Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• Not recruiting.

Raien - - Guild Recruitment

Old Monk, you’re highly stubborn and just won’t put yourself in others’ shoes. Just one small move and your toes are stepped on then you accuse before anyone could say a word by blocking them. Interesting part was also the conversation wasn’t even in DC guild chat. Immediately, I am unable to even get a word in. Also to add is that, if I wasn’t loyal at all, why would I continue this conversation. I swear on my father’s life I am highly not here to start drama. Also, the only way I could even de…

• Not recruiting.

First of all, I know loyalty more than you know. Loyalty is not only to your guild. Your guild is just a name. The guild itself would be nothing if not for the members within too. You trust no one. You didn’t trust me based on the assumption that I am loyal to those I was trying to help - people who, at the same time with you, I met just days ago. I am loyal to the human race. My loyalty is far greater. I am a proud Chinese with high respect and loyalty for anyone. Immature? I was only telling t…

• Not recruiting.

Quote from Raien: “This is a great guild! Very active guild! Everyone was cool with newcomers like me. Lots of people who will give tips and help answer questions. There were even people who likes to joke around and they have many things in common that they’ll talk about. I joined this guild because I really like the environment of the guild. The guild leader is great at leading his guildlings. He handles guildies’ issues really well ie. drama and stuff like that. He’d shut them down before it g…

• Not recruiting.

This is a great guild! Very active guild! Everyone was cool with newcomers like me. Lots of people who will give tips and help answer questions. There were even people who likes to joke around and they have many things in common that they’ll talk about. I joined this guild because I really like the environment of the guild. The guild leader is great at leading his guildlings. He handles guildies’ issues really well ie. drama and stuff like that. He’d shut them down before it gets any further. Th…