in between those that offer a bit more guidance if a player still has trouble orientating themselves for example. I'll tell game designers about this though, maybe there can be some additional check in case you unlocked the T2 Sickle already and don't need a T1 sickle anymore. forum.albiononl…

• weird animation delay / lag bug

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, could you record and upload a video of this? For now you could try the Repair Function of the launcher.

• Hey there, the issue with mobs is that the Silence Icon above them stays for the whole duration of the AoE (6 Seconds), while they will become immune to Silence after 3 Seconds (as mentioned in the Spell Tooltip). We'll fix that.

• Hey there, you can also contact support@albiononline.com, they should be able to help you out. If your machine runs into issue when playing Albion, please check if it fulfils our minimum system requirements on our Download Page.

• Hey there, our game designers are aware of this, but as many spells are working in a similar way, they need to have a general look at some mechanics which takes a lot more time. Hence, I don't have an ETA for an update on this yet.

• Quote from Eran: “Hi i can't open the game with my mac.(Big Sur) it will pop up crash report every time. any idea on how to fix it? thanks. forum.albiononline.com/index.p…5efae236de45d647dc8e06a9c ” Hey @Eran so far we found that, if you have a Chinese input source installed, the launcher crashes if the language is selected. As a workaround, you can select English to start the launcher and once it's started, you can switch back to Chinese. @prjamoprjamo I don't know if that applies to you, too. …

• does not start the game

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, the issue with EAC should be fixed now. Please report back if you get any more error messages regarding EAC.

• CANT LOGIN STUCK @ 19% FOREVER

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, the issue with EAC should be fixed now. Please report back if you get any more error messages regarding EAC.

• Can't log on since Steam updated.

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

• Easy Anti-Cheat

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, when you're getting the "Game Security Violation" error message, you can try this (from the EAC Support page): Game Security Violation The game process or system's integrity has been compromised and the game will exit. This is usually caused by outdated or insecure background third party software. To resolve this, update or disable background third party software and restart your PC. In the Original Post it seems like the "ROGLiveService" caused this, a program to control your RGB eff…

• HG Chest Bug

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Quote from pinto: “@Amoebius76 here's the proof that this feature is not working: streamable.com/jp8dcm i could stay there for 5+ minutes and it wouldn't despawn, already tried it. ” Thanks for the video! We will keep investigating that then, it seems to happen kinda irregularly.

• 邮箱邮件发送的太慢了

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

嘿, 昨天没有发送电子邮件存在问题。 如果您一直在等待设备代码邮件或注册邮件,请再次触发它们,因为它们现在应该已发送。 __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Hey there, there was an issue with Emails not being sent yesterday. If you've been waiting on a Device Code Mail or a Registration Mail, please trigger them again as they should be sent by now.

• EAC - 1/2 Authentication Time Out

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Quote from crackalino360: “I did all the steps but keep it up ” Hey there, an Authentication Timeout Error usually means that you can't connect to the EAC Servers. You can check if your internet connection is fine; when you're using Wifi, I recommend trying with a cable if possible (had the same issue with my laptop occasionally). Also you can try a VPN as sometimes a change in the routing to the servers can help, too.

• Quote from EdwardGadea: “Is it Windows 11 supported now? I'm planning to update, but i want to be sure if Albion could run. ” Hey, so far we do not officially support Windows 11, but we should have an update on this in the near future I think. As in, much nearer than previously mentioned in July.^^ We've had first tests with it which went fine, just need to finish testing the release version more thoroughly.

• Loadout wont equip mount

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

Hey there, could you screenshot the whole Loadout and the stuff that's in your chest you want to equip? It works fine for me with the info you gave so far.

• Hey there, you can only make a new account out of a Guest Account, but you can't merge or link it with an existing one.

• HG Chest Bug

Amoebius76 - - Bugs

In which hellgates does that happen to you? Are you doing 2v2, 5v5, 10v10? I've checked those and the chest despawned shortly after I completely emptied it.

• Checked with our coders, downloading a fresh installer from our download page and installing the game again should fix this.