Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 60.

• Quote from Nin21: “Tried doing some solo dungeons and a few pvp with my semi dps nature build cause I usually play solo , I just notice the huge nerfed that greatly decrease the damage -50% damage output + the thorns nerfed is kinda off top it up on the recent heal adjustment (nerfed) they did. It's not even enjoyable anymore to play nature staff. There's no more room to play this build. there's too many higher dps class out there why bother adding the -50% damage output for healers that's way t…

• Quote from Tabor: “I agree changes look good. If we are going to crush Retro all the time we also need to give him props when warranted! I think the spear AA change is fair being all the additional buffs it has received in Ws and not dropping stacks on E use. Also iron breaker did an oddly high amount of damage so agree with that as well. Overall nice to see buffs/changes and not just nerfs. ” Basic 1 handed spear still drops stacks.

• Healers in the Roads and portals.

iRawn - - Bugs

I was in the roads and we are having a 2v2. They had a healer, and we were winning and the healer just walks into the portal and leaves because spamming heals on himself or his friend does not put him in combat? how is this allowed? yet if you heal someone who is outlaw you then become outlaw? If a healer heals damage he should be put into combat.

• Quote from CassX: “Quote from Crane: “Did they patch them in? Dev talk talks about they putting them in well before the next major patch, but that dances around the question of exactly when. ” albiononline.com/en/news/cta-patch-10 Read.. They should already be dropping, supposedly in limited quantities, but they should.. ” Yeah... i have done like 100+ chests since they said that. Gotten many many golds/epics etc T4-T8 and gotten 0 artifacts. finding it hard to believe.

• Locus NDA

iRawn - - General Questions & Discussions

I think based on what I've seen they are making the Purge be lifecurse and the cleanse be Locus. Issue I see is upping the W cleanse to 10 people means why bring a locus when you can bring other arcane and use 10 man cleanse and couple of merc hoods. sure there still cases in a big enough ZvZ, just seems odd.

• Hey, someone been farming a good bit, and probably at like 60-75 chests done, i've seen 0 of the new artifacts. Has anyone gotten one yet?

• Quote from j0ei: “Quote from iRawn: “There are so many things wrong with your statements. 1) I don't do courrpted dungeons unless bored and more so for XP. 2) I don't even play Axe. 3) If you actually looked AT my stats using any tool worth a dam you would see 75% of my kill fame or more comes from 2-10man content. I can get you screenshots if you so wish. I was done replying to this due to the fact you are like talking to a wall, however you are just straight up lying here. ” Thank you for conf…

• Quote from solventh: “Quote from Blackender: “youtube.com/watch?time_continu…mGLLpKh0&feature=emb_logo ” thats about bad hideout placement, not a bug. ” Actually a known bug, and GM were in game blasting if abused you will be banned. Channel shouldn't cause you to lose your shield.

• Quote from j0ei: “Quote from iRawn: “Sounds like you only do CD's or ZvZ content. See before you could use AR and your abilities to fight and in 1vX and 2xX and so on you jump in an outta combat causing confusion. So sure you can use all your Cooldowns to fight maybe even 2 rotations. then if being chased you can use them to run away. No way does it make you a rat? it's legit how to fight those kinda battles. Esp if they out man and out gun you. ” If by your logic poke and keep distance makes yo…

• Quote from j0ei: “Quote from iRawn: “Quote from j0ei: “Solution to your problem: Play battle rush - can be used to fight and close distance. But keep in mind, if you're trying to be a little rat this might not work for you. It helps create gaps and close gaps in the open world while fighting - at the same time can support your party via bonus healing and debuff enemies via healing reduction. If all you really wanted is a getaway free card then axe is not the weapon for you. ” How is fighting 2v4…

• Quote from j0ei: “Solution to your problem: Play battle rush - can be used to fight and close distance. But keep in mind, if you're trying to be a little rat this might not work for you. It helps create gaps and close gaps in the open world while fighting - at the same time can support your party via bonus healing and debuff enemies via healing reduction. If all you really wanted is a getaway free card then axe is not the weapon for you. ” How is fighting 2v4 or 1v2 etc being a Rat? so confused …

• Quote from Tabor: “The ability is actually a buff if you use it to fight and not run. It should be absurdly easy to hit somebody within 3.5 seconds which means you get the full 7 second at 40% compared to the old version of 50% at 5 seconds. ” This is a CD mindset and one of the reason it was changed. However new spawning monsters help fix that. However many people like to fight in open world where being mobile is more important then doing more damage. When you are fighting 1vX or 2vX etc.

• that is all. Having to nerf/buffing everything based on corrupted dungeons is so bad. Especially since you added new mechanics to make running in CD harder to do that are unrelated to weapon/skill choices. all nerfs are based off the top twitch streamed things (GvG/CD/Zerg) yet so many players do a lot of other things.

• Quote from Amoebius76: “Hey there, the 20% movement speed buff is correctly applied to my character and stays for 5s after the channel ended. Did you experience the buff not applying in a certain situation? ” I posted for my friend who i play with everyday. we had a footrace him spinning and me regular old walking and it was the same speed. Also when used you use to get a buff on ur character which he no longer gets. However he usually uses adrenaline rush before spinning

• Hey, Great axe E is not applying the movement speed buff as listed on the tooltip text. - please fix or remove the text from the tooltip.

• Quote from Blackender: “Greetings albion online community !!!!I come to seek your opinion on the new mechanics that you want to implement on casting to enter the HO, it seems to me that it is something absurd sincerely, that it benefits large groups of players and leaves the small ones who want to move objects at a disadvantage, re equipment and resources per black zone, it would be like creating an exclusive server for gankers.It seems to me a total imbalance of the game that you have to dismou…

• unless I missed a change 1 handed spear still loses it charges. It is the only spear that does though.

• Quote from Malkalma: “Do not like it. Less channeling time, less movement speed bonus with longer cooldown... ” It's true less channeling time which means less movement (unless the movement speed buff still lasts 5 seconds now it's 2.5 after stop spinning instead of .5). However besides cooldown it's same/more damage much faster. 50->75 = 50% increase in damage 4.5 -> 2.5 != 50% reduced channel time thus you will do more damage over 2.5 seconds then you did over 4.5 seconds. This seems like a ma…

• Reducing faction points for kills/ko across the board make no sense. As they just made it harder to be caerleon. So a bandit event triggers. we now can't: - Really take outposts cause we start with them all. - amount of zergs that exist during this time without disarray make fights even 20vX extremely hard. So taking back a point after it's been taken is rough. - In the video you said don't worry due to increase activity you can setup ambushes. (expect with the size of the zergs vs the outposts …

• [24. March 2021] Call to Arms Patch 1

iRawn - - Patch Notes

So by taking value away from kills you are hindering Caerleon faction even further. Taking outpost is hard enough with most killing there own team and every other zerg being larger without disarray. Then there is the bandit event which it's stated they can not take part in however they will be able to ambush and get kills. Yet you are lowering the reward for killing. Balancing caerleon point with other factions should not be a thing. Outside making the daily/monthly easier you made it even harde…