Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Forum signature contest!

SHARKY - - News & Announcements

@The_Support_God: I can't see any issues with the attachment function, but I can explain a simple method of inserting an image via Imgur: 1. Go to Imgur, and press 'New post' 2. Drag and drop your image as instructed 3. Click 'Copy link' 4. In your Albion forum post click the 'image' button in the toolbar. 5. Paste in your copied link AND - very important - type .png at the end of the link 6. Hit 'Insert' Your image from Imgur should display directly in your post.

• Please see this answer from a similar thread: Quote from Amoebius76: “Hey there, please check out how the market mails work since their rework: Explanation of Updated Marketplace Notifications If you're still sure that you did not receive the silver, please create a support ticket via support@albiononline.com or when logged into your account on our website. ”

For anyone having issues putting their image into the post, you can do this via the 'Attachments' tab at the bottom of the post window when creating or editing posts - choose the 'full image' option when inserting. Alternatively, you can press the 'Image' icon in the toolbar and copy the 3rd party image hosting URL into the 'Image link' field. You can get the URL via Chrome/FF's 'Inspect' tool - right click the image at the 3rd party site, choose 'Inspect' and you'll then be able to see/copy the…

• Quote from ToeJamming: “the mods keep deleting posts here too i see , ” The posts you're probably eluding to were moved here: Re: 1533 Accounts banned for third-party currency transactions

forum.albiononline.com/index.p…7412266584f48cc62d7823960 forum.albiononline.com/index.p…7412266584f48cc62d7823960

• When you have Premium, Learning Points are not awarded all at once. Instead they are awarded at a rate of 1 LP every 1h 12m. If you don’t have Premium then you can gain 10 LP per day, all at once, by completing the Daily Challenge.

• Quote from TheDarkAngel98: “hi ... last night i invited my friend to albion online with my link ... today i helped him to buy 30 days of premium ... but when he bought it i didnt get the dire wolf skin ... ... is there any thing else he should do .. thanks for ur help ” Check your referral stats page here: albiononline.com/en/profile/referral/summary If you don't see your friend listed there as an 'approved' referral then he did something wrong, or had already registered from that device before …

• Hi @FourthOracle, Welcome to the forum! You may find the following guide helpful in understanding the Marketplace and the differences with selling direct, and selling by way of creating 'Sell Orders': albiononline.com/en/guides/article/Marketplace+56? Good luck!

• Referral Gold Reward

SHARKY - - Bugs

Hi @AchikaYana Please send a ticket to support: albiononline.com/en/profile/support or email support@albiononline.com I myself had this exact problem. I'm guessing there is a bug with the system at the moment.

• Quote from Rinascita: “they bought premium on the Snow Leopard season, all three of them so I got the mount skin and tomes, will I still get the rewards if they buy premium again or do I need to try and find new people to refer? ” You'll need new people to refer as the rewards only trigger when your friends purchase Premium for the first time.

• Quote from Rinascita: “I was able to refer 3 friends on the last Snow Leopard season, now since this is a new season, will I still be elligible to claim the new mount skin or no? :c ” If any of your referrals buy their first months Premium now, you will get the Snow Fox Skin.

• No faction bonus when flag up

SHARKY - - Bugs

Are you sure your equipped gear meets the minimum average IP required?

• hack???

SHARKY - - Bugs

Hi @vexella, There are a number of reasons that your silver can seem to have disappeared: - Are you sure you haven't purchased an overpriced item at the market? It's an easy mistake to make. - Do you have a Satchel of Insight equipped? These use silver to increase your combat fame as you earn it. - Do you have 'Auto Re-spec' turned on in your Destiny Board? If you do then any items of gear you have equipped, that are at maximum spec, will convert fame earned into 'fame credits', using silver.

• I think entering an Avalonian Roads portal also removes your flag.

• Plz refund my clothes skin item.

SHARKY - - 커뮤니티

Please raise a ticket with support as we can't help with account related issues on the forum: albiononline.com/en/profile/support or support@albiononline.com Thanks

• guild in game and database doesnt match

SHARKY - - Bugs

Not sure what you mean by ‘database site’? This is what shows up on the Killboard: forum.albiononline.com/index.p…7412266584f48cc62d7823960

• Hi @at2304, Welcome to the forum. We have a Trade section here: Trade Have you joined the official Albion Discord Server yet? discord.com/invite/albiononline Once you've joined, there's a specific channel for Trade: discord.com/channels/105651127692881920/452834183916683265 Have fun!

• Blue Army are OUT!

SHARKY - - Forum Banter

Quote from Stormlord: “Who is B.A? ” forum.albiononline.com/index.p…7412266584f48cc62d7823960

• Not quite sure I fully understand your issue, but obviously watering needs Focus and you only get Focus through having Premium.