Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 96.

• I 100% agree with you and I was going to make a post like this before the patch even came to the test servers. The thing that you also missed out to mention that makes the situation more unbalanced is that in the same patch Guardian Helm is getting nerfed significantly meaning people will be using that helmet much less which means curse will have a super high overall win rate. They need to make more frequent smaller combat updates so the impact of changes is not this massive.

• Quote from Borbarad: “I mentioned the xbow issue on sunday here forum.albiononline.com/index.p…ad/134611-Nerf-crossbows/ Crossbows are just way too unbalanced. Xbow being the prime example of no skillshots, low cooldowns, and insanely strong damage. Even making it so that E is reflectable if it hits only 1 target would not be enough to fix it. ” Sorry dude but I use AOE Q which is a skillshot 100%. Everything else I can agree on and to add to it knockback shot is very strong for what it does at …

• Ehh guardian boots are bad because you are a sitting duck after you use them. Crossbow is predictable, it's super powerful at the moment, I am using it myself just a different variation. For the curious here is the build: albiononline.com/en/characterbuilder/solo-builds/view/65185 I am not really sure how they can balance the build anyway. If they do swords and daggers can become too powerful without a clear counter.

• I personally tested multiple different builds and came up with this one albiononline.com/en/characterbuilder/solo-builds/view/65185 I have so far not lost with it in corrupted dungeons and I also only lost a few times to certain builds in 1v1 town duels.

• I already tested corrupted dungeons and I know for a fact that axes won't be there. Simply because ranged weapons will be king and you need mobility to even attempt to compete. Axe only has adrenaline rush and that is not enough. Bearpaws are too unreliable and have too high of a cooldown.

• Quote from Neef: “Quote from Psyopy: “We have just 4 days of 1v1 PVP left in this game and that’s solo diving. I’ve been diving for 5 days all day and all I get is 1v1 PVP and the other guy is always at full health and we usually have a good fight to the death, although sometimes they escape. Why does the best part of the game need to be replaced by this corrupted race run rat fest? ” The fame and loot isn't as good as solo dungs so I believe most will do corrupted dungs just for the 1v1's inles…

• Alright so I looked at the numbers because I got curious, I checked the differences between the mana costs and I got surprised. Axes mana costs I'd say were very similar to axes. So I started wondering why does it feel like swords have so much mana despite having quite similar mana costs. After thinking it through I came to the conclusion that swords don't need to use skills on cooldown to reach the same dps as axe. The bulk of swords damage comes from autoattacks which are free. Axes don't have…

• Quote from Calesvol: “What is the reasoning for banishing people? These are basically like solo DGs in terms of loot and fame, as far as I can tell. If the loot was like HGs, then banishing makes sense, but the only reason I would run this is for the 1v1 PVP. If I wanted loot or fame I would just run solo DGs. ” Loot it based on infamy so it will get better as long as you don't get killed. If you only care about loot then you will want to minimize the risk of dying. Furthermore loot on live will…

• Combat Balance Changes

OotOot - - Feedback Testserver

Quote from Borbarad: “Wait ... is sbi trolling axe users ? People complain about lack of energy when using axes, so they introduce axe that reduces energy of people ? ” Yeah for 8 seconds you apply a debuff that makes the mana costs equivalent to axes.

• Instead of messing with the health values you should consider spawning the crystals after a certain amount of time instead of instantly. That gives the invader time to get their bearings after getting spawned in by clearing mobs in their vicinity and start making their way around the dungeon to look for the defender. It would also make the defender try to predict the invaders movements to try to avoid them until the crystals spawns which expands the level of strategy to banishing someone. I'd sa…

• Quote from SirusX715: “One trick you can do is carry clam soup in addition to your normal food. Pop the clam soup, swap foods, enter gate, pop combat food when pvp inbound. ” Yeah but why should an axe user do that in the first place. It's not like the weapon is powerful enough to warrant all these extra hoop you need to jump through to get a semi-playable experience. Honestly this issue along with many other axe issues has already been brought up ,there has been countless threads made on the is…

• So I already made a feedback post on corrupted dungeons but it was kinda garbage and after playing them more I have gained more experience and can give better feedback so I decided to start a new thread. 1HP Imps: Imps as an idea sound good on paper. You pop 'em and something happens. It's great however I see quite a bit of issues with them. I will go over each imp on a case by case basis. -Slow imp Slows by a huge amount. It also affects minions too. From my experience this is very annoying. Yo…

• I don't see anyone posting about this so I will. I have negative rep and when I try to enter the portal after killing the boss it prompts me that my reputation is too low. Is that a bug or do I actually need positive rep to enter the next dungeon?

• Quote from GokuBlackBR: “Quote from wolfo70: “Quote from PenguinSniper: “I have no experience of hellgates but when I duel in banks I always wonder if it's controversial to inspect someone then go make a counter build and duel them, or fight people blindly and just try to accept the build you have without inspecting because if you met them 1v1 in black zone you'd have no access to your bank full of gear to make a perfect counter build. Screwing myself over to admit this but I can bring a boar in…

• Axe has a design problem

OotOot - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Vadisint: “Nice post. I strongly agree. See here two of my past posts regarding axes. One is from about two years ago, the other is more recent. Axe Analysis Another Axe Analysis I like the idea to implement the old mage robe ability (or some version of it) on axe. I also think a shout that fears could be thematic and add some utility. I miss the old W that gave CC immunity. That was a solid niche skill imo. Quote from Calesvol: “ - Remove Battle Frenzy - Replace it with modified vers…

• Axe has a design problem

OotOot - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from jaredxsimpson: “@OotOot I agree with pretty much everything in your post. The only axe i play are Halberd, and sometimes Bear Paws, but the E gets interrupted easily and if you stutter step too much you will desync and throw it backwards. I tried using battle rush, and it works with double healer and hellion jacket, but i feel like its not that great. ” Battle rush is a dead ability, the effect is too small and short for it to have any substantial effect, distance covered is short, th…

• Quote from Zanzig: “You're saying "because that's how it always has been, so it should be." ” I am saying that is how it was and that is how it's going to be, it's not an opinion but a fact which you can see yourself in the NDA balance changes history. Major changes happen with mechanical changes most of the time or huge numerical changes. This patch changes holy drastically by removing flash heal which was over tuned and introduces new mechanics to nature which are strong so naturally the switc…

• Quote from Zanzig: “Quote from OotOot: “Nature and holy have a constant battle over which one is the better healing weapon and it switches between them. For a long time holy has been superior and it's now natures turn. It's just how the cycle goes and at some point there will be the time where holy is back on the throne. I think the only time they will be balanced if they will be focused on different types of content where one is always clearly better than the other. Just let nature have its run…

• Quote from Amoebius76: “Hey, thanks for the report. For these kind of environmental bugs, best is to use the #bug command ingame, which shows your location in the report so we can easily check it out. ” Thanks I didn't know that, I will use the feature next time. I tried to capture my minimap if that gives a clue to where it is.

• Final boss too hard?

OotOot - - Feedback Testserver

I find different experiences of boss difficulty on different weapons. When I tried Spear it was kinda difficult, I barely had enough time to leave the slowing aoe explosion and had to move right away when I saw it. Same with the fast small aoe explosions that he throws out. For some reason I was still getting hit despite being out of them on my screen, most likely a latency problem. When I played sword the whole experience was different. I was able to constantly hit the boss and dodge all AOEs, …