Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• well , I dont like this change either , and yes it will kill dps+healer at top level , not at 4.1 , hellgates became recently really competetive place and removing swaps is going to make them less competetive because there are going to be 1-2 build combs that will rule them all ( none of theese combs will be with healer ) Regarding Legal he is probably just going to play one of theese top tier combs and still have better win rate then you

• I agree with that weapon swaping should be allowed in 2v2 ( because i actually play 2v2 with a healer ) and yes i bring swaps , and i dont think it is broken since this option is viable to everybody and if you dont want your oponents to swap just run after them and put them into combat . If the swaping will be removed it will make healer + dps comb imposible to play agains quaterstaff+blazing/dagger/perma/xyz . Now we have some variety we have plenty of one-shots still played , healers+dps( thee…

• Economical fairnes

Lama88 - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Apotosariel: “That's not economical fairness at all. Crafters make more than you because they have invested far more than you. If you don't want to risk your gear, time and mental health stay in safe zones and start crafting. ” All i am saying there should be working risk vs reward vs time/money invested system Quote from Apotosariel: “Banning T6,7,8 in city markets or adding additional tax for whatever reason is only going to cause the prices for the items to skyrocket. This is going…

• Economical fairnes

Lama88 - - Feedback & Suggestions

Economy is big part of albion , and it is sad to see how unfair it is , gatherers who risk they gear time and mental health to get some of thoose T6 / T7 / T8 resources make much less money then crafters who sit in safety of the city . My propposed change to this would be either making a tier 6,7,8 item in city impossible or additional tax ( this would be money sink ) , also hideouts should have a minumim range from portal zone buble , so you cannot reach it while in a buble Guild islands , in m…

• I just got blackscreen in Martlock market when zoning into the bank in martlock , can anyone help ? Nothing i tryed helps , now i am reinstaling the game .