Search Results

Search results 1-19 of 19.

• Hey-- Can you stop spawning entering-HG-players on top of the opponents team in the hellgate? That would be great. We had a 5s team wipe us because we entered the hellgate and they were right there. Don't say "run away to reset and fight" because they just followed us. We were also on CDs during the bubble phase, so we couldnt even "run" (press F) if we wanted. We are not the only team that faces this problem. Please fix this. Thanks, Relaehh

• I think you are on to something. This isn't a major problem, but it can happen. Change stand up time to 15 secs if they die + increase time in the CD by ~30secs or so in that scenario.

• Hey ALBION FAM! "Fixing" Corrupted Dungeons: - To be honest, ratting may or may not be a problem to the devs, but if it is a problem here is an EZ quick fix: if somone breaks 3 crystals the last boss+chest will not spawn. That's most of the fame and money anyways. It would stop a lot of "rats" in my opinion. New item ideas: - Whips (similar range as a spear, maybe more), but it would be considered: a "Melee" weapon, PvE tank weapon, and anywhere CC is needed. - Throwing weapons (such as kunai, s…

• Combat Balance Changes

Zanzig - - Feedback Testserver

I'm honestly so sad about the holy changes. Give me a stacking buff, change smite back... at the least...

• @Mods Why was this moved to Live Server Feedback? This has everything to do with the new version of the Holy Tree. ???????

• Right, it goes back and forth. The only reason changes happen is because the community gives feedback. It doesn't mean they were trying to screw holy players, i think they were trying to figure it out, but got some things wrong for their player base. That's why I'm making this post. The change does change the holy tree drastically and they need to hear the holy community's feedback. HERE I AM. The Hot has less to do with healing than it does for rewarding the player. a HoT just feels good. It's …

• Food swaps, maybe. I see how this can allow a corrupted dungeon player to endlessly play corrupted dungeons until they lose. It could be a while. Potion swaps, sure. The worst thing that happens is they swap to an invis potion and use that... The next potion would be 30 seconds later. Why not? It's just a 30-second ability. Maybe add a "swap timer" for potions and food. like another 30 seconds, and don't allow swaps if they are on CD (+ in combat). ---- I 100% agree that HGs and Corrupted Dungeo…

• ????? Are you listening to yourself? You're saying "because that's how it always has been, so it should be." That's just a fallacy. Just because nature sucked and holy was broken at one point does not a justification for allowing a weapon to be 1) not fun to play and 2) not worth playing / not viable. Listen to your holy friends. Don't disregard their opinions. I didn't disregard your nature tree comments. I applaud them. Nature friends asked for a buff when holy was broken, and they got one. So…

• Combat Balance Changes

Yarden, I agree. Quote from yarden32: “pretty awesome changes to Wild staff, would make it usable in ZVZ but also - when is the Q's range getting a buff? wtf is 9m range? i feel like i'm in a tank's position with this range also druidic staff now feels kinda underpowered as it heals the same amount of nature with 3 stacks (maybe even less now), single target, 7s higher CD and 3s delay on cast. ” The druid staff needs a buff. A holy staff E before the "less than 40%" modifier give just about the …

• Quote from OotOot: “Nature and holy have a constant battle over which one is the better healing weapon and it switches between them. For a long time holy has been superior and it's now natures turn. It's just how the cycle goes and at some point there will be the time where holy is back on the throne. I think the only time they will be balanced if they will be focused on different types of content where one is always clearly better than the other. Just let nature have its run in the spotlight. ”…

• Quote from Neef: “Quote from Jahlapeno: “Quote from Neef: “I don't understand why you guys are mad about the flash heal changes, I went on test server the other day and the new flash heal is a mini fallen heal and its pretty damn decent, You can spam it still and heal 5 people the circle is just a bit smaller then the fallen heal plus you can spam it, It seems like the old flash but better to me, 100% going to be the new zvz Q and most likely the new Q for crystals, I'm not sure if its great for…

• Combat Balance Changes

Holy healing is completely nerfed because of your patch. I made an entire post about the holy tree. Please see my comments. Mainly I argue that, after the new changes: 1) Healing is boring AF / not rewarding 2) Needs Smite changed back to W (alongside other nerfs for a W-smite) 3) We need more holy spells. Especially spells that stack a healing buff. Please see post. Every holy healer I have spoken to literally hates the new changes and has been running druid staff for artifact fame in prep for …

• :eye-roll: Agreed. Soft-nerf smite, don't hard nerf smite. It was a build and should continue to be a build. You don't just delete a build wtf Albion, did you delete the one handed pike build? NO! You soft nerfed it. Do the same with smite, PLEASE ALBION PLEASE.

• Quote from Sinwut: “i'm a smite main & all sustain has been removed from holy. you either heal or dps no in-between and it utterly sucks. ruined the game for me tbh my play style no longer exists after this update. if not purged i can kill 1500+ ip players with 5 smites. yes 600 / smite. ” EXACTLY what i'm talking about. They need to change smite back to w, add mana cost, reduce damage. Ez fix.... I don't get the Q move...

• Quote from PenguinSniper: “Quote from Zanzig: “Hi-- I get it, we updated the tree for mobility, but we still hit the biggest most rewarding heals... right? No. What about this new system is rewarding? I believe the new changes listed below would help with mobility and an overall better experience. Mainly, we lost the most rewarding stacking buff associated with flash heal. Each hit gave us a 10% buff. Hitting a that MASSIVE heal with a three stacked holy flash buff + weapon passive felt so good.…

• I love the idea of having a life-leach spell. Smite, or not. Maybe just remove smite and create a Life Leach Spell idk. Imagine an instant cast debuff/Dot on an enemy that allows the healer to regain health. Instacast because of mobility and is a good comparison to the cast-time spells. Kinda broken, but I like the idea! It would combat thorns >:} AGREED NATURE 5v5 is the new meta. 100% there's no viable option for holy in 5v5 anymore. There's just not enough sustain: healing ally sustain + pers…

• Hi-- I get it, we updated the tree for mobility, but we still hit the biggest most rewarding heals... right? No. What about this new system is rewarding? I believe the new changes listed below would help with mobility and an overall better experience. Mainly, we lost the most rewarding stacking buff associated with flash heal. Each hit gave us a 10% buff. Hitting a that MASSIVE heal with a three stacked holy flash buff + weapon passive felt so good. It took practice, but it hit high and rewarded…

• PLEASE REWARD CORRUPTED DUNGEON PLAYERS MORE Upvote.

• Upvote for no carebear mobs. Tag!